top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·217 members

Today: Celje vs Mura live 11 February 2024

NK Celje - Mura. 1. SNL, 16.12.2023 10:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.

Is Kerr's Olympics enough to tip the scales in her favour? Or was Kirby's club season so good that she edges it? We can't decide. Only you can. In all three games Arsenal played well when they needed to, but were also willing to engage in some of football’s dark arts. Stones will also be needed for a crunch Premier League and Champions League run-in with Manchester City, as the fixture list looks to pile up for Pep Guardiola's men. We keep our heads down, we work hard and we prepare for another game next weekend. Birmingham's Lee Bowyer: If you take the goal away, we were the better side in the first half. Opta statsArsenal are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings with Sunderland in all competitions (W8 D3) since a 2-0 loss in the FA Cup fifth round in February 2012. Ajax officials believe they can tempt Spurs into selling Bergwijn with reports in Amsterdam suggest Ajax want him before the weekend with director of football and former Arsenal winger Marc Overmars overseeing the deal. When the players gel and combine they can do very good. We have to find the balance between the defensive and attacking part of the game. Football Supporters' Association chief executive Kevin Miles believes the re-introduction of standing areas can be welcomed at every club. The Premier League went on to state that is their intention to continue playing fixtures where safely possible. However, the Clarets are understood to have two targets in mind to replace the striker, both of whom are based abroad. On the other flank, something similar is happening now that Aaron Wan-Bissaka is out. When he joined from Crystal Palace he showed plenty of defensive resolve, and when directly attacked by players he still shows resilience. But his technique in attack, as well as his lack of attacking confidence, means that he held the team back. By allowing Dalot his chance, there is naturally more aggression shown. Manuel Lanzini's finish at Crystal Palace was special but Declan Rice's role in West Ham's second goal demands further examination. NK Celje - NŠ Mura Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije Follow the Prva liga Telemach Slovenije live Football match between NK Celje and NŠ Mura with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on February 11th, 2024. We look forward to seeing how she develops in our environment over the next couple of years. Abdullina joins Chelsea ahead of the second half of the season, with the team next in action against Tottenham on January 7, live on Sky Sports, and looking to close the four-point gap on Arsenal at the top of the table. His role in the Albiceleste's triumph was colossal, with Messi scoring four goals, and creating a further five, which saw him awarded both the Golden Boot and the Golden Ball. I had some little injuries and some other stuff I've had going on, but I've been ready and there for the team. NK Celje vs NS Mura - Inplay Corner Goal Score Live Stats. Score: 0 - 0, Corner: 0 - 0. Created with Highcharts 4.0.4 Number Today Trend · 1X2 to Asian Handicap Converter · Esoccer Battle - 8 mins play. “I don't have to give advice to Hazard. He has the character and experience to decide himself and, by the way, the quality that both of them have could help us a lot. I hope the second half of the season is better. If he says 'no', I try and sell him in January. I am his biggest fan but he is not playing to the level that he wants at the moment. Every football club needs clarity from the top right through to all the things that make a football club what it is. Sadiq got the opener on 56 minutes, sliding the ball home at the far post following a delicious cross with the outside of his left boot from Kelechi Iheanacho. This season, Salah leads the way once again with 20 league goals and is merely one shy of Alexander-Arnold atop the assist rankings. Now due to the meeting of the two sides on the pitch, Madrid will make no announcement until the end of the season out of respect for PSG, and if an agreement is reached between Mbappe and the Bernabeu board, it will remain under wraps. This list of influential game changers is a snapshot of the contribution Black communities are making to football. Against Equatorial Guinea in the quarter-final, they may have conceded—and could have conceded more—but offensively, they started to tick, with the late arrival of Ismaila Sarr from Watford opening up the opposition defence as the Teranga Lions ran out 3-1 winners. Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has been among those calling for a return to the use of five substitutes that propped up the league at the peak of the pandemic. Yet, Howe's appointment raised eyebrows in some quarters: a humble manager, renown for his achievement of sustaining Bournemouth's top-flight status for five years before stepping down after the club was relegated in 2020. Everyone is a bit scared. People have families,” said Conte. “Why do we have to take the risk? This is my question. Today, two positives. And tomorrow, who? Me? I don't know. The 29-year-old completed eight of his 10 attempted tackles against Gabon leading to his opposite number being subbed off shortly after half-time. And now he has been forced to take action once again and this latest incident must leave the Gabon international’s future up in the air. I talked about the attitude of the players in the first half and I wasn't really talking about him, he's proven over a long period of time and what he's doing, the shape of his body and the recovery from the tragedy only last week to still perform, to get back on the bike and go when he could've easily said he was staying off for a few weeks. For some of these players, that's no longer the case. It's probably Chelsea or Manchester City or Liverpool. Already the beating heart of the Valencia midfield, the young, affable, born and bred Valenciano currently has a buy-out clause of 150m euros (£125m). The return fixture with the Macedonians is their final game of 2021 before a big year which will see fixtures in April against Austria and England and then Euro 2022 next summer. He set the line of where the game was going to be played. They played into him and down the side of him, I thought he was excellent. When Leah Williamson was diagnosed with a significant hamstring injury last month, everyone knew it would have an impact on Arsenal, such is her quality. Team news and stats ahead of West Ham vs Dinamo Zagreb in the Europa League group stage on Thursday; kick-off 8pm. When Bolasie saw the message, he shared it and, accompanied by a rat emoji, he wrote: Something seriously wrong with people... It lacked love, it lacked ambition, and more than anything it lacked hope. The fans had lost the pride for their team. Yvonne Harrison, chief executive of Women in Football, said Shiels' remarks were very unhelpful. It's something women have had to face for years and years right across society, not just sport. Liverpool edge Man City in thriller to reach FA Cup finalChelsea set up Liverpool FA Cup final | Mount: Time for 'payback'Klopp's side had a blistering first-half display to thank against Manchester City in the semi-final which set the platform for a 3-2 at Wembley while Chelsea beat Crystal Palace on Sunday to join them for what will be a repeat of the Carabao Cup final. He could have got lazy and said I'm not doing that. Also, there are too many players in that whole situation who were in no man's land. Alvarez celebrated his 22th birthday as the deal went through and a five-and-a-half year contract suggests City are thinking long-term with this transfer. Spurs already had their last two matches, against Rennes in the Europa Conference League and Brighton in the league, called off due a coronavirus outbreak at the club. Over this period they have scored 35 goals against the Hammers while conceding only six in return.West Ham have lost consecutive Premier League games for the first time since April against Newcastle United and Chelsea.West Ham average just 0.25 points per game at the Etihad Stadium (four points from 16 visits), their worst record at any stadium they have visited at least 10 times in the Premier League.West Ham have taken just five points from 78 available in Premier League away games against reigning champions (W1 D2 L23), with their one victory coming at Manchester United in December 2001. Instead, Tuanzebe will join a Napoli outfit currently third in Serie A and due to face Barcelona next month in the play-off round of the Europa League. Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has been freed on bail ahead of his trial on rape charges.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page