top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·230 members

West Ham VS Arsenal live 11 February 2024

1 day ago — (FREE>) West Ham United v Arsenal live video 11/02/2024 1 day ago — Preview of the match between West Ham United and Arsenal taking place at ...

Under Derek McInnes, they had lost just one match in 27 to the Ayrshire side, and stretching slightly further back hadn't been defeated at Rugby Park in 16 games, since December 2011. Even in the Scottish Cup a fortnight ago, Alex Dyer's side were 1-0 up with two minutes remaining in normal time, then 3-2 ahead with four minutes of extra-time left, and still contrived to lose 4-3. The 26-year-old former Liverpool player completed his medical check-up before signing for Dortmund, initially on a loan deal until June. Juventus said Dortmund will pay one million euros ($1. I think the team has great potential and can win something," said Can, who began his career with Bayern Munich before moving to Bayer Leverkusen and then Liverpool in 2014. West Ham United vs Arsenal stream and TV listings West Ham United vs Arsenal - April 16, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Wilfried Zaha struck the opener right on half-time with a low drive, despite Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope getting a hand to the ball at his near post. Jeffrey Schlupp sealed victory nine minutes after coming on as a substitute as he capitalised on Ben Mee's mistake to fire between Pope's legs from inside the area. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Ernesto Torregrossa (Brescia) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Nikolas Spalek. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 70' Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan) hits the bar with a right footed shot from the right side of the box. Solihull Moors and Barrow will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Solihull Moors this season have the following results: 13W, 7D and 10L. Meanwhile Barrow have 18W, 5D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Four officers were shot and injured on Monday night during unrest in St Louis, Missouri. Onuoha added that the gun laws in the USA added to his sense of unease. He said: "I have loved living in this country but there is [another] side of it. In the UK, I am more comfortable because if something happens it probably will not be deadly - but over here because of their rights it is more common that altercations become deadly. But so far we could deal with it. To come through a season you need to be lucky in these moments that you can bring on a team which is able to win a game. That’s what we try to do. Video - Klopp hails ‘top-class’ Leicester ahead of Boxing day clash01:00 WHAT HAS PEP GOT TO SAY? Perhaps the most interested outside observer will be Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola. The two clubs, however, denied any wrongdoing, saying they would observe the government's measures. The Balkan country, which declared a state of emergency until May 13, has imposed a ban on groups of more than two adults congregating together while the BFU's medical commission prohibited all team training activities on March 17. Iraq defeated much stronger Qatar and UAE by leading in both those games with 2-0 by half-time of the game, to be remembered that they also defeated strong Iran in the qualification group for the World Cup, and they are in really good scoring form at this moment and I am not sure which player they are going to rest here as they are already sure they will finish on 1st place this group stage, but their opponents here are really weak side. Leicester City have surprised many this season and a return to the Champions League is looking a distinct possibility for them. Their away form is good with only Manchester United and Liverpool beating them this season. The goals have certainly been flowing and they will cause plenty of problems for Brighton in this game. Defensively they are strong too with only eight goals conceded in the league this season, the best record in the Premier League. Brighton have won their last three home league games but against sides who are struggling with little knowledge of what an away win is. Go for Leicester to get the win here. They beat Palestino away from home even after having to play the entire second half with a man down, after Fernando Barrientos was sent off in the 34th minute. They have scored in each of their last five matches, keeping two clean sheets in the process. Guarani beat Brazilian side Corinthians to get to this point and with a place in Group B just 90 minutes away, they will be looking to advance and join Palmeiras, Bolívar and Tigre in the pool. Francois-Henri Pinault, owner of Stade Rennais since 1998, thanks Olivier Letang for his commitment and his contribution to the club's trajectory since 2017," Rennes said in a statement. In the club's statement, Letang was quoted as saying he was leaving "reluctantly". Board president Jacques Delanoe has been appointed on an interim basis. DVTK really haven't been doing well since the league began to come back. They are currently in a three matches winless series and the last march was against the team from bottom of the table and yet they lost 3-0. The last H2H match between these two teams ended in a 2-2 result. Ceres made it really close to getting to the Champions League group stage this season making it past two qualifying stages but they lost to Tokyo from Japan 2-0 away from home on a flooded pitch, meanwhile they won their opening game in the AFC group stage defeating the champions from Cambodia with 4-0 at home and their attack is indeed excellent, this while the guests played a 4-1 defeat away from home at the champions from Indonesia Bali United, so really not that great defense. Braunschweig and Grossaspach will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Braunschweig this season have the following results: 14W, 9D and 8L. Meanwhile Grossaspach have 6W, 8D and 17L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Belarussian top league . Gorodeya will host team from Grodno. Hosts have a poor shape. And they are motivated to get some points here. Neman did 2 defeats and win at the last 3 games played . So, they have the same form. My bet will be on team Gorodey here with AH (0) . Gorodeya has won last h2h game with score 3-1. Both teams are neighbors in the table. Hosts have a big motivation to leave dangerous zone. I predict a balanced game here. And my bet on hosts for higher odds ! I recommend to try this bet with me in this game ! With Villa a potent force in familiar surroundings and Southampton continuing to flounder away from St. Mary's, the home side look worth backing at the prices available for Saturday's game, while correct score enthusiasts are pointed in the direction of a 2-1 Villains win. As Borna Barisic fired straight at Kilmarnock goalkeeper Laurentiu Branescu, Connor Goldson's goal-bound header deflected off team-mate Defoe and Glen Kamara's snap shot clipped the crossbar, Rangers' frustration deepened as the wall of nine yellow jerseys behind striker Millar stood firm by half-time. He was persuaded to remain on the pitch after threatening to walk off. Balotelli was left out of Sunday's squad by manager Fabio Grosso, who has challenged the former Manchester City and Liverpool forward to show more "determination and enthusiasm" to regain his place. Responding to Cellino's comments regarding Balotelli's situation on Monday, a club statement read: "In relation to what president Massimo Cellino declared this afternoon about our player Mario Balotelli, Brescia Calcio explains that it was clearly a joke said as a paradox. Liverpool were lax in many instances and made many uncharacteristic mistakes - it happens, they are great but not without weakness. However, Tottenham Hotspur capitalised on none of them. Ergo, Tottenham lost. Had Giovani Lo Celso not passed up a presentable chance late on, though, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club - To Dare Is To Do, and all that - would have come away from the match with a draw, which, in today's money, is a win against the greatest team to ever kick a ball ever. Smolevichi is quite okay for this reserve level, but that being said the hosts are much better overall despite being new to the first league level at the big team level even there they are solid this season and at reserves they have some good results like winning 3-1 at home playing since 4th minute in 10 men against 2nd placed in the league Minsk 2 before this round started. Other results from them at home saw them win 2-0 with Gorodeja, but had big big scoring chances to win bigger, and little trouble in defense as well as winning 3-0 at home against a quite decent Energetik 2 side. Before the game, Farke said his side "remained favourites for position 20" and, although they remain 19th in the table, are now four points behind 17th-placed Southampton. Norwich had twice led against Arsenal in their previous match but did not threaten Alex McCarthy's goal at St Mary's Stadium in the first half, with a wayward McLean effort from 20 yards their only shot in the opening 45 minutes. The matches will all be played without spectators following a government decree on Wednesday. The government has barred the public from all sports events until April 3 in a bid to curb Europe's worst coronavirus outbreak. The other matches are Parma v SPAL, AC Milan v Genoa, Sampdoria v Verona and Udinese v Fiorentina, while a sixth game, Sassuolo v Brescia, will be played on Monday. Since he has spent most of his coaching career in Spain's lower leagues, no one would blame Setien if he felt rather nervous at the prospect of taking charge of a team overflowing with some of the world's most expensive footballing talent. But Setien is eager to prove that his modest coaching past will not stop him from making his mark with the Spanish champions and at Camp Nou. Arsenal v West Ham, 2022/23 Live Match Commentary Match ends, Arsenal 3, West Ham United 1. 90 +5'. Full-time. The mach from Italy Cup between this two teams Juventus and Milan I will look see a best new chance for this my pick I play at the match now. I will play the pick over from 2.50 goals and can for this my pick look a new great win from new 8.50 points to my score for this ordinary time this mach. The first match ended with this result 1:1 and this result can be a good chance for Milan that in this second match can look a positive result and can get the open door to final stage Italy cup. Notts County have been in excellent form since December with a 8-2-1 record in the last 11 games and in the league they have climbed into the 8th place and are only 1 point behind a promotion spot with 2 games in hand. At home Notts County have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of the last 5 games. Ross Barkley (Chelsea) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jorginho. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Chelsea. Ross Barkley replaces Mateo Kovacic. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. He scores goals, assists. Probably when you look at us this season, there have been game where we may have maybe struggled to unlock the door. I know he's not coming now but it's exciting for us as a club and the fans to know that he'll be here next season. I think he's a fantastic player. Chelsea, who successfully appealed a one-year transfer ban, did not sign any recruits in January and Lampard was asked if more arrivals were expected at Stamford Bridge. We are looking at the fans here at this event as partners, to educate and teach us whether our plans worked or not, what can we improve, what doesn’t work and what we need to scrap all together. The tournament attracted around 13,000 Brazilian fans as well as thousands of Liverpool supporters from around the world. the most important game in football in Serbia and of course it is extremely important for both teams to win when they are playing head to head and this time despite the odds I think crvena zvezda has way more chances to win, they are dominant in the league and they already won a league title so they will be very motivated to get the cup too, it is not going to be easy but partizan lost couple of days ago from Spartak in league and Spartak is average team so I think on this odd it surely worth to bet on crvena zvezda Charlton U23 and Millwall U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Charlton U23 this season have the following results: 6W, 5D and 4L. Meanwhile Millwall U23 have 8W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Alli then found Aurier in space on the edge of the Wolves penalty area and the 27-year-old cut inside before curling left-footed effort into the far corner. But it was at the other end Tottenham struggled, looking indecisive on occasions with both Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen on the bench, as they failed to stop Wolves' quick, attacking breaks. Despite enjoying large spells of possession, Spurs failed to register a shot on target in the second half and Mourinho brought 18-year-old Republic of Ireland striker Troy Parrott on in added time. To that end we will continue to explore all the options open to us. Williams makes amends The pressure was on Fara Williams when she stepped up for a penalty with 10 minutes to go against Manchester United. Not only would it snatch a point for Reading after Lauren James put United in front but it would banish the memories of her miss earlier in the clash. Robust evidence that this change will provide equivalent or improved safety for supporters, will be absolutely paramount to this process. There is more work that needs to be done. The SGSA is continuing to gather evidence over the course of this season, and I have asked them to work with the relevant authorities to consider next steps as we work with clubs and fans to introduce safe standing. In October, the SGSA was asked to look into how safe standing is implemented at British and European clubs, and how persistent standing is managed elsewhere, after a previous government-commissioned report said more evidence was required before safe standing could be adopted. As stated above, Schalke have drawn four of their last six home games. Meanwhile, Monchengladbach have also been struggling to find wins away from home recently. We feel that this game may produce a low scoring draw.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page