top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·215 members

Sloboda Sarajevo gledati prijenos TV prijenos pomjerio termin utakmice Zvijezda - Sloboda 11.02.2024 Fudbal

24. nov 2023. — (Sport TV***)) Sarajevo Tuzla gledati prijenos 24 novembar 2023 5. nov 2023. — Zrinjski Tuzla City gledati prijenos 05.11.2023 Sport uživo ...

Pratite prenos utakmice FK Sloboda – FK Rudar Kakanj 11. aug 2023. — Prenos je dostupan korisnicima drugih operatera putem usluge Pay-per-View. Gledajte fudbalsku utakmicu Prve lige Federacije Bosne i ... The Villains are fresh from a huge 5-0 Carabao Cup quarter final triumph over Liverpool in mid-week, and though the win was secured against a reserve Reds' outfit, the margin of the victory should provide a much-needed confidence boost ahead of the weekend. What were City accused of?Uefa launched an investigation after German newspaper Der Spiegel published leaked documents in November 2018 alleging City had inflated the value of a sponsorship deal, misleading European football's governing body. Reports alleged City - who have always denied wrongdoing - deliberately misled Uefa so they could meet FFP rules requiring clubs to break even. On 14 February, the independent adjudicatory chamber of the CFCB said City had broken the rules by "overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to Uefa between 2012 and 2016". FK Sloboda Tuzla - FK Sarajevo Rezultati uživo FK Sloboda Tuzla FK Sarajevo rezultati uživo (i video prijenos - live stream) počinju 11. velj 2024. u 12:00 UTC u na Cup, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Nor do they plan to be. The fake clubs, tongue planted firmly in cheek, draw on local references, create in-jokes and drum up "rivalries" with other non-existent clubs. In the process, they've become almost as relevant as the country's real-life teams. Quite frankly, the story of American soccer is people trying to create something that is not there," said Shawn Francis, who started New Jersey club Asbury Park with his friend, guitarist Ian Perkins. Instead, they will have to fit in this replay between hosting Southampton in the league on 1 February and travelling to Norwich a fortnight later - although manager Jurgen Klopp hinted afterwards that senior players would not be involved against the Shrews. Having played 37 games this season, including two in Qatar for the Fifa Club World Cup and another in Isatanbul for the European Super Cup back in August, Liverpool could have done without an additional fixture. Celtic also boast the best home record in the division, where they've failed to lose any of their last 27 games and have won 25 of them. The Hoops have also done extremely well in both attack and defence, as they've racked up an impressive 16 goals in their last five home matches and have only conceded once. Neil Lennon's side has also won by at least two goals in seven of their eight games at Celtic Park this season. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who will lead the club into an exciting future. That "high-calibre figure" was Manuel Pellegrini, sacked on Saturday night after 18 months in charge, the decision taken after a 2-1 home defeat by an under-strength Leicester City. Moyes' return is an acceptance that the ploy of appointing Pellegrini has been an expensive failure and they must start all over again with the Scot, whom they had formerly deemed not fit for their much-heralded "exciting future". Then a new coach came in and put me in midfield but it was so strange because the first game I played there I was substituted in the 32nd minute. After that I went back to basics - take the ball, look around, pass, take the ball, look around, pass. Kante is brilliant but there's no-one better than Ndidi'Keeping it simple has undoubtedly worked wonders for Ndidi and statistically he is now one of the best players in his position. FK Sloboda Tuzla Nogometni savez BiH odredio je službena lica za predstojeću utakmicu koja se igra na Stadionu Tušanj u Tuzli sa početkom u 13 sati uz direktan TV prijenos na ... Inter Milan want to sign Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez on a permanent deal. The Chile striker, 31, has impressed during his loan spell in Italy and scored his third goal in eight games during Saturday’s 3-0 win at Genoa. Sanchez was involved again on Tuesday night as Inter maintained their push to finish second in Serie A with a 2-0 win over Napoli. Inter have not finished in Serie A's top three since 2011. Derby County hosts Fulham in the 34th round of matches in the Championship this weekend and as they march to the match, they are separated by 12 points. Fulham are fourth with 56 points while Derby are 13th with 44 points. Both sides have ceded some considerable ground in the Championship in the last two match days. However, the Catalans struggled to find their groove as Athletic Club turned this match into something of a slog, matching the visitors for intensity and tempo. Williams found the net after just nine minutes, only for the offside flag to come to Barca’s rescue. That should have been a warning. That warning wasn’t heeded, though, as Barcelona wasted golden opportunities through Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann before Williams flicked on a delivery into the box in stoppage time to snatch the semi final place for the hosts. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Crystal Palace 1, Watford 0. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Adam Masina (Watford). Posted at 90'+6' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Ignacio Pussetto. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. The 41-year-old is quick to point out that visiting fans left the 2016 World Cup in Russia with changed views about the host country and hopes that spending time in the Gulf state will help challenge some negative views about the Arab world. Football is not exclusive to one part of the world, to one culture, to one society, football is for all of us,” he said. Where did it go wrong for Liverpool? Liverpool won only one of their 14 matches in the Women's Super League this seasonAs two-time winners, Liverpool are the WSL's highest-profile relegated side since the breakaway league began in 2011. Vicky Jepson's team won just one and drew three of their 14 completed matches this season, but with more than a third of their original 22-game campaign unplayed, they had held high hopes of getting out of trouble on the field. Slavia made a 0:0 draw in the recent round of the league, and this was second low scoring game for the team, after having minimal Cup win against BATE at Mozyr. They will head to Minsk as light favorite against Isloch, since home side is in poor run, having two previous tough losing matches. Red Devils win in duel of the newcomers Manchester United and Tottenham may have been playing their football in the FA Women's Championship last season but they were duking it out in FA WSL action on Sunday, with Casey Stoney's Red Devils running home 3-0 winners. A Katie Zelem double and a Jess Sigsworth effort proved too much for the visitors to handle at Leigh Sports Village, with United's only regret being substitute Ella Toone's stoppage-time dismissal after a late scuffle. Dijon currently sit 16th in Ligue 1 with one of the most bizarre form sheets you're likely to see. The Mustards have won just two of their last ten Ligue 1 matches, however, rather bizarrely, these two victories came against 3rd placed Rennes and current runaway leaders PSG. Dijon put in incredible performances to beat those two giants but have been unable to recreate that on a regular basis. They've managed to slip up to teams like Amiens (1-1), Metz (2-2) and Brest (0-2) but always somehow play out of their skin against the best teams in France. Outwith the victories over Rennes and PSG, Dijon have narrowly lost to Monaco (0-1) and Lille (0-1), drawn with Montpellier (2-2) and Lyon (0-0). Slavija Sarajevo protiv FK Sloboda Novi Grad Live Prijenos Otkrijte kako mozete gledati Slavija Sarajevo protiv FK Sloboda Novi Grad uzivo stream besplatno i pogledajte svu H2H statistiku koju trebate. This isn't how it should be in football. Midfielders Jesse Lingard and Fred both appeared to be targets of abuse with the latter also hit by objects thrown from the crowd as he attempted to take a corner at City's Etihad Stadium. We have spoken with the boys of course," said Solskjaer. It has been a tough couple of days for Jesse and Fred. Manchester City condemned the abuse with Fred saying after the match that it is evidence that "we are still in a backward society". Lawro's prediction: 1-1 Brighton v ArsenalBrighton have drawn five of their past seven games, including the impressive point they picked up at Wolves last time out, and are inching their way to safety one week at a time. The Seagulls have been playing well and seem to have turned into a team that does not give much away - they don't concede many goals. They still have not won since 28 December, but I have a feeling their wait will end here - which would be massive for them. There were also times, when it was clear Liverpool were champions, when I got the feeling Salah was becoming rather greedy in games and obsessed with winning the Golden Boot award. I never got that feeling with Mane and that is why he is in my team of the season. Did you know? Mane's goals were worth 18 points to Liverpool in the league this season - only Daniel Sturridge in 2013-14 (20) has earned more points for Liverpool with his goals in a single campaign. With the league due to be completed by July 30, there are potential instances of three games played over 120 hours, which players worry could cause injury and fatigue. Pedro's Chelsea ordeal Chelsea's Spanish winger Pedro has explained the difficulties he's having as he lives in England while his family in Spain. (VIDEO) Pratite uživo utakmicu Sarajevo - Sloboda 3. maj 2023. — Juniorske selekcije Sarajeva i Slobode će danas u Trening kampu N/FS Bosne i Hercegovine u Zenici igrati finale Kupa Bosne i Hercegovine. There clearly needs to be additions to Spurs’ squad but there are so many players who Mourinho will be able to give confidence back to. Read the full story Mourinho’s Spurs plotting revealed The Telegraph reveals that Jose Mourinho’s trips to Lille over the past year were part of a plan to put together a new team so that he was ready to hit the ground running wherever he restarted his career. While the improvement of Notts County heading into this fixture is not to be ignored, the strength of the hosts just simply overwhelms every other stat. They have won each of their last six home matches and managed to score two or more in the process. Meanwhile, they boast the strongest defensive record in the division with just 27 goals conceded to date. With this in mind, it is hard to pick anything other than the hosts coming out on top in this fixture. The Citizens main area of concern this season is their defensive record, with Vincent Kompany's summer departure and an early injury to Aymeric Laporte greatly diminishing their defensive presence. They have conceded over a goal per game on average and have kept just one clean sheet in their last seven Premier League games. West Brom vs Brentford predictions for Saturday’s Championship fixture at The Hawthorns. Can the Baggies keep themselves clear as league leaders? Continue reading below for all our free Championship tips and predictions. The visitors continued to threaten on the counter-attack in the second half, with Jota twice going close to a third for Wolves. The striker had a smart finish disallowed for offside before seeing another powerful effort tipped around the post by Ramsdale. Cook's header, which took a slight deflection off Traore, set up a nervous finish on the south coast, but Wolves defended resolutely to close out the win. I remember very good last official match of this two rivals when Shakhtar Soligorsk is last year also played match at home and won in that duel even 5-1. I think that Slavya, who is playing pretty good this season so far, will be very motivated to beat them this time, even that will not be easy to do. Shakhtar is in any case favorite, but this season they are not playing too good and probably they will have some problems in defense. Slavya, at least I think so, surely will score here at least one goal, so over is ok. Ian Wright (Arsenal 1991-98) Was 27 when he signed for Arsenal but still became their all-time top goalscorer before eventually being eclipsed by Thierry Henry. Like Henry, Wright was a wonderful striker and capable of scoring all kinds of goals. From 20-yard lobs to scruffy six-yard-box headers, he was the man for the job. Won the title in his final season with the Gunners and is now approaching national treasure status as a pundit. Pohang Steelers will face Seoul at home on the third match day of the league. Pohang Steelers started the season with 3:1 win against Busan I park and drew their last game against Daegu .Seoul started the season with a loss against Gangwon and won their last game against Gwangju. Pohang Steelers are an attacking team who have second most number of shots 25 than any other team. They have two foreign strikers Aleksandar Polecic and Stanislav Iljutcenko who are in form this season. In their previous h2h Pohang are unbeaten in their last two home games against Seoul. Pohang Steelers are in good form.I expect them to win this game . Two teams with different ambitions and both teams are in huge need of points right now. Zwickau is fighting to avoid relegation while Ingolstadt still have some chances for promotion. But my call here goes on Ingolstadt.I've watched Zwickau last game against the last place team od Sonnenhof and team that play for nothing and I was shocked from their bad performance. I mean when they could lost from a team that has 0 motivation what to say about team that has 100 motivation.Also there is huge quality gap between this two for sure. Ingolstadt are a very talented team with a lot of quality players and players with individual quality that can make a difference at matches like this. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer marked his 50th Premier League game in charge of Manchester United in style as Pep Guardiola's season hit a low point in Sunday's derby. Meanwhile, Adama Traore furthered his quest to become the Premier League's best ever dribbler on what statistically may have been one of the worst Saturday afternoons in the competition's history. Here, BBC Sport takes a look at the key numbers from another weekend in the Premier League. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Thorgan Hazard. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Marcel Sobottka (Fortuna Düsseldorf) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Erik Thommy. Posted at 62' Manuel Akanji (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. FK Sloboda Tuzla - Olimpik Sarajevo Rezultati uživo FK Sloboda Tuzla Olimpik Sarajevo rezultati uživo (i video prijenos - live stream) počinju 8. svi 2021. u 13:00 UTC u na Stadion Tušanj stadionu, Tuzla, ... The FA is set to launch new coaching guidelines that will restrict the amount of heading by under-18 players in training. The new guidelines, first reported in the Times, have yet to be finalised but will not entirely ban heading. Last month, BBC Scotland revealed the Scottish FA was set to ban under-12s heading the ball in training. A study in October found the first links between playing professionally and dying from dementia. Sheffield United "once again smashed" (so said their Twitter account) the club's transfer record to bring in the highly-rated Norway international on a four-and-a-half-year deal. The reported £22m fee trumps United’s £20m spent on Oli McBurnie, with HLN claiming it will be the most expensive outgoing transfer in Belgium, exceeding Youri Tielemans’ Anderlecht to Monaco move in 2017. Since joining Dortmund in January, his 11 goals have come in only 450 minutes of football - averaging a goal every 41 minutes. Only 11 players have scored more Bundesliga goals than Haaland this season, even though he has made only five appearances. He won the Bundesliga player of the month award for January - despite playing less than an hour of football in the month. At 17 years and 97 days, Giovanni Reyna (left) is the youngest player to assist a goal in the Champions League since November 2007His second goal against the French champions was assisted by fellow youngster Giovanni Reyna (son of former Rangers, Sunderland and Manchester City midfielder Claudio). January sees many of us count the cost of Christmas. There are those who have spent too much, others who have eaten too much and then there are Premier League bosses generally frustrated by playing too much. Some managers felt four games in 12 days was "absurd" and one club has been hit by injuries which look set to keep some of their players out for around a combined 500 days. In all, 74 players picked up anything from a niggle to a serious injury as most teams played four fixtures between 21 December and 2 January. U nedjelju Dan žalosti u Tuzli: Hoće li se igrati utakmica prije 15 sati — Meč Slobode i Sarajeva igra se u nedjelju od 13 sati na stadionu Tušanj uz direktan prijenos na Arena Sport TV. Faktor/Sport1. 5. Faktor pratite ... Six of St. Etienne’s last 10 matches have produced over 2. In Ligue 1, St. Etienne have six wins and two losses in the last 10 while they have one clean sheet in the last five Ligue 1 matches. They are unbeaten in five Ligue 1 matches at home, having won three, and have three clean sheets as well in the five matches. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Sergio Busquets. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Barcelona 1, Granada CF 0. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Arturo Vidal. Posted at 75' Hand ball by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. The Gunners have closed their training ground and club staff who had recent contact with Arteta will now self-isolate. The Premier League will hold "an emergency club meeting" on Friday to discuss future fixtures. This is really disappointing but I took the test after feeling poorly," said Spaniard Arteta, 37. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed. Ocotal today will be meeting with the away team Las sabanas and this game we have given this two teams to score an under of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have played together they have scored an under of 2.5 total goals in all games Wellington Phoenix and Melbourne City will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Wellington Phoenix this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Melbourne City have 9W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Melbourne City host to Sydney in the 13th matchday. The home team won the regular season with 11-1-0 record and they received the most goals in the league and the most important factor they won by 2 goals at least in this year. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. Again we have a Premier league game and this will be a very good game for watching because this season this two teams are very good and they play nice football. The home team must to take this game because they have just one win from eighth games and if the want to attack first fourth teams they must to take win from Leicester. The guest team the same need to win because they are in war with City for second place. Woolvs play very nice with this opponent and I will think they will take this game. Moja TV: Direktan prijenos utakmice Sloboda - Sarajevo 21. nov 2014. — Direktan prijenos utakmice posljednjeg kola jesenjeg dijela BH Telecom Premijer Lige BiH između FK Sloboda i FK Sarajevo pretplatnici usluge ... Under Jurgen Klopp, and with a bit of initial tweaking from Brendan Rodgers, he has worked out his role in this team and never tries to do too much. Klopp’s team-based system suits him perfectly, it never demands too much from one individual and allows the collective to thrive thanks to the work of each member. Look, it went our way for so long because we defended outstandingly," Klopp told reporters. Usually you don't get a lot of chances against us and stuff like this, but now we have to admit that in the last three games -- (maybe) four -- we have conceded absolutely too many goals, that's true. I am not worried about the momentum -- momentum is not something you get as a present, you have to get it to keep it. Posted at 78' Foul by Alex Sandro (Juventus). Posted at 78' José Callejón (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Piotr Zielinski. BookingPosted at 76' Elseid Hysaj (Napoli) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Elseid Hysaj (Napoli). Posted at 75' Attempt missed.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page