top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·218 members

Today: Dundee - St. Johnstone live stream 11 February 2024 Streaming

3 days ago — On chances created, it was hard to argue the win wasn't deserved although Dundee just don't seem to be able to catch a break right now. Big ...

They have six clean sheets in their last nine home matches and have scored in each of their last six home matches in La Liga. Sevilla have the joint third best defence in the league, having conceded 17 goals. They have won three of their last six meetings with Athletic Club, but also lost as many. There has been no draw in the last 15 meetings between these two teams, while six of the last 15 have produced over 2. Sergio Ramos' penalty sent Real Madrid four points clear at the top of La Liga with a hard-fought win over Getafe. Real looked as if they were going to be frustrated until Mathias Olivera fouled Dani Carvajal, with Ramos stepping up to score his 21st consecutive penalty. Getafe - who are in contention for a Champions League place - started well and Thibaut Courtois had to make three saves in the opening 12 minutes. Posted at 74' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 73' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 73' Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Leander Dendoncker replaces Adama Traoré. It ended 1-1 after Ahmed El Mohamady’s 83rd minute equalizing goal. The draw saw Newcastle’s unbeaten run extend to five matches across all competitions, and with three clean sheets in the process. They have scored in each of their last four matches, and will be looking to carry this form against the side with the fifth best defence in the Premier League. The 25-year-old started to jog off the field when the fourth official held up No 14 in the closing stages of the home side’s 3-0 win, forgetting that he had swapped numbers since his first spell at the club. Now wearing No 6, Bakayoko clapped to the Monaco support as he made his way to the touchline – only to embarrassingly turn back as Keita Balde made way instead. Anger. Disbelief. And gifs. So many gifs. View more on twitterPlenty of people were pretty upset. View more on twitterFans of other clubs, not so much. And of course, several thousand people made the inevitable joke: 'Good luck and hope to see you again my friend'The player reaction was, as you'd expect, far more measured, with heartfelt messages from Dele Alli and Harry Kane as well as a message from the departing assistant manager Jesus Perez that really tugged at the fans' heart-strings. On top of that our correct score prediction is a 1-0 victory. Huddersfield have kept two clean sheets in three at home, while Birmingham have lost 1-0 in two of their last three away. The Blues have failed to score in 50% of their trips, losing to nil in each of these blanks. Given that the visitors have only two open play goals on the road this season, we think that 1-0 is the best way to go here. In the 23rd round of the Bundesliga, Hertha welcomes Koln. Hertha and Koln are in the relegation trouble as Hertha is ranked 13th with 26 points while Koln is 14`th with 23 points. Koln has a game at hand so they could move up the table. The problem is that they are one of the worst traveling teams and they have 2-1-7 away from home. Hertha is also quite poor at home with twice as many losses as they have won. But, recently they changed the coach and they got a valuable win away at Paderborn. I think Hertha will byte today and get that win . Only against Alex Ferguson (17) has Newcastle manager Steve Bruce managed more Premier League matches without winning than he has against Mourinho (10 - two draws and eight defeats). Newcastle had 22 shots, the most they have had in a Premier League game this season and the most they have had in a defeat in the competition since October 2018 v Brighton (27). Matt Ritchie has scored two goals in six Premier League games for Newcastle since the return in mid-June, as many as he managed in his previous 51 appearances in the top flight. In a separate letter to Premier League chief executive Richard Masters, Knight expressed his "strong dismay" and set a Tuesday deadline for the clubs to "do the right thing. A windfall tax would help fund payments to non-playing staff or help the grassroots game, added Knight. The DCMS committee chair said the Premier League should be "role modelling a responsible approach" along the lines of European rivals. He wanted to get out of PSG. He is a Manchester United player. He is going to play every game, why are they going to Odion Ighalo? I don't understand it. However, BBC Sport's Simon Stone explained United felt they were "winners" following the conclusion of the deal and window, with Ighalo reportedly turning down a move to Jose Mourinho's Tottenham to join the Red Devils. With Ighalo, United understand that doesn't fit their long-term vision and that wasn't part of the plan, however they feel they are reacting to a short term situation which is leading goalscorer Rashford getting injured. I see here plenty of goals and I will try on that option. Generally, this season is very interesting and pretty efficient, so I believe, that this duel can be similar. Goa is team who is probably first favorite for title in Indian Super league and they are surely stronger team than this rival. In first part of season, they are not had big problems against Mumbai City, and they are beat them 4-2 even as a guests. What will happen this time, we will see, but as I said before, I see here very easy home win, and at least three goals. Tenerife is playing well recently with 4 wins and only 1 defeat in the past 6 matches. However, that is not enough to help this team can surprise Bilbao in the next match and win tickets to go on. Remember, Tenerife is only the team playing in the second division and they are very difficult in the bottom of the table when only 1 point away from the red light group. Meanwhile, Bilbao is in high form with the last 8 unbeaten matches and only 1 defeat in the past 15 matches. This team also has a good ranking in La Liga, only 5 points from the top 5. Sodra Vings IF is not a comparable competitor to Byttorps IF. The players of Sodra Vings IF are just professional football teams and most of the pillars are anonymous names. Byttorps IF, on the other hand, is a club playing in the Swedish third division. The positive consequences of Chelsea's transfer ban continue to show, Gilmour's emergence being the latest benefit. The Scottish midfielder is likely to start again at Villa, an away game that he may find testing. We think Chelsea have the quality to come away with three points. Brazilian Joelinton picked up a rib injury in Newcastle's 3-2 win at Oxford United in the FA Cup fourth round replay last week, while Japan's Muto has not played since early last month because of a hip problem. Their return will bolster manager Steve Bruce's forward options heading into the weekend with both Andy Carroll (hip) and Dwight Gayle (hamstring) sidelined. He has won major trophies in all of Europe's top five leagues - including an FA Cup with Chelsea. He is under pressure at Napoli after seven games without a win - with problems between club president Aurelio de Laurentiis and the players creating headlines. Erik ten HagCurrent job: Ajax head coachPrevious teams managed: Go Ahead Eagles, UtrechtMajor trophies won: Eredivisie, Dutch Cup, Dutch Super CupThe 49-year-old Dutchman is a hot property after leading an exhilarating Ajax to the Champions League semi-final last season - his first full campaign in charge. The penalty of LASK Linz makes the race to the Austrian championship this season less attractive. RB Salzburg was inherently strong, the direct opponent was deducted points, so the way to protect their throne became even more extensive. Rapid Wien is in 2nd place just behind RB Salzburg, and they need points to maintain this ranking. USM Alger is here to host Mc Oran in the premier league of Algeria, I am here to ignore the odds which are favoring the home team I decided to back the visitors to win the game as they win their first head to head at their home soil by four goals to nil. SV Drochtersen / Assel are in top form of their life, with 5 straight wins they come into this game, as they still didn't bury the hope of promotion that will make this game an interesting one, playing against 2nd worst team in the league will make goals scoring more easier, with 34 goals scored and 28 against shows how their attacking ability works. 12 points separates them from the leaders VFL Wolfsburg II, that figure isn't easy to equal but they still believe that anything can still happen as they still have a long way to go in the league. Did you know? Aubameyang scored his 50th Premier League goal in his 79th appearance. He became the quickest Arsenal player to 50 PL goals and the sixth fastest player overall. Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the Matter:Once Jurgen Klopp took over as Liverpool manager, it was only a matter of time before they won their first Premier League title. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Arsenal 1, West Ham United 0. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+6' Jeremy Ngakia (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Reiss Nelson (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+5' Michail Antonio (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Michail Antonio (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Arsenal scraped through to the fourth round of the FA Cup with Reiss Nelson’s second-half strike enough to beat a spirited Leeds side 1-0 on Monday evening. See alsoArsenal v Leeds United - FA Cup LIVE Leeds had more shots (15) than Mesut Ozil had touches (13) in the first half but the visitors failed to make their dominance count – Patrick Bamford going closest when hitting the bar. Dundee vs St Johnstone » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores Watch. Jordan vs. South Korea. bet365. Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded ... The clash had top billing heading into the weekend and it certainly delivered with the spoils being shared in a six-goal thriller. City went ahead twice through Ellen White and Georgia Stanway, but Chelsea pegged them back after Ji So-yun and Magdalena Eriksson netted. The visitors got themselves in front for the first time when in-form Beth England scored her 14th goal of the season but Lauren Hemp rescued a point for City in the 76th minute. That was it for me, game over. What was Michael Jackson's monkey called?' Media playback is not supported on this device Football Focus: Ben Foster's spin class with Cahill, Richards, Osman and Walker With the country in lockdown and professional football stopped, Foster has been spending his time keeping fit on his bike as well as organising quizzes for his Watford team-mates. My schedule for quizzes is incredible. Mino RaiolaGetty Images Raiola personally profited enormously from Haaland’s initial move to Dortmund and was rumoured to have picked up as much as €10m in fees. The idea of a follow-up fee so soon after that payday will surely attract the “super-agent”. It is also notable that Haaland has moved quickly from club to club, spending less than a year at Salzburg following his move from Molde. We've recovered well. It is of course only Joel Ward, who was taken off and his injury," Hodgson told reporters ahead of Saturday's trip to Burnley. I'm afraid it will keep him out for a number of weeks, but he's the only one at the moment. Mamadou has been fine for a while. The last two weeks he's been training so it's just a question of getting back. They let slip a 4-0 advantage in a 6-5 aggregate defeat by Barcelona in 2017 and lost to Manchester United on away goals after beating the English side 2-0 at Old Trafford 12 months ago. Over 3,000 ultra fans gathered near the Parc des Princes before kickoff after being granted authorisation by the police - demonstrations being considered an exemption to the ban of gatherings of more than 1,000 as French authorities try to contain the coronavirus, which has infected 2,281 people and killed 48. My first United game was as a four-year-old and, if I'm honest, my main memory of standing on the terraces was being excited about the fact I was allowed to have some fish and chip crisps and a cup of Bovril at half-time. From then on, though, it became about so much more. I was from the red half of the city and in for, well, quite a lot of doom and gloom. I cried my little heart out when we lost to Sheffield Wednesday in the 1993 FA Cup semi-finals. The German was involved in an incident in which Tottenham's Son Heung-min was red-carded in the 62nd minute and indicated shortly afterwards he had been the victim of a monkey gesture from the home section. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) called for a government inquiry into racism in the English game following the match, which Chelsea won 2-0. RKC average 0.50 points per home game and Twente average 1.00 points per away game, which points towards a draw being the most likely result when these two clubs lock horns on Friday. The hosts concede an average of 2.00 goals per home game and the visitors concede an average of 1.88 goals per away game, which is why we have settled for a final scoreline of 2-2. Obviously it's been an unbelievable season," Catley said. Today was a battle, Sydney really took it to us and it was a grind the whole game. At the end of the day I think we deserve it. Even though it was a tough game, we got over the line. Catley struck after 15 minutes with a left-footed shot from the edge of the box which Sydney goalkeeper Aubrey Bledsoe helped into the net in a blunder the American will be keen to forget. Real Esteli will against Juventus Managua in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Real Esteli with margin score is 2 goals. Real Esteli have great result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Juventus Managua have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Juventus Managua only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Real Esteli can beat Juventus Managua on this match due to Real Esteli always won on last 3 match in the home and meanwhile Juventus Managua always lose on last 3 away match. FC Aberdeen lost their last league game against Hibernian FC away 0-3 after 4 unbeaten games, they are 4th in the Scotland Premier League with 29 points from 17 matches, they have won 8 games in all and 5 games ended in draw while 4 games was lot. 4 of their last 5 league games ended with over 2.5 goals. Dundee v St Johnstone: TV channel, live stream, kick-off 22 Sept 2021 — OK so it's not a derby, but Dundee and St Johnstone's Premier Sports Cup clash still has a lot at stake. The Tayside neighbours will battle ... They will want attacking football, but at the very least they will expect to move up the table from 14th position. He has not lost his opening game at any club since his very first match as a manager, when Benfica lost to Boavista in September 2000. Jose Mourinho's first game in charge of each club he has managed - all were in the league bar Inter Milan (an Italian Super Cup penalty shootout win over Roma) and Manchester United (a Community Shield win over Leicester)Since then he has won his opening match with Porto, Chelsea - twice - and Manchester United, and drawn at the start of his time with Uniao de Leiria, Inter Milan (although they won on penalties) and Real Madrid. He is not on the training ground saying 'this is what I need you to do'. He is the kind of man who in the big moments hopes you have enough instructions to think for your own self without having to refer to him or anything else. It is about growing your own understanding and being a leader who can take the game by the scruff of the neck. If I am trying to win a league, I am not going for Ancelotti. Norman Hunter, who has died aged 76, was labelled indelibly by Leeds United fans during the 1972 FA Cup final victory over Arsenal at Wembley. The slogan on the banner - "Norman Bites Yer Legs" - became synonymous with one of the toughest, most uncompromising defenders of the post-war era. But this actually did a disservice to a truly outstanding footballer who was known for his steel. The epitome of Revie's philosophyGateshead-born Hunter moved to Elland Road when he was 15, forsaking a career as an electrical fitter. Hammers honour Peters in emotional tributeBefore the game West Ham paid tribute to legendary midfielder Martin Peters, who died aged 76 last week. The Hammers celebrated the life of one of their finest players, who also starred in England's 1966 World Cup victory, with a minute's applause and a video montage of his finest moments. Former Hammers team-mate Sir Geoff Hurst was close to tears after celebrating Peters' life in a speech, before carrying a floral tribute replicating Peters' shirt out to the centre spot alongside Peters' daughter Leeann. At the start of the season most people perhaps expected Bristol Rovers to be in and around the mid-table mark, but their form thus far has exceeded that expectation and they currently find themselves battling it out at the top of the division. The visitors are in excellent shape at the moment and have won each of their last three outings. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 55' Offside, West Ham United. Felipe Anderson tries a through ball, but Pablo Fornals is caught offside. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Jonny with a cross following a corner. We got into good areas but never felt threatening in the first half. If you give away a cheap goal you pay the price. Best of the statsQPR suffered their first defeat in six games against Sheffield Wednesday in all competitions, after winning each of the previous four and drawing one. Two of Morgan Fox's six goals in all competitions have come against QPR (he's not scored more than one against any other side), with his first goal against the Hoops coming in the Championship for Charlton in August 2015. Porto have only lost one of their last twenty matches against Chaves and three of the last four cup ties played between these two clubs have produced under 2.5 goals. Both teams have scored in just two of the pairs’ last six meetings, so you can see why we have backed a low-scoring this weekend and highly doubt that we will see both teams score. Fati was catapulted into the first team in August due to a spate of injuries and entered the history books by scoring in a 2-2 draw with Osasuna aged 16 and 304 days, overtaking Bojan Krkic as Barca's youngest scorer in a La Liga match. Fati, who turned 17 on Oct. Barca's statement added that the player's new contract contained an option to renew for two extra years until 2024, also stating his buy-out clause would rise from 170 million euros to 400 million when he signed a first team contract. I can speak to Paul Pogba about it. I don't think I should talk to - or about - agents that talk about us. But Paul is our player and agents are hired by players - not the opposite way around. It is not agents' players, it is our players. Solskjaer was also left unimpressed by the comments of former United striker Robin van Persie, who criticised the Norwegian's demeanour after United's 2-0 loss to Arsenal on Wednesday. Posted at 76' Foul by Andrew Robertson (Liverpool). Posted at 76' Joel Ward (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Liverpool. Takumi Minamino replaces Roberto Firmino. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Liverpool. Neco Williams replaces Trent Alexander-Arnold. Posted at 74' Joseph Gomez (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 74' Foul by Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page