top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·230 members

Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt [falas>>] Erzeni Laçi drejtpërdrejt falas 27 tetor 2023 LiVe 11 shkurt 2024

23 nën 2023 — 30 tet 2023 — 13 sht 2023 — [Shikoni***] Kukësi Erzeni drejtpërdrejt falas 25 maj 2023 Partizani Tirana Kastrioti.

((FUTBOLLI**)) Dinamo Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejt 2 dhj 2023 — 19 orë më parë — Skënderbeu Erzeni drejtpërdrejt live 2023 2022 Dinamo Tirana [[Sporti***]!!] Egnatia Teuta Durrës drejtpërdrejt 1 tetor ... Their team is definitely young enough too - none of their first-choice side were born when the club last won the league title, in 1990. I don't look through their team and see any areas where they need to improve - or many places where a new player could get in - but the trick for sustained success is to strengthen while you are at the top, not just when you are trying to get there. There might be a turnover of squad players, bringing in more people like Takumi Minamino to try to put pressure on those who are first choice. There is "no better time than now" to "correct" some of the issues around finances in football, says former Leeds chairman Peter Ridsdale. The 68-year-old, who also had spells as chairman at Barnsley and Cardiff, wants to see "some cash from the Premier League flowing down the leagues". All professional football in England has been suspended since 13 March because of the coronavirus pandemic. It has previously been said that the impact on clubs could be "devastating". Barcelona will resume their La Liga title defence against Real Mallorca following the coronavirus shutdown. Football was suspended in Spain on 12 March but Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has said it can resume. Barca will travel to face Real Mallorca on 13 June, two days after the season resumes when Real Betis face Sevilla. Real Madrid, who trail league leaders Barcelona by two points after 27 matches, play their first match on 14 June against Eibar. [[[TV DREJTPËRDREJT!]*]] Partizani Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdre 23 dhj 2023 — Laçi Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 23 dhjetor 2023 6 dhj 2023 — drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë ... Neither side are in the best of form going into this game. Interclube at least aren't losing that many at home and their couple of defeats have been inflicted by the top two sides in the table. Libolo are ahead of Interclube in the table but that's all down to their good home form. Their away form is poor and the last five have all been lost. A double chance bet on Interclube is the suggested wager. I am not going to be diplomatic. If the IPL does not happen then his chances are very, very bleak," Srikkanth, also a former chief selector, told the Star Sports television channel. In my opinion, K. L. Rahul will be the wicket keeper-batsman. I believe Rishabh Pant is highly talented. So, I wouldn't mind taking him along with the squad. Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. [falas#] Partizani Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt live 24 dhjet [falas#] Partizani Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt live 24 dhjetor 2023 2023 [[TRANSMETIM]*] Teuta Durrës Vllaznia drejtpërdrejt falas 6 (((hd live***))) Bylis ... I will bet on goals in this match from Belarusian second league, what is very real option, if we know how this two rivals are playing all the time. Home team is have huge problems with defense and they are receiving too easy goals all the time. In last ten matches, this team is played just one time draw and lost all other duels. Guests are playing better and in last round, they are won 3-2. I will bet on goals here what is for me very real and I see, as I said before, at least three goals, it is real. If we can manage to get another performance, the confidence, the way we played against Tottenham, then we can come out of it with a result. Anthony Martial did not play a part against Spurs with an injury and Solskjaer confirmed the French forward would not play 90 minutes against City while midfielder Paul Pogba is still sidelined with an ankle issue. You also have to question our own government's record given recent wars in the world. Should we be pointing the finger?"I totally respect people's rights, but perhaps more links with our country might have a positive impact on their culture and society?"Do most fans feel the same way as Newcastle's? Wraith says that for many Newcastle supporters, the team's success would override any lingering doubts over the source of a potential Saudi investment. Hamburg have slipped out of the automatic promotion places. They need to get back into winning ways after that giving away that two goal lead at Stuttgart, then conceding in the 92nd minute. Home form is better though and up against relegation-threatened Wehen, they can get an important win here. Your favourite player growing up was Real Madrid's Marcelo. It was a dream for me to play alongside him, like it was when I signed for Real Madrid. I signed when I was young; I didn't believe it when they called me. As a young player, I looked up to Marcelo because he plays in the same position as me. He laughs all the time too; when he plays, he enjoys it. I want to be like him. You play in lots of different positions, what's your favourite? I think I like the right-back role - but I like to go on the attack all the time. We matched them in the physical side of things because we had our own players who were physical and that was probably why we were such big rivals. We weren't unalike in the way we played. In his autobiography, Leeds midfielder Johnny Giles attests to “a special sort of animosity” between the teams. I had that bit of ‘previous’ with Eddie McCreadie,” adds Giles. John Hollins, who would usually mark me, could do a bit. It is in their interest to make sure that Brighton can survive for now in order to make sure that they are able to be paid over the longer term. Read the full story Cavani linked with move to Spain Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has been linked with a move to Spain. The 33-year-old Uruguayan international almost joined Atletico Madrid in the close season but a move fell through, and his mother hinted that could still happen: "He doesn't know where he's going to go, plus there are three months to go. Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane expects Manchester City's motivation to be "immense" when the sides meet in the Champions League, after the English club's European ban. Uefa have banned City from European competition for two years for "serious" financial fair-play breaches. City plan to appeal against the ban and have 10 days to take the issue to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. It's a rival who are going to be very, very difficult," said the Frenchman. Did you know? Maguire completed more passes than any other player during United's 3-0 win over Watford (65). Marcos Alonso: The ball by Alonso for Mason Mount in the early exchanges of this London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham was an immediate reminder of how much I, and indeed the Blues, had missed the quality of his left foot. Only minutes later we saw a lovely volley flash over the bar with his weaker right foot. Arsenal did so between 2003-04, with Chelsea doing likewise in 2004-05. The win was also Liverpool’s 51st without defeat in the league at Anfield. More stats after the 2-0 win at Anfield Liverpool have accumulated 58 points from their 20 Premier League games this season; in English top-flight history, only Manchester City in 2017-18 (also 58) have had as many points at this stage of a campaign (assuming three points for a win all-time). Erzeni Tirana transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 27.11.2023 KF Erze 26 nën 2023 — [SHIKONI!! ] Laçi Dinamo Tirana drejtpërdrejt 28 shtator 2023 27 sht 2023 — 2022 00:00 Durrës KF Erzeni – KF Teuta 03. ((transmetim iBlerim ... KF Tirana vs Erzeni Drejtëpërdrejt KF Tirana vs Erzeni live fillon në 03/02/2024 në kohën 14:00 utc në Super league. Aktualisht, KF Tirana Rank -, ndërsa Erzeni mbajnë pozicionin -. Duke kërkuar ... There's not much praise you can heap on this red machine that hasn't already been done so some time ago. This was far from routine, but this team always seem to find a way. Indeed, Liverpool's Sat Nav remains firmly centred upon on a direct route to a 19th league title in their history. A staggering 26th win in 27 Premier League matches this term is just one of the latest jaw-dropping stats they have racked up. BATE Borisov has been unbeaten in the last six matches across all major competitions, following a 3-5 win on the road against Smolevichi in their previous league encounter. Slutsk was at home in their prior fixtures in the campaign against Energetik-BGU. They lost with a 1-2 score on the board in that clash after three consecutive wins in their form. They are on a delightful form in the league comparing their last season performance. However, BATE is at the top of the table, as it stands, right above Slutsk with the same points. The score prediction for this game is over 2.5 .. and draw ft .. My bet for this match between Ynergetyk-BDU v Vitebsk in Belarus is over 2.25 goals. Both teams have been playing very well lately. Over the last 5 direct matches between these teams, over 2.5 goals have been scored 4 times. I hope that this match will be similar. I count on at least 2 goals. The home team has not scored a single goal in the last 5 matches at home. Ynergetyk-BDU he plays very well this season. They are in 4th position and lose only 1 point to the leader. I am counting on a lively game in this match and a 2: 1 result. I think I'm fitter than I've ever been and it's the most consistent I've been playing and playing well since when I got my first knee injury. Injury has been a constant feature in the career of Welsh, the first coming seven years ago when at Everton and then twice more in the space of two years at Villa, resulting in a combined time of almost three years spent on the sidelines. It is not just that Leicester have dropped points; it is that they look so bereft of creativity and threat for long periods, especially before the break, when a Jonny Evans' effort from close range that was saved by Pickford was the best opportunity they fashioned. The absence of James Maddison, who sat out the cup defeat, did not help in the first half, but his introduction for the second - along with Iheanacho - at least gave them some impetus. As a result of their special status, the New Caledonia Cup winners qualify for the Coupe de France, with Hienghene Sport losing at the first hurdle in 2013, 2015 and last month - all halfway across the world. Oh yeah, Liverpool are playing tooLiverpool have the chance to be crowned champions of the world for the first time. The Reds, despite winning six European Cups, have never won a world final. They lost the 1981 Intercontinental Cup to Flamengo and again in 1984 to Independiente - and refused to take part in 1977 or 1978. Although he wants to play in Europe's elite competition, it is not thought to be a deal-breaker for any move. Havertz considers a club's long-term plan just as important. Chelsea, who host Norwich on Tuesday, are third in the Premier League but lead fourth-placed Leicester and fifth-placed Manchester United by one point. Only the top four will qualify for the Champions League next season after Manchester City's European ban was lifted on Monday. They are a fantastic bunch," said Lennon of his players. It's not been ideal to have a few important players out through injury. We've had to rejig things a little bit - but now, slowly but surely, we're getting the full complement of players back at a really good time. I have to do very little with these players. I've learned so much from them myself in the 10 months I've been here. I enjoy working with them. Smouha have been in great form at home of late and they've been given a good opportunity to extend their winning run. For those interested in getting involved, the home win appears to be the best option. El Gouna did recently win on the road but their overall lack of goals doesn't bode well, especially since Smouha have been scoring with regularity at home. Smouha' extra attacking quality can allow them to get the better of a visiting side that has scored in just one out of four on the road this term. Round 6, Belarusian top League will close the curtain with the match between Isloch and Vitebsk. Both sides are having good form and they are performing better than expected, and both teams will be confident here. Hosts initiated the season very impressively, they had 2 consecutive wins in first two games. But those wins were against two of the weaker teams of the league, and it seemed as though the following defeats to Slutsk and Brest provided a picture of how the Minsk club do this season. Meanwhile Vitebsk is on the second in the standings and has a very strong defense. It’s hard to predict a winner here. Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. Dinamo Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt falas 23 nëntor 2023 Shik Dinamo Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt falas 23 nëntor 2023 Shikoni Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 FC (FcTables Coins). 02. Leicester have failed to win four of their last six Premier League away games. Watford have won four of their last six Premier League home games. Watford have beaten Leicester on their last two meetings at Vicarage Road. A Premier League return for Watford and Leicester City pits the pair against each other at Vicarage Road on Saturday. Burnley's form is the polar opposite, and has put them in the picture for European qualification. I am not expecting a thriller - this will be a tight battle much like it was when they met at Turf Moor in December and the Clarets edged it. This time, I am going to go for a draw. That would not solve Newcastle's problems, but it would inch them a bit closer to safety. As for the Clarets and a possible return to Europe, I would question whether they would want to be back in the Europa League. (TRANSMETIM#) Erzeni Dinamo Tirana drejtpërdrejt 17 shtator 16 sht 2023 — (TRANSMETIM#) Erzeni Dinamo Tirana drejtpërdrejt 17 shtator 2023 Match KF Erzeni vs Dinamo Tirana in the Albania. Ruh Brest will host Dinamo Brest in the Vysshaya Liga of Belarus on Sunday. Hosts Ruh Brest are Unbeaten from the last 7 matches in Vysshaya Liga but five of the seven finished in Draw. Ruh Brest Drawn last two games and Scored just one goal but both teams scored in three of the last four. While Dinamo Brest lost last two games against Energetic BGU and BATE but scored one goal in each. First half was Draw against BATE in the last game but BATE scored two goals in last 16 minutes. Both the teams scored in the three games of BATE . Meanwhile, Chivas Guadalajara are another side looking to push for a play-off spot during the Clausura, having fell 2 points short in the Apertura phase. On paper, the visitors are a talented outfit that certainly have the potential to push for a top 8 finish and having kicked off the closing phase with a 2-0 win over Juarez last weekend, confidence is high coming into the game. I was at a non-league team called Little Common," Legge recalls. I'd gone up for a header in training and as I came down I got light-headed. I lost all control of my body and fell back. Luckily for me the manager, who had a daughter with epilepsy, knew how to deal with me. I woke up with all the players around me. An ambulance came and I spent the night in hospital. On Saturday, Legge will lead League Two Port Vale out at holders Manchester City in the FA Cup third round (17:31 GMT). Effective, efficient, careful. Not extraordinary. To return to a Pogba of pure excellence it is necessary to go back to his most "immature" age, in the 3-5-2 of Antonio Conte. Juventus' Paul Pogba celebrates after scoring. Reuters Juventus remains the club where he played the best football of his career although as he progressed from Conte to Allegri some of his current chameleon cavalry began, an infinite journey of adaptations to the needs of the collective, carrying out the needs of the coaches rather than satisfying the individual. For all the flowing football that head coach Graham Potter has introduced, he has now overseen just one win from the past 14 games in all competitions. A wider concern for Potter and his players is that they can hardly take solace from the home games in front of them as the season draws to its conclusion. Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City are Brighton's next four home opponents, with trips to Wolves and Leicester also on the horizon. I do see an open game of football, Jeju Utd used to be a top team in the first league level in South Korea even playing in the Asian Champions League several seasons but they were really poor last term and ended up being bottom in the league so they could not avoid relegation. But they are in great form at this stage with a couple of wins in a row for them, and I do see them likely to be scoring a bunch of goals here as the defense of the guests is really modest. Erzeni Tirana drejtpërdrejt falas 27/11/2023 Jetoni 4 ditë m 27 nën 2023 — 4 ditë më parë — [[FALAS=]] Tirana Skënderbeu drejtpërdrejt 14. ((TRANSMETIM TELEVIZIV!! )) Erzeni Vllaznia drejtpërdrejt liv. There’s little in common between these two bitter local rivals. Brescia host Atalanta on Saturday’s Lombardy Derby with the pair locking horns for the first time since 2006. The hosts have gone out and landed a big name – Mario Balotelli – to lead their survival push. Meanwhile, Atalanta have pieced together a squad of lesser-known stars to make the Champions League. I was putting in a sick note," Curtis says. He stayed with Walsall, signing scholarship forms, and began to form a profitable strike partnership with future Premier League star Troy Deeney, his goals helping Walsall's academy side win their regional league two years running. But injury again slammed the door when opportunity knocked. With the reserve team short of strikers, Deeney was instead promoted, grasping his chance as a springboard to the first team. This is first of two matches from Spain Primera where I will bet on goals tonight and that is pretty real for me. Mallorca is at the start of season played defensive, but in last few weeks, team was very efficient. In that period, they are played even four times in a row efficient. In last round, team is lost 1-2 against Levante, and before that match, they are played 3-1, 0-3 and 2-2. Betis was great against Valencia and if they be on that level and this time, goals are very real here. I will bet on over, odds are great. And O'Neill says Rangers boss Steven Gerrard must strengthen his squad if they hope to stop Celtic sealing a record 10th consecutive title. You take great confidence from that final. You've won when you didn't play well against your rivals, and from that moment onwards Celtic got stronger and Rangers got weaker," O'Neill added. I think Celtic are a stronger side. For them to compete with Celtic over a whole season, they [Rangers] need a stronger team. Post updateFoul by Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Hull City). Post updateAttempt missed. Danny Hylton (Luton Town) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu. Post updateLuke Berry (Luton Town) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateFoul by Callum Elder (Hull City). Post updateAttempt blocked. George Moncur (Luton Town) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. I had the feeling that we are in the moment. We prepared well for this game and in the end we had more power. It's hard to put it into words. To come back after one down against such a strong side. We deserved to turn it because we had so many chances. It was a fantastic team performance. A big part of Southampton's resurgence this season is down to Hasenhuettl's decision to switch to a back four, abandoning the 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 formations that let them down earlier in the campaign. Al Ahly has a perfect start to their season so far in the league with 12 games played and 12 games won not only that but they have scored 35 goals as well in those league games alone, very attacking minded side they do not take into account that Pyramids is a good side as well and will come here to attack score goals and add another win to their account, they tried the same thing last season opening the scoring early but Pyramids replied well and won the game 2-1 in the end. I don't think the international break will slow us down," said Gladbach defender Oscar Wendt. But it is correct to say that before it we were in fine form and no one would have minded playing on. But the break was good for us. Those without a break come back with a lot of confidence from the Euro qualifiers. [SHIKO ONLINE] Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt 2 prill 2023 <plaintext/><xmp>. Erzeni Tirana drejtpërdrejt 27/11/2023 Transmetim i drejtpër 27 nën 2023 — Erzeni Tirana drejtpërdrejt 27/11/2023 Transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 31 tet 2023 — [Transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë=] Partizani Tirana Teuta ... Tirana Partizani Tirana drejtpërdrejt falas 3 dhjetor 2023 T 3 orë më parë — [[[transmeto##]-]] Egnatia Erzeni... (Online*) Laçi Skënderbeu transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 8 teto 7 tet 2023 — [[[SPORTI]]*] Partizani ... PLAYER RATINGS Man United: De Gea 6, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 7, Maguire 6, Young 5, Fred 5, McTominay 7, James 6, Lingard 6, Rashford 9, Greenwood 6. Subs: Pereira 5, Shaw 5. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 7, Aurier 5, Alderweireld 7, Sanchez 6, Vertonghen 6, Winks 5, Sissoko 5, Alli 7, Son 5, Moura 5, Kane 5. Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion squandered the chance to go four points clear at the top as relegation-threatened Stoke City held on for victory at The Hawthorns. The Potters pulled off the best win so far of new manager Michael O'Neill's brief reign after Tyrese Campbell's early goal lifted the lowly Potters four points above the bottom three. Hampered by the early loss of on-loan creative influence Grady Diangana, the Baggies were blunted by a disciplined defensive display from the visitors.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page