top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·220 members

Live: Puerto Rico - China stream 11.02.2024

China v Puerto Rico | FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel5.1K+ views · 4 months ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel · Translate this page 2:19:06 5 key moments 5 key moments  in this video in this video

When we go into Europe next season, at whatever level that he is, again he will be able to demonstrate that. I said when I came in he's a world-class striker and thankfully next year he'll have the chance to show that on the European stage. Leicester City v Manchester United previewThe Foxes, who are fifth, are assured of a Europa League spot for next season even if they miss out on the Champions League. This isn't football," Setien said. It's something else and it makes my blood boil. Bordalas is unapologetic about a style of play many feel runs contrary to the archetypal 'Spanish way'. You must never forget that we are a humble side, a side not equipped to sit among the very best and that just two and a half years ago we were in the second division," he says. We are a side that financially cannot compete with many teams and, as a result, I believe that things are going quite well here. It is hard to know what to expect from the Magpies this time - they are safe so have nothing to play for, unlike Watford who are fighting for their lives. I'd have to back the Hornets here, but I'm expecting more of a fight from Newcastle. They won't get battered again. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: Newcastle are one of the teams who seem to be thriving without fans putting pressure on them, when there can be a pretty toxic atmosphere at St James' Park because of the way their supporters view their owner. The game's decisive moment came seconds after the first 45 minutes were up when Leeds broke and worked the ball to Bamford. His composure set up Hernandez and the Spaniard remained calm after seeing his shot hit the post to eventually find Klich for a tidy finish from the edge of the box. The second-half response by Jonathan Woodgate's side was admirable, with midfielder George Saville's stinging shot forcing a brilliant save from keeper Kiko Casilla and Tavernier bending a shot on to the bar after great approach play and a fine lay-off by Hayden Coulson. There are so many different factors that will make it fascinating to watch. Some teams might take longer than others to get back into their stride so there might be some strange results in the first few games, but I think there will be more surprises from the teams at the bottom than the top. It won't feel like the same season for most people - any kind of form, good or bad, that they were in mid-March will go out of the window. Sometimes it can be difficult to point out the cracks in this imperious PSG side currently five points clear at the top of the table and it gets even harder when they play at home. Paris have had some awkward performances as of late when playing on the road but at the Parc des Princes they have been so consistently dominant. They have won eight of their nine home matches in all competitions this season, scoring 22 and conceding just twice. In contrast, Everton managed to win just one of their last five league games at Goodison Park, and their embarrassing 0-2 defat to Norwich in their last match on home turf plunged more than a couple of nails in to Marco Silva's Toffees' coffin. Arsenal's first-team players and head coach Mikel Arteta have agreed a pay cut to help with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League club said the "voluntary agreement" sees those involved have their annual earnings reduced by 12. The club's core coaching staff are also among those taking cuts to their pay. If the Gunners hit certain targets on the pitch, the club says "agreed amounts" will be paid back. There is too much noise with Bale, he wants to be here and do as well as he can, that's why we don't want to talk too much about this. He is integrated into the group and he wants to play well, just like everyone else," Zidane said. I hope this doesn't continue throughout the season. We want the fans to be with us from the start of the game to the end but we can't control this. Did you know? Jota has scored 10 goals in his past 12 appearances for Wolves in all competitions - he has only scored in four of those games, netting at least two goals in each (two braces and two hat-tricks). Dwight McNeil: He should have scored earlier in the match when he smashed a left-foot shot against the post. Undeterred, McNeil battled on regardless and got the goal that crowned an impressive performance against a harshly treated Bournemouth side desperate for points. Jiménez (Wolves) T. Pukki (Norwich) Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) C. Wood (Burnley) 7 Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) 5 C. Pulisic (Chelsea) C. Wolverhampton 13 4 7 2 18 16 19 . Sheff Utd 13 4 6 3 16 12 18 7 Burnley 13 5 3 5 20 18 18 . Arsenal 13 4 6 3 18 19 18 9 Man Utd 13 4 5 4 19 15 17 10 Tottenham 13 4 5 4 21 19 17 11 Bournemouth 13 4 4 5 16 17 16 12 Brighton 13 4 3 6 15 19 15 13 Crystal Palace 13 4 3 6 11 18 15 14 Newcastle 13 4 3 6 11 20 15 15 Aston Villa 13 4 2 7 19 20 14 16 Everton 13 4 2 7 13 20 14 17 West Ham 13 3 4 6 16 23 13 . It is if they say 'if you score two, we are going to score three' and that is going to make it very difficult for Villa to keep them out. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against DJ Joel Corry, whose new single with MNEK, 'Head & Heart', is out now. I grew up as an obsessed Arsenal fan when I was a kid," Corry said. Burnley were unusually sloppy in defence and lacking their usual spirit of work-rate and it was no shock when Grealish doubled Villa's lead four minutes before the break, finishing off a lovely passing move with a confident curling finish. Sean Dyche made a double substitution at the break with Jay Rodriguez and Johann Berg Gudmundsson introduced and that had the desired effect with the Clarets much more positive. Super attitude, brilliant application and a really important member of this squad now. Jones made his league debut for Liverpool - one of two Premier League appearances - as a substitute in a win over Bournemouth in December. It's my boyhood club and it's the whole of my family's club as well, so for me it's huge," he told the Liverpool website. The environment and stuff is all positive and keeps me as positive as I can. 2024 FIBA Women's Olympic Qualifying Tournament China Schedule. back; Games · Game Schedule (PDF) · Tickets · Watch. back; Stream Live · Local Broadcast · Highlights and more · Groups · Teams. back; China · France ... Incredibly simple goal. GOAL! Aston Villa 0-2 Man City (Mahrez). Same man again! Mistake (again) from Drinkwater as Mahrez makes it two! Villa, Villa, Villa. Masters of their own downfall here. Aguero made the run into the box, overran it, but somehow was allowed to hook the ball back into play, Drinkwater then decided to try and turn in the box, he was dispossessed and Mahrez lashed home the loose ball. The 27-year-old is also wanted by Bayern Munich, and Paris Saint-Germain are believed to want the player despite only signing Keylor Navas this summer from Real Madrid. Paper Round’s view: It is not clear why Barcelona would want to sell Ter Stegen, and it does not appear that the goalkeeper is interested in leaving either. Grazer and Innsbruck will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Grazer this season have the following results: 5W, 8D and 9L. Meanwhile Innsbruck have 11W, 3D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Bolton, who started this season with a 12-point deduction after going into administration, are bottom of the standings with one point after 14 games and play Accrington Stanley on Saturday. Solskjaer 'not bothered' by Poch's availability Mauricio Pochettino is expected to attract plenty of interested suitors now he is not tied to any contractGetty Images So Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was asked if Mauricio Pochettino now being a free agent makes him fear for his own job. Both of these two teams have been particularly high scoring in recent weeks. Both of these two teams have scored a total of 13 goals over their last six Bundesliga games. Only the Bundesliga's current top two, RB Leipzig and Borussia Monchengladbach have outscored these two teams over the past six games. Spurs will have had a couple of months of Mourinho, which is generally the recommended amount. Atalanta will be pressure-free and free-scoring. And Dortmund might have moved Lucien Favre on by the new year. But the two Madrid teams are floating around ominously: they may not be in vintage form, but Real Madrid win games in Europe they’ve absolutely no right to, while Atleti are coached by Diego Simeone. While winning football matches is important, it is not more important than her health," Hayes said. Our job, when she is ready, is to make sure she comes back at even higher level than before. I can also assure the fans they will see a lot more of Fran Kirby playing and scoring goals for Chelsea. Chelsea are second in the standings, a point behind leaders Manchester City with a game in hand. Boston have a 20-7 record for the season and are second overall in the Eastern Conference. They come into this game having won three matches in a row and are 7-2 for games played this month. The Celtics are looking to repeat the win they had over the Raptors earlier in the season when winning 112-106. We knew the opponents were hard. They brought on Gestede and went direct and made problems and when it was 2-1 we knew it was going to be difficult. We tried our best. The boys are trying their best. They dealt well with many set-piece situations. We did lots of things well. We conceded the goal, a bit frustrating, but more frustrating was that we did not score three, four or five. Asked if the FA Cup was the priority for Spurs now, Mourinho replied: "In this moment, it is not the priority. STOCKHOLM, Feb 5 (Reuters) - A Swedish court has granted an appeal by a fan of English Premier League side Newcastle United to add the club to his name following a dispute with the country's authorities over his love for the team. Rolf Corneliusson, a 54-year-old supporter from the island of Oeckeroe near Gothenburg, became a fan of the club as a child when his fisherman father brought home Newcastle's black and white kit from one of his many trips to England. I'm sure hundreds of supporters will say we don't score enough - and therein lies our Achilles heel. He's not wrong. Scoring 66 top-flight goals and conceding 89 since the start of last season, Newcastle have been involved in the fewest number of goals of any Premier League side. Only Brighton, with 67, rival the poor attacking returns of Bruce's side, whose defensive resilience - along with Martin Dubravka's impressive league-high save count of 112 in 28 games - could once again prove their saving grace. The number 24 represents the deer in an illegal but popular Brazilian numbers game. The deer has long been associated in Brazil with homosexuality and many teams and players prefer not to use the 24 shirt to avoid abuse or innuendo. Now the Bahia club and football magazine Corner have started campaigns to end the stigma. I dreamed of this. Ighalo's night to remember Most of Odion Ighalo's touches came in the final third. It was Ighalo's fourth game for United - albeit the previous three had totalled 33 minutes - and it was also his first ever goal in European competition. Ighalo's performance kept Bruges' defenders on their toes. While he only had 40 touches - the fewest of any United outfield player to play the whole game - he worked hard and most of his involvements were in dangerous areas. The arrival of their new boss should improve things for a Stoke side who have showed their talents with some strong displays, sitting in the top half based on the strength of their performance data. They’ve been let down by bad luck and defensive errors, but that’s something O’Neill has proven he can fix. Both teams have tied highest number of matches in this season. Chateauroux have won 3 of their last 5 matches and have drawn one. They sit on 16th spot in the league table. They have 4 wins 5 draws and 7 defeats in this season. But their home record is not good. They have won only 1 home match out of their 7 home matched Highlights and baskets of China 89-107 Puerto Rico in Dec 11, 2023 — If you want to watch the China vs Puerto Rico match live on television, it can be followed on Courtside1891. If you want to watch it online, ... Serbia winger Aleksandar Katai has left LA Galaxy by mutual consent after his wife posted "racist and violent" messages on social media. Katai's wife Tea appeared to mock Black Lives Matter protestors and joke about looting in Instagram posts. In a one-line statement issued on Friday, the Major League Soccer club confirmed Katai had been released. Katai said the posts were unacceptable, adding her views "are not ones I share and are not tolerated in my family". As has been the case ever since Brighton were promoted, their form at the Amex Stadium is proving crucial to their success. They lost last time out to Leicester, but that was just their second home defeat in the league this season. That being said, they have only won three times at the Amex Stadium and two of those came against teams currently in the relegation zone (Everton and Norwich). It has been a tough season for Watford, who so far have managed just three wins in the last 15 matches. In the last 10 they have four losses and four clean sheets. Watford have conceded two goals or more in five of the last 10. In their last five home matches, Watford have three draws, a loss and a win. But it was not long before he went to Ajax, winning the Eredvisie and reaching the Champions League semi-finals last season before he joined Barcelona in a £65m move. It was my dream to play for Barcelona," said De Jong, who had watched their games while on holidays in Spain. They were my favourite club outside of the Netherlands. When they came and showed they were really interested they made the choice easier. Sunderland will host Blackpool for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Sunderland have advantage at home stadium. Yeah, Sunderland is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. However, this will not be an easy job. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Blackpool who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. Blackpool are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In any case, the visitors will try to make a positive result. My pick - Blackpool to win. Monterrey performed well at the recent Club World Cup, running Liverpool close in the semi-final before going on to claim the bronze medal by getting the better of Al Hilal. However, the trip to Qatar was a long one and the side must now quickly shift their thoughts back to domestic affairs and this opening phase final against Club America. Last weekend saw them win 1-0 at Aston Villa, taking them to 52 points. That's just five points less than they earned last season when finishing seventh in the table. Wolves have won their three league games since the season resumed and without conceding. That makes it four in a row in the Premier League without conceding. At first it's about their state of mind and how can I help?" Wayne Richardson worked with Mario Balotelli before the striker moved to AC Milan in 2013'It's the mental side people need help with'He set up his own business, Richardson Sport, in 2010, before sports science staff and psychologists were commonplace at Football League clubs. He offered not just one-to-one fitness coaching but also sports mentoring, and was soon spending more time talking to players than training them. Galatasaray head to this game on the weaker form of the two sides; they have one win in the last eight but they have a great run over Goztepe. One thing that could work well for Galatasaray is the fact that they have a strong defence, plus Goztepe have not been doing very well at home. On the other hand, Galatasaray have not been scoring a lot away from home, but still Goztepe are not the most consistent scorers in the league. Based on this, and the dominance Galatasaray have over Goztepe, we are backing Galatasaray for a 1-0 win on the correct score scale. Isloch Minsk Reserves (R) had 2 defeats at home, receiving 5 goals. On the contrary, Slutsk R has won all the previous 2 matches. Notably, they destroyed Dinamo Brest R to 5-1 in the previous round. Therefore, the visitors were more highly appreciated by experts than Isloch Minsk Reserves in this match. Last season, Slutsk R lost 1-2 as a guest of Isloch R. In 2018, they also lost 0-1 as a guest to this opponent. In all, the last 5 matches were guests of Isloch R, Slutsk R have lost and 3/5 matches could not be scored. Last season, Isloch R finished in 11th with 9 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses. Particularly at home, they won 6, drew 2 and lost 7 matches and scored 26 goals and received 26 goals. In our situation, I cannot see any player getting less money this season, but going forward I can see a situation where players might have to receive less. Burnley make parking facilities available to NHS staff Burnley have announced they will be making facilities available to the NHS to help with the demands of the coronavirus pandemic.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page