top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·227 members

Today: AEL vs APOEL live 11 February 2024 Soccer

Proteas Eka Ael v Apoel Nicosia (07/03) on DIVISION A. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, team and player, H2H and much more.

Let's continue with matches from Belarusian Premier league, where I will bet again on goals, different from the start of season, where most of my bet's were mostly on small number of goals, what is clear. I was watched all match from last round of home team who is won one point against very good Slutsk, even they are played as a guests, 1-1. If I remember correctly, they are scored in finish of that match. Dynamo Brest, on the other side is coming in this match after two wins, 3-1 and 2-0. Yes, over is ok for me and I will try. Follow all Saturday's Premier League actionHodgson's landmark day goes to scriptDespite Brighton enjoying greater possession and more efforts on goal than Palace, this was another performance that went to script for Hodgson who was celebrating his 100th Premier League match in charge of the Eagles. The former England boss stressed before kick-off that he was not bothered about controlling the game as long as his team could deliver in the final third. Fundamentally, it makes no sense. There is no question that Anthony Martial is an inferior option to the Arsenal man, and that all of Daniel James, Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata could not compete with him. However at 31, he would be the wrong age to join up with a squad that is looking to more youthful options. They have realised that the transfer market and the club transaction market is unregulated, often unprofessional and contains people who see football as an opportunity for an easy profit. If anyone can then come in and run a professional service and effectively provide a one-stop shop, then there is a gap in the market," he said. Whether that will be successful in generating the level of income they are looking for, I'm not so certain because football is a very insular industry and there are unusually close relationships between agents, management and clubs, and that particular dynamic will be difficult to break. Now if there is no massive droplet spread, well OK, we can keep within the social distancing that we've put down for, say, the Crucible and The Oval. But if it is a problem, then we need to rethink the social distancing within the stadia, and that becomes very difficult. So if there is an evidential risk, could we see smaller crowds allowed in sports where chanting is more likely?"Perhaps, I hope that's not going to be the case," Professor Calder said. Lok Zagreb is slight favorite in this game. It is the match between 3rd and 4th place. Both teams are aiming for second place. Zagreb is in good shape, losing only one of the last five games. I think it will be a game at a good pace from the start and since it is the start of the season, I think the errors will be a little more present. Zagreb are exactly 1 point behind the guests who are so far qualified for the Euro League. If Lok wins they are on the qualification course and therefore there is only the option to play forward and win. But it won't be an easy job against Split. A draw would be enough for visitors to keep their position safe. Live Sports Events Some important features may not work with the current version of your browser. or “Settings” to view our Cookie Policy and to choose a personal cookie ... Why is Gareth Bale behaving like he is at Real Madrid?Bale has made headlines in recent weeks for his actions while sitting alongside fellow substitutes during matches, and he appeared to be on the fringes once more as Zidane's team celebrated the title. The forward, who turned 31 on the day his side won the league, was pictured standing at a distance with arms folded as manager Zidane was thrown in the air by some of the Real players. And then there’s England, who without Kane are a different prospect entirely. But then again, maybe it’s just Jose being Jose. IN OTHER NEWS Oli McBurnie has been warned by the FA for making what they deemed “obscene gestures” towards Cardiff City fans after he was filmed making, well, obscene gestures while enjoying himself with the Swansea fans during the weekend’s derby. Motala play Skovde in the third division of Sweden. It is very early in the season to predict precisely. Motala lost the first match 1-0 to Varnamo. They are a good team and has high ambition coming into this season but had a very sad setback in the opening day. The Cherries had initially opted to use the British government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to temporarily help pay staff during the stoppage. These measures were not taken lightly, given the operational pressures placed on clubs in such uncertain times," the club's board of directors said in a statement on Monday. Instead, Juventus were awarded the penalty after Miralem Pjanic's shot hit German Pezzella's raised hand and, after waiting for the referee to confirm his decision with the pitchside monitor, Ronaldo scored with a low shot to his left. The Portuguese became the second Juventus player to score in nine league games in a row after David Trezeguet. Spain and the Netherlands became the latest nations to suspend all matches. Spanish giants Real Madrid put its squad into quarantine after a member of the club's basketball team tested positive on Thursday and their Champions League, last 16 clash at Manchester City next week has been postponed. Given the circumstances that are coming to light this morning, referring to the quarantine established in Real Madrid and the possible cases in players from other clubs, La Liga considers it appropriate to continue to the next phase of the protocol of action against COVID-19," Spain's La Liga said. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire is set for an extended period out after suffering a hip injury. The number of matches Maguire will miss is unknown. But the concern for United is that his absence proves far longer than suggested on Tuesday by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who said the injury was "not a long, long-term one". Maguire suffered the injury during last Saturday's goalless FA Cup third-round tie against Wolves. Despite their recent results at home, Motherwell has struggled to keep opposing teams at bay, as they've conceded in four of their last six games. However, the flip side to that coin is that the hosts have been on fire in attack, scoring an average of 2.66 goals in their last three fixtures at home. But we're in the right direction. Xhaka has been linked by the German media with a switch to Hertha Berlin but Arteta said he had spoken to the player about his future. I told him how much I like him and what I expect from him, how important he is for the team," Arteta added. I'm here to help him, I want him to feel we're right behind him. Pogba sets up coronavirus fundraiser and pledges financial support"I count on the generosity of my colleagues, of all professional athletes and of those who want to make a small or large donation according to their possibilities, to kick this virus away. Together we can really help hospitals and doctors and nurses who selflessly work every day to save our lives. Because today we are the ones cheering for them!"Let's together kick the coronavirus away and win this match!"An hour after Ibrahimovic's post, the fund had raised 109,652 euros (£100,999). Grazer AK are second to last in the league and have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 7 games at home in the league. But although they have not won any of the last 6 league games at home, they have scored at least once in each of the 6 games. Emil Bohinen is the player in question, with the 20-year-old Stabaek JF star on Brighton’s radar. Read more about the youngster here 10:40 - 'Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays' Arsenal could lose two key stars, Roma want to keep Chris Smalling, Watford look to employ their third manager of the season and Liverpool confirm a substitute manager in the Carabao Cup. A series of racist incidents have tainted European soccer recently, with Italian striker Mario Balotelli threatening to walk off the field after receiving alleged abuse from Hellas Verona fans last month while Shakhtar Donetsk forward Taison was shown a red card for reacting to racist jeers during a match. Slavia Mozyr fc is currently running three winning streak, they beat BATE Borisov fc two times in cup game together with league game so this afternoon they are going to clash against Run Brest in their league game, this will be their first game to play against each other. Granada's status as favourites for this Matchday 17 contest is obvious for the reasons outlined, but we think the bookies are dangling a real carrot by offering up Diego Martinez' side at a touch of odds-against. Now third midway through the season, and in the last 32 of the Europa League, Bordalas and Getafe continue to confound the critics. Buying my first pair of jeans was a luxury'Bordalas was born the eighth of 10 children and raised in one of those parts of Alicante not featured in the 'must-see' itineraries of the many tourists that come to the region. I never felt alone and always felt protected in a home where hard work and effort was the key. AEL vs APOEL: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 2/ Match AEL vs APOEL in the Cypriot First Division (2/9/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. For me, it's a clear goal," said Howe. I think it's come off Phil's shoulder, and without that I don't think VAR get involved in [Wilson's] goal. I've always been clear on VAR. I like the offside decisions as it's black and white, right and wrong. But I've always maintained the referee should make the final decision on the pitch. Chelsea were 3-0 up inside 20 minutes, in front of a crowd of 4,000 at Meadow Park, in the battle between London's top two teams. Bethany England curled in the opener from the edge of the box after 10 minutes, her 15th goal of the campaign, and the unmarked Kerr headed a second three minutes later to open her tally since joining in November. Conceded by Matteo Guendouzi. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Shane Long. BookingPosted at 81' Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. Sokratis (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is blocked. It is the last match of the group E and Salzburg welcomes Liverpool. The previous match ended 4:3 for Liverpool but how it started it looked like a clear win for Liverpool. They lead 3:0 but the visitors showed great determination and almost turned things around. Without a doubt, the attacking potential of Salzburg is great. They have Halland, Minamino, Hwang and Daka. All can resolve situations one on one. Liverpool has shown some defensive weaknesses and they also miss some regulars. Without Matip and potentially Lovren, the defense will be tested greatly. Of course, Liverpool could sit in a block and try the counter-attack but I presume that Salzburg will score at least once today. Stuttgart set to meet the worst team of this season so far in this league. Though Dresden is capable of surprising any team. Also have two game winning momentum. But Stuttgart is awesome. It's a hurdle of top spot and they will sure take every game seriously. So we expect a huge scoring match where both teams will score. Possible we have to see at least a goal from home team. There avg. Of one goal a match really value this fact. On other Hand we are set to watch Stuttgart's attacking and aggressive style of football. Therefore we select over 3.5 goals in this event. Good luck. Assisted by Steven Alzate. Posted at 82' VAR Decision: Goal Brighton and Hove Albion - Bournemouth 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion (Aaron Mooy). Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Bournemouth 3, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Aaron Mooy (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Kawasumi, a high-profile athlete in Japan known for helping her country win its first World Cup in 2011, plays for Sky Blue FC in New Jersey, near New York City which has seen a surge in coronavirus infections. Because of the new coronavirus, I am withdrawing from the torch replay," she said on Twitter. Interesting match will be played between host Greuther Furth and Arminia Bielefeld. Host are defeated in last round against Hannover, currently they are at 5th place at standings, and I do believe that they are able to avoid defeat in this duel. Arminia Bielefeld is at the top of standings, they coming in this duel after a huge victory in last round against Regensburg, 6-0, their attacker F. Klos is top scorer with 14 goals so far, but I doubt that visitors would play risky in this duel. Greuther Furth plays really well at home ground, and all players will be eager to show their quality in this duel, match without winner sounds as most realistic result. ▶️ AEL Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch AEL Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. If Hungary win their play-offs, they will be in the group, hosting two games. One big boost for the trio is that four of the tournament's six third-placed teams go into the last 16. This is a group of death," said Germany boss Joachim Low. The games in Munich will be football festivals. The expectations will be quite high. For our young team, this will be a huge challenge but also a big motivation. Because if you have watched Palace regularly you will be more than aware that the 33-year-old has a legitimate claim to having been one of the best shot-stoppers in the Premier League this season. Signed in the summer of 2018, Guaita didn’t make his Premier League debut until December that year where he was fortunate not to be caught out by Jamie Vardy early on but later made an excellent save to deny the forward as Palace beat the Foxes 1-0. Aberdeen have confirmed Dave Cormack will take over from Stewart Milne as chairman while injecting £5m of investment into the club. The Pittodrie side have also announced a "strategic partnership" with Major League Soccer side Atlanta United. Milne will step down after 22 years at the helm following the club's annual general meeting next month. We viewed him [Cormack] as the natural successor," said Milne of the US-based Aberdonian businessman. Somewhat bizarrely, Ipswich have done much better away from home than they have at Portman Road this term. Tuesday's visitors are League 1's second-best away team in terms of points accumulated. They've not won any of their last four on the road, two of which they've lost, but after Saturday's confidence-boosting win, they may just fancy themselves to become the second team to win at Kassam in the space of four days. LASK Linz have had an excellent season so far with a 17-3-2 record so far. At home they have scored 12 goals in the last 3 Bundesliga matches including a 5-1 win over today's opponent Hartberg in the last home game in the league.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page