top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·286 members

Today: Volendam vs PSV live 11 February 2024

Dutch Eredivisie match Volendam vs PSV 16.04.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report.

It extended United's unbeaten run to 19 games in all competitions but Palace felt a real sense of injustice, furious that they were denied a penalty just before United took the lead when Wilfried Zaha tangled with Victor Lindelof, and then seeing a potential 55th-minute equaliser from Jordan Ayew ruled out by VAR for a very marginal offside. It meant Roy Hodgson's side slumped to their sixth consecutive league loss and their night was made worse when defender Patrick van Aanholt suffered a dislocated shoulder after trying to prevent Martial scoring United's second. If they have problems in school or in other parts of their lives, we want to solve them. We have social workers here. We don't just choose our coaches because of their training skills but because they have wider abilities," said Ricken. As Borussia Dortmund have the highest average attendance in Europe - almost 80,000 - and were ranked 12th in the latest Deloitte Money League released in January, a single trophy - the German Cup - since Klopp won the double in 2012 seems a poor return. League leaders West Bromwich Albion aren't in the best of form and travel to Millwall who are ninth but strong at home. Albion have a one point lead over second placed Leeds United and are four points clear of Fulham in third. That lead was a lot larger before Christmas but West Brom have only earned seven points from their last eight league games. A move to Chelsea actually seem quite reasonable. Champions League. He would be a confirmed starter for Frank Lampard's side, whereas he probably wouldn't be at Liverpool or Barcelona and a move to Manchester United doesn't seem too appealing just yet as they continue their rebuild. It also helps that he's admitted to being a boyhood Blues supporter. Crewe vs Cheltenham predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Which of these in form sides will be able to claim a vital three points? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. City can't afford to lose any more fixtures. It's Liverpool's title to lose as it is. Did you know? Gabriel Jesus has been directly involved in 69 goals in his 75 starts for Manchester City in all competitions, scoring 53 and assisting 16. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. The Hornets main issue recently has been finding the net, but on Sunday they’re facing a Manchester United side that haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home in the Premier League since mid February. They have conceded 21 goals in their 12 away days since then, scoring 12 in return. Three of these 12 games have ended 1-1, and with Watford drawing four of their last six at home we think a 1-1 correct score prediction makes the most sense here. Newcastle have conceded more away goals than any other team in the league this season (28). Palace are without a clean sheet in 10 league matches, the longest current run in the competition. Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion *This will be first time Sheffield United host Brighton for a top-flight match. The attendance at City's last Premier League game against Crystal Palace was a near-capacity 54,439. West Ham's 1-0 defeat against West Brom was the highest attendance in the round, with 58,911 at London Stadium, in stark contrast to the 8,071 who watched the all-Premier League tie between Burnley and Norwich. Guardiola's side's average league attendance this season is 54,391, while on average 50,124 people have attended their three Champions League group games. Hours later the torch relay through Greece was cancelled after fears that unexpectedly large crowds on the route could spread the coronavirus. Formula One has now lost its first four races of the season with the first-ever race in Vietnam cancelled, along with Bahrain. The Chinese Grand Prix had already been called off and this weekend's opener in Melbourne was cancelled with all the teams already in place. Randolph reportedly underwent a medical with the Hammers last week but the move has not been completed. It’s the longest medical I have ever known in history," said Woodgate. I’ve had a few medicals myself and believe it or not, I passed a few. But this is unbelievable, really. Let’s see what happens over the next 48 hours. Gattuso described Saturday's performance as embarrassing. I'm sorry that the result made you cry," Insigne said in a video to the fan, named as Mario, which was posted on several Italian websites. We promise that from now until the end we will have a great championship and you will smile with us again. Paradou Ac fc have 3 win and 1 loss in the last 5 matches. They have scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 3 and 2 draws of their last 5 games scoring 9 goals and conceding 2 goals. Indeed, Lyon could have won by more. The next closest to a goal was when Karl Toko Ekambi met a corner at the front post with a backflick header that came back off the bar. Juventus' best chance fell to Paulo Dybala who shinned Alex Sandro's low cross wide from eight yards out. The French side were full value for their victory with Cristiano Ronaldo, kept to chances from range, failing to hit the target after coming into the game with 15 goals in his last 10 Serie A games. Posted at 116' Attempt missed. Matt Godden (Coventry City) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Goal!Posted at 114' Goal! Birmingham City 1, Coventry City 2. Maxime Biamou (Coventry City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Callum O'Hare. Posted at 112' Attempt missed. Matt Godden (Coventry City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Even before the suspension of Serie A it was already dominating the news cycle, just imagine the situation now with no football. And that could not be the case without two crucial factors: Milan’s corporate instability and the role of Mino Raiola. Paul Pogba: 27 years old and less clarity than ever Tottenham and Mourinho want Haaland this summer. Volendam vs PSV live stream 11 February 2024 Watch Live 12 hours ago — Volendam vs PSV live stream 11 February 2024 Watch Live 8 hours ago — (LIVE!!)) Volendam vs. PSV Live Broadcast 11 February 2024 Football: ... How to finish these leagues in time to fit in a European national team tournament in the summer of 2021 will need a great amount of creative scheduling. Also, June 2021 is currently the scheduled date for the Nations League Finals. Such a clash isn’t ideal, but it is possible that the Nations League week could still be hosted in the same time-frame as a rescheduled Euros, acting in place of warm-up matches for the national teams involved. Odion Ighalo was a top worldwide trend on social media on transfer deadline day - because his move to Manchester United seemed such an unlikely one. He was trending again on Thursday - and this time it was for all the right reasons. United's managing director Richard Arnold boasted on Tuesday that Ighalo's signing made him the top global trend on Twitter on the same day as Brexit and President Trump's impeachment trial in the United States, with rival fans quick to point out that the reason he was doing so was not actually a positive for United. 'Correct Score' players can try a 4-1 win for the hosts, who've had no problem scoring multiple goals against weak sides. The visitors have conceded four goals in two of their last five on the road, as well in five of their away games overall this term, though they have scored a single goal in three of their last five and in five of their last eight. Moreover, Stanley have conceded exactly once in three of their last five at Crown Ground. It's slightly painful, but if you don't have any pain in the amount of games we play then you're doing something wrong. All the lads are managing stuff and we're all good. I feel fresh and hopefully that continues. Liverpool, who host Napoli in the Champions League later on Wednesday, play nine fixtures next month and are set to field two different squads in the League Cup on Dec. Abraham, who is the club's leading goal scorer this season with 15 goals in all competitions, suffered an ankle injury, with Lampard having no update on his return to the side. Abraham) went to Barcelona to get another set of eyes on it," Lampard added. He came back relatively positive. Unfortunately he's a bit unwell at the moment so he's been off for a couple of days with a bit of a bug. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Bristol City Women 0, Manchester City Women 5. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Janine Beckie (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Bristol City Women 0, Manchester City Women 5. Pauline Bremer (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Volendam vs PSV: live 11 february 2024. Team Volendam - PSV. Eredivisie, 11.02.2024 9:45. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. I didn't want them to see me in that state or feel sorry for me. I wanted them to see me on the other side. At the same time, I needed people around me. It's harder to watch someone you care about going through it, than it is to go through it yourself. My family and girlfriend were the ones seeing me look ill, lose my hair and struggle. Both Benfica and Zenit carry good runs to this game but Zenit have the edge, when it comes to Champions League action. Still, Zenit have to win this game to be sure of advancing to the second round, and the same applies to Benfica, though they may win and still fail to advance. While Benfica have the poorest defence in the group, they have a good scoring record in the Champions League, having scored in nine of their last 10. They have also conceded two or more in four of the last five Champions League matches. Meanwhile, Zenit have scored two or more in five of their last 10 matches, and the last two meetings between the two have produced over 2.5 goals. With this in mind, we believe a bet of over 2.5 goals will pass here. Strange odds for this match, I think there is a huge value on this double chance bet at 1,50. Real price should be as low as 1,27. Mikashevichi is way stronger than Volna and they are way underrated for this match, especially at home. But City failed to turn their superior possession into further goals and were surprisingly pegged back by a superb Tom Pope header from a pinpoint David Amoo cross. That sparked wild celebrations from more than 8,000 Vale fans who packed the top tiers of the south stand at Etihad Stadium, but their side were level for only seven minutes. City kept pouring forward and Foden set up Sergio Aguero to fire home at the near post, with Legge again getting the final touch. Marcus Harness had put Kenny Jackett's men in front in with a good touch and low finish to complete a swift, route-one move but Ellis Harrison's own-goal deep in first-half stoppage time saw Oxford pull level. Both sides had key chances to win the tie before the shootout but Eastwood and Brannagan became the heroes for Karl Robinson's men, who were jubilant at the end. Follow live coverage of Wycombe v Fleetwood second legThey go onto the final at Wembley on 13 July where they will face either Fleetwood or Wycombe, whose second leg started later on Monday - their kick-off being delayed until 19:45 BST because of the drama in Oxfordshire. It has been a difficult few months for fans of Carlisle United as they have seen their side’s form crumble and they have dropped down the league. The hosts go into this match having claimed just one win in their last 11 league matches and, perhaps unsurprisingly after a run like that, they now sit dangerously close to battle for survival at the bottom of the league. Those armbands turned out to be good for something after all. The initiative was, inevitably, greeted warmly by Conservative minister for health Matt Hancock, who last week publicly called on footballers to play their part. We await his call for hedge fund managers, airline owners, and other egregiously minted Conservative party donors to do likewise. But Villa's first was a sucker punch as Conor Hourihane's free-kick went straight in and three more goals before half-time killed off the game as a contest. Harvey Elliott, 16, impressed for Liverpool'They played with courage'- what the pundits sayA confidence-damaging result or a good learning curve?There were a few differing views on whether Liverpool were right to field such a young side but, on the whole, the reaction was positive. It has been a poor season for the Gunners, who are currently sat tenth in the table. However, their recent resurgence under Mikel Arteta will give the fans hope and a solid signing might just be able to send them back up to at least challenge for the Europa League positions. With Calum Chambers recent injury, a centre-back will be something to look for this January, someone like Nathan Ake for instance. Bayern are for sure going to win another title in Germany and what better way to do so but by winning away from home at their rivals from Werder Bremen which back in December they simply destroyed at home with no less than 6-1. And Bremen the only reason why they still have chances to avoid relegation is the many points they won on the road as at home they lost about 70% of the games played some by really big scoring difference as well. It's right that big teams like him. Hopefully we can convince him this is right place to be. I think it's been tough for him because he has big expectations. He wants to play in the biggest competitions and with the best players. We have to help him do that. He needs to feel fulfilled. He is our most important player, no doubt the impact he has in this team. We will have to convince him to stay with us. Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti will find out by Wednesday whether he will be punished for being sent off after Sunday's draw with Manchester United. The Football Association (FA) will assess the referee's report before deciding on any action, which could be a warning, a fine, or even a ban. The Italian approached Chris Kavanagh at full-time after Dominic Calvert-Lewin's late goal had been disallowed. With the top two facing each other this weekend, Stuttgart could climb into second place. However, their away form is nothing to write home about with another poor defeat last weekend. Holstein struggle at home too and there aren't that many goals being scored. Go for under 2.5 goals to be scored in this game. FRIDAY’S BIG HEADLINES Arteta poised for Arsenal job Video - The battle for Lautaro Martinez – Euro Papers01:41 But he is walking into the kind of job which could immediately shatter this aura. Kill off a career before it even gets started. Having spent the past few seasons working in the ultra-elite environment of Manchester City, where perfection is the mantra and historically high standards have been set. PLAYER RATINGS Tottenahm: Lloris 6, Aurier 6, Alderweireld 6, Vertonghen 7, Sessegnon 5, Winks 6, Lo Celso 8, Moura 6, Alli 7, Lamela 5, Son 7. Subs: Fernandes 6, Dier 6, Eriksen 6. Norwich: Krul 7, Aarons 6, Hanley 6, Zimmermann 6, Byram 6, McLean 6, Tettey 6, Duda 6, Rupp 7, Pukki 7, Cantwell 7. Subs: Hernandez 6, Stiepermann N/A, Drmic 6. 27 round on Serbia league and match between Macva Sabac and Vozdovac. After 26 round Macva on 16 place on table with only 2 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses games with a goal different 15:43 and next season will play on second league. On the another side Vozdovac on safe 9 position on table with 10 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses games with a goal different 40:40. In first game this season Vozdovac win 2-0. Now situation is different first game after corona and my opinion is play to goals. For me best option is over 2.5 goals. Good luck Volendam vs PSV Eindhoven » Predictions, Odds & Scores Volendam plays against PSV Eindhoven in a Eredivisie game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 11/02/2024 at 15:45 UTC. The decisions by Manchester United and Everton to explore the possibility of safe standing were welcomed by their respective supporters' groups. Liverpool have historically said their supporters' position on the issue is "uniquely complex". Fans who visited Celtic's stadium to witness safe standing in action last year said they found the experience "overwhelmingly positive". A petition calling for the introduction of safe standing signed by more than 112,000 people in 2018 prompted then sports minister Tracey Crouch to commission an official review. If it didn't matter, Klopp could have left half his squad in England to try to beat Aston Villa and reach the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup. He didn't do that. Instead, he took his strongest possible squad to Doha. It also gave them a rest mentally, allowing them to focus on something other than the Premier League for a week. The trip will have done a lot for team bonding too. But ultimately they were there to bring the trophy home, and they have done that. Playing the killer forward pass is the hardest thing to do in football, no matter who you play for, and he wants to do it every time he gets on the ball. Wherever he is on the pitch, he's never afraid to try. Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth 1-3 Man City: Pep Guardiola says David Silva is 'one of the best' after his 400th appearance for City in August 2019 When I was his team-mate, in games or in training, his levels never seemed to dip. United were champions in 2011 and 2013, and though they have stuttered since Sir Alex Ferguson left, they still accumulated seven points more than 2010, 2015 and 2017 winners Chelsea. Liverpool finished fourth ahead of Tottenham, who recorded just one more point than north London rivals Arsenal. Henderson most PL appearances Jordan Henderson’s appearance against Wolves on Sunday was the midfielder’s 308th of the decade in the Premier League. He said: "We have had programmes to follow, so some of us are probably fitter than before we went into lockdown. The lads have looked really good physically and I never really had a doubt that that would be an issue. When you go back, it is a bit different with the type of training, getting used to the ball again, longer passing and shooting and the sharpness of twisting and turning, the change of direction, you need to get used to it. In fulfilling an array of backroom roles, he has derived a pleasure from football that didn't always come naturally in a playing career that took in the likes of Newcastle United, Norwich City, Livingston and Hibernian. There's a tinge of regret as he says: "I've enjoyed coaching more than I enjoyed playing. I've approached coaching the way I should have approached playing from day one. When you're young you put so much pressure on yourself to succeed that you don't really think about it too much. Former Lionesses forward Lianne Sanderson told the BBC the performance "wasn't good enough" and the team have "gone backwards," while ex-defender Alex Scott added they "are not in the same bracket as the USA". So what has changed since the summer? And have England regressed?England beaten by USA in SheBelieves Cup openerHow can you watch the She Believes Cup?The gap hasn't widened - NevilleBefore the tournament, Neville said England's aim was to "overtake the USA" as the best team in the world.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page