top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·227 members

Πανσερραϊκός εναντίον Παναθηναϊκός μετάδοση ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΪΚΟΣ - ΠΑΝΣΕΡΡΑΪΚΟΣ | Live Streaming 11/02/2024

3:55Web TV · ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟ · Stoiximan Super League; Πανσερραϊκός - Παναθηναϊκός Β': 2-0 (hls). WEB TV - ON DEMAND. ΚΑΤΗΓΟΡΙΕΣ. ΤΕΛΕΥΤΑΙΑ VIDEOS · Live ...Novasports · 19 Απρ 2023

Arguably there is only two or three who have got more than me. I’ve got the biggest win-rate out of a certain number of managers as well. That’s what I do. I win. There are indeed two or three – three, to be precise: Ferguson, Wenger and Redknapp – who are more experienced than Moyes in terms of Premier League games managed, and his win-rate is indeed respectable, at 42. This is the first match in the continuation of the season in the Greek league. Aris and OFI are the only two teams that are not sure that they will play in a European competition next season. That is why this match is very important. Currently, both teams have the same number of points. I bet on Arise because OFI is very bad away. Out of 13 matches this season, they have lost 9. Overall, Aris has played well at home despite being defeated in the last two matches. OFI has only won once on this field so I don’t expect it to win today in a very important match BOLOGNA STAGE ANOTHER FIGHTBACK Bologna's stoppage-time equaliser in the draw against Udinese 1-1 furthered their reputation as Serie A's comeback team. Sinisa Mihajlovic's side are 10th with 34 points -- a vast improvement on last season when they were battling relegation - and 15 of those have been won in matches where Bologna have come from behind. I don't see United being beaten," said BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson. Leicester were already without James Maddison and Ricardo Pereira through injury but having Caglar Soyuncu suspended is a big miss for them at the back. They are not the same without him. Wes Morgan has been great for the Foxes but, at 36, can he really deal with the pace of United's front three?" Lawro has made predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. Παναθηναϊκός - Πανσερραϊκός 5 - 0 | Highlights - YouTube 7:58Παναθηναϊκός - Πανσερραϊκός 5 - 0 | Highlights - Stoiximan Super League - 29/10/23 | COSMOTE SPORT · COSMOTE TV · Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός: 1-2 ( ...YouTube · COSMOTE TV · 29 Οκτ 2023 I've always had incredible respect for what he's had in his career. You have seasons with good and bad periods, and have to rebuild things. For 15 or 20 years he's been there (successful) all the time and that must be respected, it's the most difficult thing to be there all the time. Michael Jordan won six NBA titles, they lost more than they won but he was the greatest athlete - you keep going and work hard. His goal sent Arsenal to the FA Cup semi-finals and gave the Gunners their first win at Old Trafford since 2006. Cristiano Ronaldo Ronaldo's celebrations were muted as he scored in both legs against his former clubCristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United for Real Madrid in June 2009 for a then-world record £80m. Παναθηναϊκός - Πανσερραϊκός 2-0: Αυτογκόλ ο Δεληγιαννίδης 1:03(video). Στο 10ο λεπτό ο Δεληγιαννίδης στέλνει κατά λάθος την μπάλα στα δίχτυα του Χοβάν. ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟ Stoiximan Super League · Παναθηναϊκός - ...Novasports · 29 Οκτ 2023 Villa thought they had taken an 11th minute lead through a diving header from Jack Grealish but a VAR review found that Wesley's heel was marginally offside during the move and the goal was over-turned. It was Wesley who did open the scoring though in the 23rd -- the impressive Grealish finding him in the box and the Brazilian swivelled and fired past Nick Pope to give Villa a deserved lead. Viktoria is playing their first season in the third rank of the competition, counting previous 20 years, and they should try to get improved with rivals like Hallescher, in order to push to the mid of the league table. They were not playing bad, as the table could show, but team still have lack of experience for the 3. Bundesleague, and it should be better with the time. Πανσερραϊκός εναντίον ΟΦΗ μετάδοση 06.11.2023 5 Νοε 2023 — Πανσερραϊκός εναντίον ΟΦΗ μετάδοση 06.11.2023 Παρακολουθήστε Ζωντανά 21 Οκτ 2023 — Κυριακή 27 Αυγούστου 2023. ΠΑΣ ΛΑΜΙΑ. 19:15. CAF has decided to maintain the schedule of all competitions," a statement said. Also, CAF has been informed of the restrictive measures taken by the authorities of some member associations and is in contact to find solutions on a case-by-case basis, with the option of the organisation of matches behind closed doors. Three of their four losses at the tail end of last year came away from home which was very contributive to these defeats but at the Matmut Atlantique they have been impressive with five wins in their last six in front of their own fans. They managed to put six past Nîmes a few weeks back but they've still been extremely efficient at scoring despite this outlier with two goals scored in four of these six matches. Four clean sheets have also come in this time highlighting the confidence and ability that Bordeaux showcasing at both ends of the pitch currently. Mahrez slides a deflected pass through to Aguero into the area. Aguero takes a touch and shoots low, but Lloris throws out his foot to divert the ball onto the post an it ricochets away from danger. Great save! 37’ Is that a penalty? City swarm all over the Spurs goal but just can't get an opening for a shot; in the scramble, Aurier bundles over Aguero clumsily. While Ipswich have floundered of late, Accrington have taken several steps in the right direction. John Coleman's men are now eight points clear of the drop-zone. They've won three of their last five and are fast becoming a team that is difficult to beat, even away from home. I was proposing something like this for Africa. I think we have the duty to study these things then we will see where it goes. In the early 2000s a plan was drawn up for an 'Atlantic League' featuring clubs from the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal and Scotland, with some Scandinavian countries but was rejected by UEFA. Τηλεοπτικό Πρόγραμμα-Δικαιώματα Stoiximan Super πριν από 15 ώρες — Πανσερραϊκός - Παναθηναϊκός (11/2, 17:00). Λαμία - Αστέρας Τρίπολης (11/2, 19:30). ΠΑΟΚ - ΑΕΚ (11/2, 20:00). COSMOTE TV Ομάδες. Η Cosmote TV ... World Powerlifting Games 2022 Group 21 Δεκ 2023 — [sport tv===]]!!!!] Πανσερραϊκός εναντίον ΑΕΚ μετάδοση 2022 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 18 Ιαν 2023 — ] Απόλλων Πόντου εναντίον. Some extra disinfection is likely to take place during matches, such as the substitution board after it is used, and at half-time, while other work will be carried out during drinks breaks if they are permitted by the league. The medical protocols stipulate how squads and coaching staff must travel to and from games, observing social distancing. Clubs are also likely to discuss the broadcast "enhancements" and plans for fan engagement while no crowds are allowed. So who is the "good kid" Spurs beat their Premier League rivals to sign?'Every main club in Britain was interested in him'Vincent Butler is the director of football affairs at Belvedere in Dublin, where Parrott played his youth football, and has known the striker for 10 years. He's a very good lad, easy to deal with," Butler tells BBC Sport. He comes from a very tough area - north inner-city Dublin, a lot of social, drug and violent problems. Πανσερραϊκός - Παναθηναϊκός Live - 11-02-2024 πριν από 13 ώρες — Παναθηναϊκός. ΠΑΟ. 11.02.2024Stoiximan Super League. Πανσερραϊκός ΠΝΣ. -:-. Παναθηναϊκός ΠΑΟ. 07:00. Δημοτικό γήπεδο Σερρών, Σέρρες. LIVE MATCH ... You get me? Oi!"And so that's just what Klopp did. View more on twitterIn a video call, Klopp explains that he saw the game, but missed the post-match interview. However, apparently, "Hendo and some of the other boys" told him all about it. Even in these strange times, I hope you celebrate appropriately," Klopp says in the video. Messages of congratulation followed from other Liverpool players, including Virgil van Dijk and Jordan Henderson himself. Newcastle fan Thomas Concannon, who has held a season ticket at St James' Park for more than 20 years, told BBC Sport: "As a self employed person who is currently suddenly out of work due to the coronavirus crisis, the weeks and months ahead are likely to be extremely difficult. The thought of having to cancel my season ticket is devastating. I merely want the club to understand the situation of fans that really need help during this time. The Saints have conceded 36 goals in 17 league games - more than any other side - largely due to a 9-0 hammering at home by Leicester City in October, and sit 18th in the table. Speaking ahead of Saturday's league clash at Aston Villa, Austrian Hasenhuettl stressed the need to bolster his back line with French right back Yan Valery ruled out until the New Year due to a viral infection. Roberto Bautista Agut is a player to look out for this year. He was in great form in the ATP Cup and has made good progress so far in this tournament. Last year saw him defeat Marin Cilic and he is more than capable of doing so again. Cilic beat the number 21 seed in the second round but it took him five sets. The tip here is for Agut to get the win. The 2013 Danish Cup with Esbjerg is his only silverware to date. Who better to describe his style of play than Braithwaite himself? In an interview with Barcelona's TV channel this week after joining, he said: "I'm a technical player. Also physical - I'm fast, I'm strong. My best attribute is my intelligence. I move intelligently and study the game. I call myself a football student. I think the way we play here my movements will help the team a lot. Mane coolly guides into an empty net after Alexander-Arnold had beaten Fabianski to a deflected shot before squaring it for the Senegalese hitman. WEST HAM CHANCE! Bowen makes a super run to latch on to Antonio's through pass, but can't beat Alisson with a clipped effort. Georginio Wijnaldum of Liverpool celebrates with Virgil van Dijk of Liverpool after scoring their first goal to make the score 1-0 during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham United at Anfield on February 24, 2020Getty Images KEY STATS Liverpool have scored more headed goals than any other Premier League side this season (14). Read the full story Clubs fail to negotiate player pay cut Premier League clubs are concerned that they have not yet been unable to negotiate a pay cut with their players. The first round of talks between Professional Footballers’ Association and the clubs did not yield any agreement, according to the Telegraph. Why is it important for footballers to speak out?Yes of course. It's not only football players - all the people in the world need to speak about this, because everyone is the same. I don't care if you're a black guy, a white guy, if you have money, if you don't have money, I don't care. I think everybody needs to be the same, and get the same justice. Achraf Hakimi said a 'handcuffs' gesture made as part of his goal celebration against Paderborn in May was about "justice for the people"Why did you set up a charity Fortnite tournament to raise money for coronavirus? Because with coronavirus, too many people have not been able to work, and so they are not getting paid. Premier League expects season to restart despite 50% pay cuts - Paper Round City clash with Arsenal over European ban - Paper Round United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers Rescheduled Olympics confirmed for summer 2021 11:15 - Australian union cuts 75% of staff due to coronavirus The Australian rugby union has stood down 75% of its staff to cut costs and forecast a loss of A$120 million ($74 million) in revenue if the coronavirus wipes out Super Rugby and the Wallabies' test schedule for the entire 2020 season. Super League 2 | Πανσερραϊκός - Παναθηναϊκός Β' | 19/04/2023 1:49:35Are the US retaliatory strikes against the Houthi rebels working? Hoeven and Armstrong weigh in. KFYR-TV New 2.5K views.YouTube · ΕΡΤ Α.Ε. · 19 Απρ 2023 Football match from the French lower division and we have Rouen playing host to Vannes. In this match I will bet on the host team to win. The team Rouen is top of the league, they have 37 points from 16 matches played and they show good coordination in defense . They have the best defense so far in the league and it would be difficult for a team like Vannes to score a goal here. At home Rouen has 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Jesus's 29-year coaching career included six years with Benfica and three seasons at Sporting, and the presidents of both Portuguese clubs were present at the ceremony. Jesus declined to comment on whether he will stay at Flamengo or return to Portugal after his contract expires in June. I'll come back, but I don't know when. ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΪΚΟΣ - ΠΑΝΣΕΡΡΑΪΚΟΣ | Live Streaming 29 Οκτ 2023 — Δείτε τοn αγώνα ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΪΚΟΣ - ΠΑΝΣΕΡΡΑΪΚΟΣ σε Live Streaming (29/10). Το μεγάλο φαβορί είναι ο Παναθηναϊκός απέναντι στον Πανσερραϊκό και ... Παναθηναϊκός - ΠΑΟ Νέα, Αποτελέσματα, Αγώνες ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ TV · LIVE SCORE · Εικόνα GAZZETTA.CY GAZZETTA.CY · GBET. ΕΚΠΟΜΠΕΣ. My Story Ομάδα Πανσερραϊκός Πανσερραϊκός · Ομάδα Κηφισιά Κηφισιά · Ομάδα Ρεάλ ... Birmingham made the headlines at the weekend, but their poor form remains. The hosts were on the wrong side of a nine-goal thriller, the obvious highlight from the latest round of Championship matches. However, the Blues can take confidence from how they pushed the new league leaders in such a fantastic game. Emil Bohinen is the player in question, with the 20-year-old Stabaek JF star on Brighton’s radar. Read more about the youngster here 10:40 - 'Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays' Arsenal could lose two key stars, Roma want to keep Chris Smalling, Watford look to employ their third manager of the season and Liverpool confirm a substitute manager in the Carabao Cup. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 72' Foul by Steven Alzate (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 72' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Πανσερραϊκός vs Παναθηναϊκός Ζωντανά Είμαστε ενημέρωση περίληψη αντιστοίχισης για Πανσερραϊκός vs Παναθηναϊκός live σε πραγματικό χρόνο. Συνθέσεις. Ενημερώνουμε τους σχηματισμούς ομάδων και γραμμές ... Taichung and Taipower will face each other in the upcoming match in the Premier League in Taiwan. Taichung this season have the following results: 2W, 2D and 0L. Meanwhile Taipower have 4W, 0D and 0L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and have good results in offense. Manchester City have to get back into winning ways or their title hopes will diminish even further. They already have 11 points to make up on Liverpool and that gap can't get any wider. City have a good record against their opponents and need to extend that in this game. Burnley lost at home at the weekend and that makes three defeats at Turf Moor this season. They regularly struggle against the best in the table and another defeat looms here. Go for an away win in this match. Ljungberg, 42, was named interim boss on Friday after Arsenal sacked Unai Emery following the Premier League club's worst run in over a quarter of a century, with the north London side winless in seven games in all competitions. Video - 'Juve to pounce for free Chelsea duo' - Euro Papers01:40 Arsenal were criticised for playing insipid football under Emery and Ljungberg said he would prefer his teams to approach games with an intent of playing the "entertaining football" the club was famous for under former boss Arsene Wenger. It will be harder than before because Lyon is a club that historically is well run with its own funds," said Aulas, whose club were seventh when the league ended. We have had] reserves and had this profitability which allowed us to be able to either sell well when we wanted to - being in charge of the game - or being able to keep the players because there was no need to sell. Lyon are still in the last 16 of the Champions League, holding a 1-0 lead over Juventus after the first leg, but failure to progress could see them lose about 70m euros (£63m) for next season. Πανσερραϊκός - Παναθηναϊκός B στατιστικά και αποτελέσματα Η ποδοσφαιρική κάλυψη του Flashscore περιλαμβάνει σκορ ποδοσφαίρου και ποδοσφαιρικά νέα για περισσότερες από 1000 διοργανώσεις σε όλο τον κόσμο. Πανσερραϊκός, ... Defending champions Manchester City are 14 points behind Premier League leaders LiverpoolDespite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb. They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season. Indeed, with manager Pep Guardiola as his tutor, I've said he could replace Ronaldo as one of the best players in the world. What I will add now is that he could also achieve that same status under Real coach Zinedine Zidane. The question for Sterling is, who is it going to be? My advice is to do what Ronaldo did to Manchester United and Gareth Bale did to Spurs and move on. Do everything in your power to win the Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Champions League with City, but at the end of the season take a bow.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page