top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·286 members

(TODAY!!!) Today: Sloga Doboj VS Igman live free 11/02/2024

Sloga Doboj in actual season average scored 1.27 goals per match. In 7 (70.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 7 ...

Sloga Doboj vs NK Igman Konjic score today - 11.02.2024 2 days ago — Sloga Doboj vs NK Igman Konjic score today - 11.02.2024 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. Dortmund's last Bundesliga-winning team under Jurgen Klopp in 2012 included homegrown Mario Gotze and Mats Hummels, who joined them as an untested 19-year-old. Both were subsequently sold to Bayern Munich for a combined £60m. Ousmane Dembele and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang weren't superstars when they came to Dortmund," said Ricken, who watched his under-19s side lose to Derby in a Uefa Youth League play-off at Pride Park on Tuesday. The most sensible thing to do is to forget about the performance at Vicarage Road. They made uncharacteristic errors in defence, playing too high a line and being second best to the ball. Even Virgil van Dijk proved he is human after all with his defending for Watford's first two goals. The only player who enhanced his reputation was the injured Joe Gomez who the Reds sorely missed. However, a defeat by Peru and a draw with Iran left Scotland needing to win by three goals against the 1974 finalists, the Netherlands, just to progress from the group. And when Archie Gemmill's stunning goal gave them a 3-1 lead, glory appeared to beckon, only for Johnny Rep to reply three minutes later for the Dutch, sending Scotland out in bittersweet style. Archie Gemmill's goal against the Netherlands is referenced in the film TrainspottingShearer: "There were some fantastic players in that team. Speaking to the BBC, Semmes said that matches could be shown daily on television while people are still confined to their homes and that the season needs to be completed before the end of June to avoid legal difficulties. We have to do what is right and safe for the general public," he said. When everybody is safe and we're not using up NHS and police resources, the government would like us to get back to playing because we are entertainment and a sign that the country is coming back to normal. Sloga Igman uživo Moja webTV 11/02/2024 Sport TV 13 hours ago — Get Sky Sports | Get a NOW pass for £9.98Live football on Sky FK Sloga Doboj vs FK Igman Konjic Live FK Sloga Doboj vs FK Igman ... Sloga Doboj vs Igman Konjic Live Score & Result | 11 Feb 2024 6 hours ago — Sloga Doboj vs Igman Konjic soccer livescore 2024/02/11 for Bosnia And Herzegovina: National Cup. Indeed, backing a home win doesn't really offer great value on the full time line and we instead like the looking of backing both nets to be hit. Union have scored in their last 5 away games and despite their home strength, Boca have conceded once in their last 3 home league matches. We certainly think Union can score in the capital on Sunday but also don't think it's likely to count for much, with a 3-1 margin of home victory on the cards. By making a general assertion about the responsibility of players in the recent sacking of Valverde and by not naming names, he said Abidal was effectively tarring everyone with the same brush. Actually, the truth is Messi wanted Valverde to stay but did not get his way. I don't know what went through his head when he said what he said but I responded because I felt attacked," said Messi who reacted as a hurt person but also as a captain. Mohamed Elyounoussi says "a lot of positive messages" from Celtic fans helped convince him to return to the club on loan from Southampton. The Norway winger has signed for next season after scoring seven goals in 20 appearances last term. Elyounoussi, 25, was part of Celtic's Scottish League Cup and ninth successive title success. I enjoyed my first year here, my family are happy in Glasgow, so it was an easy choice really," he said. John Fleck (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by David McGoldrick. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Aston Villa. Jonathan Kodjia replaces Wesley. BookingPosted at 69' Matt Targett (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Oliver Norwood (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Foul by Matt Targett (Aston Villa). We are very happy to announce the arrival of Robert Moreno," said Monaco vice-president Oleg Petrov. We believe a lot in him and his ability to bring success to the team. Monaco thrashed Lille 5-1 in their last league game on 21 December but Jardim had been under increasing pressure after a 3-0 defeat by the same opponents in the French League Cup earlier this month. Moreno was accused by Enrique of being "disloyal" last month when the returning Spain manager explained why Moreno would not be part of his coaching team. Goal!Posted at 95' Goal! Monterrey 2(3), Al-Hilal 2(2). Rogelio Funes Mori (Monterrey) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the centre of the goal. Posted at 94' Penalty saved! Carlos Eduardo (Al-Hilal) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom right corner. The manager said Aguero's future at Manchester City would depend on both his physical condition and his desire to stay. I haven't spoken with him and don't know his intentions," the Spaniard said. Sometimes you've to take a decision but with most of the cases the players decide. He's done incredibly well. Ideally, they would qualify automatically, be it by winning the league or by triumphing in the Europa League. However, PSV might offer a cautionary word about underestimating LASK. Held to a goalless draw at home, PSV were destroyed 4-1 in Austria. They were in good company as LASK won all of their Europa League home games. Hanige will against Taby in match Sweden Club Friendlies. My prediction this match could be the win for Tabby with margin score is 1 goal. Taby have better result on last 3 match in club friendlies due to Tabby have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Hanige have not good result on last 2 match in club friendlies due to Change always lose. Therefore, my prediction that Taby can beat Hanige on this match due to Tabby have yet lose on last season in competition league. Meanwhile, Hanige have lose in 4 match on last season. Therefore, I think that Taby more better in team rather than Hanige. I will go for the X2 on Wexio FK in this game. I think Sandsbro AIK is way to big favorites in this game if you see the odds. The friendlies use to show us a few surprising results and I think we can see one in this game. Assisted by Luis Suárez following a fast break. Posted at 68' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Júnior Firpo. Posted at 67' Foul by Lionel Messi (Barcelona). Posted at 67' Koke (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Atlético de Madrid. Vitolo replaces João Félix. BookingPosted at 65' Clément Lenglet (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. It would be better to skip next season in Scottish League One and Two than play behind closed doors, says Peterhead boss Jim McInally. The German Bundesliga restarted last week without fans, with the English Premier League planning to do likewise. There are no firm plans for restarting football in Scotland, but McInally says clubs such as League One Peterhead cannot sustain closed-door games. We shouldn't even try it," he told the BBC's Scottish Football Podcast. Kayserispor have lost three of their last four games. Kayserispor have conceded sixteen goals in their last four matches. Fenerbahce have won five of their last six games. The Turkish Cup has reached the last sixteen stage and Fenerbahce are the hot favourites to win at Kayserispor. The home side are currently bottom of the Turkish Superlig with only two wins from their seventeen league games and they are five points from safety. Odds on goals are very small in this match, but never mind, I will still take that. So, it is the fact that both of rivals are very very offensive and I hope that both of them can continue that way and this time. Municipal Jalapa U20 is excellent team and in last five matches, this team is even four times played with three or more goals. Real Esteli U20 is similar team and they are also team who is playing for a goal more than rival. In last round, they are won in league 4-1 at home. Over is real. There are now more 'lone wolves', with local gangs and syndicates more common. And yet, throughout this time, particularly from 2009, betting amounts have become larger. Match-fixing has evolved from a pastime or side hustle into a business. The financing aspect had evolved too, he said. We have observed an increase in adoption of cryptocurrency as a payment method for illegal activities and a medium to bet. FK Sloga Doboj vs NK Igman Konjic 13 hours ago — FK Sloga Doboj v NK Igman Konjic, Bosnia & Herzegovina Cup, Category: Inplay Corner Goal Score, Data: Inplay corner attack shoot goal. Sloga Doboj - NK Igman Konjic 11.02.2024 2 days ago — Sloga Doboj and NK Igman Konjic will play their match on 11 Feb 2024 at 09:00.All interesting information can be found in one place, ... SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, FC Augsburg. Marek Suchy replaces Rani Khedira. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Christopher Nkunku replaces Dani Olmo. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! FC Augsburg 1, RB Leipzig 1. Ruben Vargas (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner following a set piece situation. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Philipp Max (FC Augsburg) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Cadiz II will play against Sevilla II in the Spain segunda division group 4. Cadiz II is sitting on the 10th spot with 30 points while the visitors Sevilla II are sitting on the 13th spot with 26 points so far in this season. Cadiz II have a very good home record as they have won 3 of their last 5 home matches. Meanwhile sevilla II have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches. They play very defensive football and I expect them to get at least a point from this match. This match to end in a draw I thought 'Wow, he gets to understand a different culture and different people', and I am also very interested in Japan," added Valverde, who outside of football is a keen photographer. You can take great photos in Japan. There are many places I'd like to go. We'll see what I end up doing, I haven't been out of work for very long so I don't have to decide anything yet, I haven't got a very clear idea at the moment. Juventus have won nine out of ten home league games this season. Juventus are unbeaten in their last 31 home league games. Fiorentina have lost three of their last five away league matches. Juventus have won their last eight home league games against Fiorentina. Juventus had their lead at the top of Serie A reduced to three points when losing to Napoli last week. Deportivo La Coruna vs Racing Santander predictions for Thursday’s Segunda fixture at Estadio Municipal de Riazor. Will the hosts make it three wins on the spin? Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. In football basic errors can cost you points," Lampard, whose side have won only two of their last six games, said. I am pleased to be fourth but we should have a lot more points with the way we have been playing. VILLA WIN Aston Villa climbed out of the relegation zone as Tyrone Mings was credited with a goal in the fifth minute of stoppage time to seal a come-from-behind 2-1 victory over a resurgent Watford to spark delirium amongst the Villa Park faithful. I am happy to be around this game team, great lads and great manager, I am happy and we are working hard. We know we need to win the game to go through to do important things this season and end the season well. The start was not the best we can do but after 20-25 minutes we got into the game. I used my strength and I am happy the ball went in. Today we have a match in the cup in Ukraine and in this match, Mariupol at home playing against vorskla. In this match I will take a bet on It will end with draw. Mariupol team has not been very good. They have won 2 of the last 4 games. Vorskla meanwhile won 3 of the last 5 games. Mariupol is only the slight favorite in this game. In Cup game, of course, everything is possible, but assess the host much more strongly. After all, they have been unbeaten in four direct meetings in a row. Don't know why the run should end today. so, I think Mariupol will remain unbeaten and draw this game. Watford have failed to score in a league-high 12 league games this season. Sheffield United v Norwich City *Norwich have failed to win in their last four league games against Sheffield United, losing 2-1 at Carrow Road earlier this season. Norwich won their last league outing against Leicester City but are yet to win consecutive games in the competition this season. Posted at 81' André Anderson (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Massimiliano Mangraviti (Brescia). Posted at 80' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 80' Mario Balotelli (Brescia) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 79' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 79' Dimitri Bisoli (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Nkwazi will host Lusaka Dynamos for this fixture of the league. I expect another one tough match for both sides. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Perhaps, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Lusaka Dynamos have a more effective attack than their opponent. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Nkwazi who's is vulnerable team in recent times. They have a poor results. In last game Nkwazi lost 1-0 against strong Red Arrows. In any case, I expect, the hosts will try to fighting for a positive result. My pick - Nkwazi to win. Jong Utrecht is a very decent home team with just one defeat all season long at home as they hold a record of 5-4-1 at home so far this season and they even won away at Dordrecht earlier this season with no less than 5-2 in the end this while Dordrecht is very weak club for this league level but there is no relegation away from home they are just 1-2-8 with 11 goals scored and 29 goals conceded so they could very well lose this one even by more than one goal difference, and I say this having lost by 3 goals at home to same Jong Utrecht side earlier this season. Desportivo Aves vs Portimonese predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. The bottom two clubs in the Primeira Liga do battle over three precious points this weekend as Aves play host to Portimonense. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. FK Sloga Doboj vs NK Igman Konjic - Odds dropping 13 hours ago — FK Sloga Doboj v NK Igman Konjic, Bosnia & Herzegovina Cup, Category: Odds Asian Corner Handicap Analysis, Data: Asian Handicap/Goal Line ... In one month everything got broken, and we were incapable of winning a game in seven and the tension based on the question we were asking "What's happening to us" was like a rolling ball that was just getting bigger and bigger. When that happens the coach is the first person to come into the spotlight. I have lived this at other clubs but I have managed to conquer it by getting the team back on track, but at Arsenal that month was terrible. SERIE A UNCERTAINTY AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK The Serie A season has been thrown into uncertainty amid the outbreak of the coronavirus in northern Italy, which led to the postponement of four matches at the weekend in Milan, Turin, Verona and Bergamo. Football and sporting authorities have said they were waiting for further guidance from the government before deciding on their next steps. At his first and only training session with the club, Zozulya was given an angry reception by Rayo fans, who accused him of belonging to the far-right movement in his home country. Zozulya, who has denied ever belonging to far-right groups, immediately returned to parent-club Real Betis before signing for Albacete as a free agent in 2017. There are those among the players who are happy to continue, others who express their concerns. There are many foreign players too and it's obvious their families will be worried watching what's happening in Italy. Four other Serie A matches are due to take place on Sunday, including Juventus versus Inter Milan (19:45 GMT), while Sassuolo's match against Brescia on Monday (17:30 GMT) is also due to go ahead. St. Pauli fc will go head to head with Nurnberg fc this afternoon for their first game encounter from the pandemic outbreak. St Pauli have registered two winnings against their rival from their last five games, they have lost one back to the year 2016 and the other last two games were ended with a stalemate so this game can be tough to the hosts to get the results in favor of their side. However, the Cherries hit back with two goals in the space of three minutes to take the lead. Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma made it 1-1 before Joshua King's first Premier League goal since 2 November looked to have earned Eddie Howe's side a third successive Premier League home win. In a thrilling game, Alonso's third goal in two league games salvaged a point for Chelsea, who remain fourth - four points above fifth-placed Manchester United who play at Everton on Sunday (14:00 GMT). Zielinski screwed a perceptive pass across the edge of the area to find Mertens, who moved the ball onto his right foot and curled an extravagant shot into the far top corner. Brilliant. GOAL! Napoli 1-1 Barcelona (Griezmann) A superb equaliser from Barcelona! Busquets slides a brilliant angled pass to release Semedo on the right, and his low ball across the area is slammed into the root of the net by Griezmann. Montpellier also need to work on their away form as it has been night and day when compared to their performances at the Stade de la Mosson. Montpellier have picked up just five of their 24 points away from home this season and are one of three teams still to win a league game on the road. They've scored six and conceded nine in their eight outings and those numbers could get even worse as they travel to a side very accomplished in front of their own fans.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page