top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·286 members

(live sport>>>) Feyenoord vs. Sparta Rotterdam live online 11.02.2024

11 hours ago — The tip and bet suggestion for the Feyenoord vs Sparta match, on 11 February 2024, of the preview written by the editors of Online Betting ...

Borussia Dortmund missed the chance to go joint-top of the Bundesliga as Bayer Leverkusen scored two late goals to steal an unlikely victory at BayArena. In an entertaining first half, Kevin Volland scored twice while Mats Hummels and Emre Can each netted. Raphael Guerreiro gave Dortmund the lead on 64 minutes only for the hosts to fight back in the closing stages. Substitute Leon Bailey and Lars Bender scored in successive minutes to seal all three points for Leverkusen. He added: "It takes time. It's not going to happen straight away but, working together, we have to try to do it as soon as possible. A massive coup' - but is Ancelotti right for the Toffees?'Ancelotti and Arteta face daunting tasks at Everton and Arsenal'Ancelotti has won the Champions League three times as a coach - twice with AC Milan and once with Real Madrid. He won the won the Premier League and FA Cup Double at Chelsea in 2010 and has also managed Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain. Coronavirus: Six Nations games under threat Coronavirus: Tokyo Olympics still 'business as usual', says IOC's Dick PoundCoronavirus' impact on sportInter's Europa League last-32 home match against Ludogorets on Thursday will also be played behind closed doors because of fears about the possible spread of the virus. Inter were one of four Serie A clubs to postpone their games last weekend. League leaders Juventus are ahead of second-placed Lazio by one point before they face third-placed Inter on Sunday evening. Sheffield United will against Brighton Hove Albion in match England Premier League. Sheffield United have better result on last 3 match in league due to Sheffield United have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Brighton have also better result on last 3 match in league due to Brighton have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Sheffield United can defeat Brighton Hove Albion due to Sheffield United in every home match always strong and very difficult to beaten. Moreover Sheffield United have great defense and surely Sheffield United have more chance to win on this match. I know odds are dropping on the hosts to win this one but not so long ago they had just 7 points won in the league as they have won no less than 5 games in a row at this moment while scoring 18 goals but also conceded 8 goals in those wins at home for them as twice they won with 5-2 and twice with 3-2 and once with 2-0. So defense is still an issue for the hosts. Seems a little harsh, unless it emerges that one of these club bigwigs took a trip to Wuhan in around December and started coughing on everyone upon their return. There’s also the question of leagues Champions and Europa, which have rather inconveniently been suspended halfway through the completion of rounds. Al Adalh and Al Feiha will face each other in the upcoming match in the Saudi Professional League. Al Adalh this season have the following results: 2W, 2D and 9L. Meanwhile Al Feiha have 4W, 4D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Walter Ferretti U20 will against Real Madriz U20 in match Nicaragua Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Walter Ferretti U20 with margin score is 2 goals. Walter Ferretti U20 have great result on last 3 match due to Walter Ferretti U20 have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Real Madriz U20 have not good result on last 3 match due to Real Madriz U20 only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Walter Ferretti U20 can defeat Real Madriz U20 due to Walter Ferretti U20 have better result on last 3 match. Despite all their dominance, the visitors conceded an equaliser as half-time approached when Moise Kean tapped in Theo Walcott's cross. But Bournemouth restored their lead just before the break as Dominic Solanke headed in from Diego Rico's delivery. The second half was nervy affair as the Cherries looked to hold onto their slender lead, but they grabbed a third and much-needed breathing space in the final 10 minutes after Jordan Pickford let a tame Junior Stanislas shot slip under his gloves and into the back of the net. I can only speak for myself but I would have no problems whatsoever contributing any of my wages to people who are fighting this on the front line and to people who have been affected by what's happening at the minute. What are Premier League and English football's options amid coronavirus?What are clubs doing to help in the coronavirus crisis?The Premier League has agreed to use the wage cuts to advance £125m to the EFL and National League, and give £20m towards the NHS. Posted at 80' Foul by Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women). Posted at 80' Danielle Bowman (Brighton and Hove Albion Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion Women. Ini-Abasi Umotong replaces Léa Le Garrec. Posted at 79' Corner, Arsenal Women. Conceded by Felicity Gibbons. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Katie McCabe replaces Jordan Nobbs. The number of cases in Italy - the country in Europe worst affected by the outbreak that first emerged in China - rose to more than 260 overnight from 229 on Monday, with the northern regions of Lombardy and Veneto being the most affected. The number of deaths was unchanged at seven. Numerous sporting events including Serie A matches have been called off in Italy, and at least six of next weekend's 10 scheduled Serie A matches will be played behind closed doors. His form has been unimpressive, and his injury record is now even worse than that. If he wants to earn a move to one of the best teams in the world then it is up to him to show his worth on the football pitch. Or he may be stuck at United for even longer than his current contract. Read the full story Bale’s Chinese Super League move explained Gareth Bale looked set to join Chinese football last summer, only for the move to dramatically fall through, forcing him to return to Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid. The hosts are hoping for a win to close the gap on the sides at the top of the table, as Fulham are just nine points shy after their win on Sunday. Will they be able to follow that up with a victory in this clash, or can Reading continue to impress with their great spell of form? Another very good odds on goals in one match from Germany Bundesliga and another duel, where I will not complicate anything - I will just bet on goals, what is for me very real. So, let's try from the home team and that is team who is not in good form, because they are lost last two matches, 0-2 and 0-4. Of course, they are now under pressure and we will see what will happen. Hoffenheim is better team, who is few days ago lost previous match in Cup against Bayern Munich 4-3 at Allianz Stadium. Over is ok here, really is. Had it not been for Jamie Hamilton's red card midway through the first half, many would have fancied Hamilton to have registered their first win at Tynecastle since 1972. In Jamie Walker, skipper Steven Naismith and Liam Boyce, the Jambos have scorers in their ranks. But it was centre-half Craig Halkett who nodded home three minutes from time to salvage a point. Stendel said after the match that the problem is not in his players' legs but in their heads. Bayer Leverkusen are in top form and a place in the Champions League next season is looking likely. They have scored seven goals in their two games played since the resumption of the Bundesliga. Home form is strong with the goals flowing and they host a Wolfsburg side that lost at home to Borussia Dortmund on Saturday. A home win is the confident prediction for this match. Uefa is to hold a video conference on Tuesday to decide whether to call off this summer's European Championship finals, which are due to start on 12 June, while Premier League clubs will use Uefa's decision to shape their revised plans for the English top flight on Thursday. I do think the domestic leagues are the most important," Jenas added. It's impossible to please everybody, and only 50% of the Premier League clubs would be happy if the league was to finish right now. It won’t be a perfect system and there would need to be clear guidelines over what constitutes time-wasting and how many fouls are classified as ‘persistent’. Plus there would need to be at least two exceptions: 1. Goalkeepers. Although entertaining, lumping an outfield player in goal for 10 minutes is not fair 2. Independiente target Aguero Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero could leave the Etihad this summer, or when the current season is finally finished, writes the Mirror. His former club Independiente is now managed by Lucas Pusineri, the club that discovered Aguero as a child, along with new signing Lucas Biglia. (((Sport TV))) Today: Feyenoord v Sparta Rotterdam live 11 F 10 hours ago — Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam live score and live streaming on September 11th, 2022 at 18:00 UTC time at De Kuip, Rotterdam for Football ... Everton are continuing to assess candidates to succeed sacked Marco Silva on a permanent basis despite caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson's flying start - with Shanghai SIPG coach Vitor Pereira high on their list. Ferguson galvanised Everton on and off the pitch as they moved out of the Premier League relegation zone with an outstanding performance in the 3-1 victory over Chelsea at Goodison Park on Saturday. Green Bay Packers are 4-0 against other teams in the division. The Packers have won each of their last three games. The Packers beat the Vikings earlier in the season. Christmas is approaching but the Green Bay Packers have to concentrate on this match first. They are 11-3 for the season and already through to the play-offs and will hope to get a win away at Minnesota Vikings. The contributions that this initiative will generate will help NHSCT quickly grant funds to the front line to support in a number of ways, including to help enhance the well-being of NHS Staff, volunteers and patients impacted by COVID-19 as well as helping them in their work supporting many other critical areas of need both now and in the longer term. Football: Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Live Dutch League - Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Live - Watch all the action from the Dutch League online Live & exclusive. The Eredivisie is considered one of the ... AEK Athens is perhaps not as strong as in the previous two seasons even winning the title once here in Greece I believe it was 2 seasons ago as they did play in the Champions League group stage, now they are 3rd place a long distance from the top two clubs, but big favorites to be winning all 3 points here as they won their last two games against Panetolikos at home with 4-0 in the end and also won at the start of this season with 1-0 away from home at this opponent. Spurs have only themselves to blame having controlled the opening 30 minutes of the game but without getting out of second gear and Dele Alli looking isolated up front. They took the lead courtesy of Jan Vertonghen's bullet header at the far post from Giovani Lo Celso's free-kick. Jan Vertonghen put Spurs aheadGetty Images The second half was a similar story with the hosts, without a recognised striker due to the injuries to Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, looking lethargic and playing without much tempo. Sokratis’ smart volley on the stroke of half-time was an unexpected bonus, and Eddie Nketiah’s 51st-minute goal punctured Portsmouth’s belief. From that moment on, it was a cruise for Arsenal. But their passing and movement had been much sharper even before Nketiah’s goal, suggesting a half-time hairdryer from Mikel Arteta. I've only just joined the club. We have a great project here and my focus is on that," Rodgers told a news conference on Thursday. I've learned that you'll always be linked with other jobs. What's important is the now and I'm happy to help the club to develop. I love my life in Leicestershire. When you're doing well everyone wants to take you away from that. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. BookingPosted at 59' Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 58' Offside, Leeds United. Mateusz Klich tries a through ball, but Stuart Dallas is caught offside. Burnley assistant Woan tests positive for Covid-19Six positive coronavirus tests in Premier LeagueWatford captain Deeney says he will not return to training Southampton forward Michael Obafemi wears a cover over his mouth as he takes part in training A security guard at Tottenham's training ground wears a protective face mask Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen arrives for training Chelsea manager Frank Lampard led his players in a running session during Tuesday's training. Marvin Johnson replaces Hayden Coulson because of an injury. Posted at 65' Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Djed Spence (Middlesbrough). Posted at 63' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Lucas Moura tries a through ball, but Son Heung-Min is caught offside. They have ways to control it from an agronomy standpoint," said Immelman. But playing in November, which I have done a number of times, the scoring won't quite be as low as it has been the last few years. Eredivisie aiming for June return Dutch football is aiming to return on June 19 behind closed doors following a meeting of clubs, the Football Association (KNVB) and other stakeholders, according to reports. I am a player of Arsenal and I’ve got a contract with Arsenal for one and a half more years. I have always said that if there is going to be something where it suits me and if there is going to be something where I want to make a next step then I am open to it and I am open to talk. Moyes set to return to former club? David Moyes could soon be back in Premier League management - with two of his former clubs vying for his signature, according to Sky Sports News. I can firmly say no and you can replay that again in 10 years," Lampard said. It wouldn't happen, but I think things are different. Jose Mourinho has worked at a lot of football clubs and we have to respect his right to work. On the other hand I was here for 13 years as a player, have an absolutely deep feeling for the club, and I obviously went to Man City for a year at the end of my career but Chelsea is certainly something very close to my heart and hence why I'm so proud to manage this club and hence why unfortunately I wouldn't manage Tottenham. Sparta Rotterdam - Feyenoord Live - Eredivisie Aug 20, 2023 — Eurosport is your source for the latest Eredivisie match updates. Get the full recap of Sparta Rotterdam - Feyenoord, complete with stats ... Posted at 61' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ben Mee. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) header from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a cross. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Ben Mee (Burnley) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left. ▶️ Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Live Stream & on TV Check how to watch Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. Both teams desperately need the points. Zenit St. Petersburg is very strong playing at home and if they want to keep going on European Champions League they have to win it today. On the other side we have a team that is fine with the draw even though the win would put them in chance of being first in group and would make things a lot easier down the line. Since both teams need it, Lyon has the better team but Zenit os very strong at home I believe the draw has value here. I predict a 1-1 draw here Despite mounting criticism for carrying on as normal and being so out of step with other competitions around the world, the Premier League agreed to follow government policy. But with several clubs now directly affected by the outbreak the integrity of the league is clearly in jeopardy. So what happens next?Both the Premier League and EFL are desperate to get their remaining matches played. If Euro 2020 is postponed by Uefa for a year on Tuesday, space could perhaps be created in the calendar for any delayed matches to be played, and a case could be made to government to pause the Premier League and EFL seasons for several weeks. Obviously, Benfica have the much stronger of the two squads but also have a Champions League tie following this match and will be expected to heavily rotate their squad for the trip to Vizela. Vizela have scored in five of their last six matches but have only managed to keep one clean sheet during that period, while both teams have scored in three of Benfica’s last six games in all competitions. I see more favorite here the away team. Cheltenham is in 8th place, 4 points less than 3rd place that means promotion and 1 point less than 7th place that means playoffs. Newport is in place 13 and have a big difference with the top teams and I don't see them favorites to fight for promotion this season. Newport won against Cheltenham 4-7 in away in FA Trophy but I think this match will be different and Cheltenham is more favorite here. I see them with more qualities and with a big motivation this season and I predict a win for them here despite the odds. Vitesse have scored 14 goals at home this season while VVV have only scored 6 times on the road, and the hosts have kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games while VVV are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season. VVV have failed to score in 38% of their away games and have lost-t0-nil in 38% of their away games as well, and we can see that trend continuing on Sunday.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page