top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·231 members

((Sport=)) Sloboda Tuzla Sarajevo gledaj Sarajevo vs Sloboda Live Score and Live Stream 11/02/2024

FK Sloboda Tuzla igra dvoboj protiv FK Sarajevo s početkom 11. velj 2024. u 12:00 UTC . Utakmica je dio Cup. Na Sofascore rezultati uživo možeš pronaći sve ...

Howard found the ball at his feet in the box and smashed a shot, which hit the underside of the crossbar and appeared to cross the line. Howard: "I caught it too well and it thundered against the underside of the crossbar and bounced over the line and came back out again. If I had mishit it, it would have bobbled into the back of the net. At the time, I did not realise it had gone over the line. I tried getting to the rebound. Fernandes, who has two caps for Portugal, said he will settle in London alongside family who have already made the move. It's a hard story. My family, they came to London because in Portugal, work is very hard and it's very difficult to find work," said Fernandes. They did not have a brilliant life but they have a good life here and this is one more motivation for me to be here today. They will help me to settle here. Real Esteli will against Deportivo Las Sabanas in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Real Esteli with margin score 2 or 3 goals. Real Esteli have great result on last 5 match due to Real Esteli have won in 4 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good record on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have draw in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Real Esteli can beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Real Esteli more strong and always won on last 3 match in home match. “West Bromwich” did not suffer a single defeat in his field for seven matches of the current season. At the same time, “blackbirds” play open football at home, and on their account 17 goals and 12 goals conceded. We're playing catch-up with this game, even though there is a history of soccer going back to the early part of the 20th century here the reality is we're trying to create our own little world because everyone else is so far ahead of us in terms of having older, longer-established clubs, longer-established leagues, cultures and traditions around the game. In plenty of cities, that means MLS - the country's top division - just is not cool yet. When I have interviewed him I have been left in no doubt that he is a highly intelligent individual who is a manager-in-waiting if ever I saw one. Those qualities were very visible against Manchester United. The arrival of Mikel Arteta also appeals to him which means Arsenal could be back in business. Did you know? No Arsenal player made more clearances (4) or blocks (2) than David Luiz against Manchester United. Ekskluzivno na MY TV: NK Zvijezda – FK Sloboda 8. sep 2023. — Na TV kanalu MY TV na platformi Moja TV i putem Moja webTV gledaj ekskluzivni TV prenos fudbalskog duela 5. kola Prve lige Federacije Bosne ... FK SLOBODA TUZLA FK SARAJEVO, 05.11.2022 13:00, (1:0) 2:0. HŠK POSUŠJE · FK SLOBODA TUZLA, 13.11 Watch on. 0:00. And six of those eight are either side of the international break - as there would be during any normal season. Even those eight days do have football in some of Europe's smaller leagues like Belgium, the Republic of Ireland and the Nordic countries. England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland play two games each in the Nations League between 3 and 8 September. Four days later - on 12 September - the Premier League is reportedly due to start and then there will be near continuous football for more than a year. We coped exceptionally well today and that is the most important for me. Watford secured their first top-flight victory against a side starting the day top of the table since the final day of the 1982-83 season, also beating Liverpool that day (2-1)So what does this mean for Liverpool?They are 22 points clear at the top of the table so, ultimately, it is the slightest of bumps in the road as they close in on a first league title in 30 years. Tottenham Hotspur against Norwich City in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be won for Tottenham Hotspur with margin score is 1 goal. Tottenham Hotspur have not good result on last 5 match due to Tottenham Hotspur only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Norwich City have good result on last 5 match due to Norwich have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Even though I'm sure this match can be win for Tottenham Hotspur due to they have great coach that is Jose Mourinho. Qatar will add to its hotel capacity by bringing in cruise ships to accommodate the thousands of supporters who will flock to Doha. QATAR CRITICS Al Thawadi, who studied law at the University of Sheffield in England, has had to deal with plenty of criticism of the choice of Qatar since 2010 when the country was awarded the hosting rights. Tuzla City Željezničar Sarajevo gledaj 2 decembar 2023 FK TU Tuzla City Željezničar Sarajevo gledaj 2 decembar 2023 FK TUZLA CITY:FK ŽELJEZNIČAR 02.12.2023. godine, u 13:30sati Stadion FK Sarajevo:FK Tuzla City ... Paris St Germain's Neymar holds the record after his 2017 move from Barcelona for 222 million euros, considerably more than the 180 million euros the Ligue 1 champions paid Monaco after completing a permanent deal for Mbappe the next year. According to an algorithm developed by the Swiss-based CIES Football Observatory, Mbappe's value has sky-rocketed while 27-year-old Brazilian Neymar is now estimated to cost around 100 million euros. Sloboda Tuzla - Željezničar Vlog - YouTube 17:50Čestitke od navijača Sarajeva..i što brži povratak u PL... još"naš" zabio gol. 11:17. Go to channel · BLIŽI SE NASTAVAK SEZONE! SLOBODA IGRA ...YouTube · Sancho TV · 29. sep 2023. FK Sloboda - Početna stranica Fudbalski Klub Sloboda Tuzla je jedan od najstarijih i najpoznatijih klubova na Balkanu sa tradicijom dugom od preko 100 godina. It wasn't done for a 'well done, you're the first club to do it'. It was done out of thinking ahead and thinking what is best for the club and the community. With the Premier League at a standstill, footballers are facing pressure to accept wage cuts. The players union, however, questioned the league's call for a 30% player wage reduction, saying it would reduce tax revenue for the National Health Service. Vincenzo Millico replaces Diego Laxalt. Posted at 64' Foul by Remo Freuler (Atalanta). Posted at 64' Simone Verdi (Torino) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 62' Corner, Torino. Conceded by Mario Pasalic. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Andrea Belotti (Torino) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers says Wilfred Ndidi is a doubt to play on Friday because he remains short of full fitness after a knee operation. Ryan Bennett is ineligible due to the terms of his loan deal with Wolves, but Wes Morgan and Matty James should be involved. Wolves forward Adama Traore will be available despite dislocating his shoulder against Manchester United. Ruben Vinagre remains out with a hamstring injury. England have one of the best opportunities to win a major international trophy this summer, with all three of their group games coming at Wembley, as well as a potential semi-final and final if they were to reach that far in the competition. Having a fully-fit Harry Kane would be vital and a potential return date of May 9 will definitely come as a blow to Southgate and his staff. At the start of this new season in Cyprus these two clubs met at AEL who won at home with just 1-0 in the end, so not that many goals being scored in that game, but same thing happened last season when they met at AEL that time the hosts won the game with 2-0 in the end, but the game played in the league between them here at Doxa ended in a game with 7 goals scored as the team of Doxa scored 3 times but it was not enough even for a single point as they ended up losing the game with 4-3 in the end. Probably will be a lot of goals tonight in London and that is for me very real option. So, I will try that here, over 3. So, Tottenham Hotspur is change the coach and Jose Mourinho was excellent answer on crisis in who was this great team. They are in big city derby against West Ham won 3-2 and that is win what is very very important for the team. Now, rival is team who is in first part of season played in Pireus 2-2 against Spurs. I hope that this match can be similar, so I will try that. Finale Omladinskog Kup-a BiH FK Sarajevo - FK Sloboda Tuzla 2:12:31Finale Omladinskog Kup-a BiH FK Sarajevo - FK Sloboda Tuzla. 16K views · Streamed 9 months agomore. NFS BiH Official. 3.92K.YouTube · NFS BiH Official · 3. maj 2023. They look to get back into winning ways with a home game against Fiorentina who are 13th in the table. The league leaders had only lost one of their first 20 league games of the season but lost 2-1 at Napoli last weekend. Their lead was only cut by one point though as struggling Inter Milan could only draw at home to Cagliari (their third straight league draw). FK Sloboda Tuzla - FK Sarajevo live - YouTube 2:07:25fks #sloboda #plbih #live.YouTube · 🔴BIH Prijenosi🔴 · 3. apr 2023. After the Dusseldorf game, quite a few of us got sick. It was before all the testing was more efficient. It could have been an ordinary flu, or it could have been the virus. Who knows? I was sick for two weeks and I wasn't the only one. Kianz Froese (centre) said: "Four assists, I don't think I ever thought I would have a German record at this stage and now I do have one. That's cool. And now to the semi-final. Guingamp is surely better playing on the road then at home and they won two games in a row on the road so I expect from them to continue that streak versus worst team in the league!Orleans is just too bad, they scored just 5 goals at home for the whole season and it is very possible they will not score any goals tonight but even if they do I think they will lose the game and the odd on visitors is very good so I want to recommend this bet to the anyone who is following me on this site Six of the last eight Istanbul Basaksehir games have seen both teams score. Copenhagen have already played six games in the Europa League this season where both teams scored. Copenhagen have scored in each of their last four away Europa League matches. Istanbul Basaksehir have never made it through to the last eight of the Europa League. Rukh Brest after winning their first game away to Dinamo Minsk have dropped in form. They lost at home to energetic BGU, away against BATE but drew away to Slavia mozyr. They will face FC Minsk who started with a win against Belshina, Dinamo Minsk but lost to BATE and Energetic BGU. It will be the first meeting between both sides. It's his first home and he must return there in the future, but as of today, Xavi is the coach of Al Sadd," said Al-Ali in a club statement. Xavi and his team are focusing on tomorrow's match against Al-Rayyan (in the Qatari Cup). We know that a club with the size and professionalism of Barcelona will take to official channels to speak of such matters. Xavi left Barcelona as a player after 17 years at the Catalan club in 2015, joining Al Sadd for four seasons before retiring and becoming the club's manager for the 2019-20 season. Joelinton scored only his second Premier League goal and first since 25 August as Newcastle swept aside 10-man Sheffield United to take a huge step towards safety. The relief on the Brazilian striker's face was apparent when he tapped in the Magpies' third, and although there were no fans inside St James' Park to celebrate with, no doubt many were screaming with delight as the £40m striker ended his torrid run. But their form has been excellent, losing only one of their past 14 games and thrashing Hull 8-0 in their most recent home fixture. That sequence has seen them earn a chance to survive and their positive goal difference could be the difference between staying up or going down on Wednesday. We could win the game and still it might not be enough and that's the real disappointment because these players don't deserve that," manager Paul Cook said after Saturday's draw with Charlton. Of course, the Italian champions still have an obvious leading man who tends to hurt Atletico. Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 25 goals versus Atlético Madrid in all competitions – only versus Sevilla (27) has he netted more. The Portuguese forward has bagged four hat-tricks against Atlético, with two of those arriving in the Champions League (March 2019 & May 2017). The player has regularly been linked with a move away from Barcelona but has five La Liga goals already, and so Valverde is not prepared to discuss his departure, saying: "The departure of Arturo Vidal is like that famous Miami match, where 'yes' was said and we didn't get to play. Arturo VidalGetty Images Paper Round’s view: Valverde is just another manager that Barcelona fans have never really taken to. Brighton vs AFC Bournemouth predictions for Saturday's Premier League clash at the Amex Stadium. Brighton hope to break out of their winless run in the Premier League when they face fellow south coast side Bournemouth. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Varazdin played a goalless draw vs Rijeka at the previous matchday. It was a good result for Varazdin, which team stands in the relegation playoff position at the moment and great success for Hajduk, because they step to second place, which mean Champions League qualifiers. Many rounds to go, but just copy the Rijeka results in the next weeks. Sporting Lisbon is this season have similar problems like it was in the last few seasons and that is team who is not so strong and team who cannot fight for the title with Benfica and Porto. They are sold their best player to Manchester United for 60 million euros, but they are weaker now. Still, team will play tonight against one of the waker rivals in Premiere and I believe that they will win easy. I see full domination of home team and at least 2-0 win for them. I will bet on asian handicap, what is pretty ok with this odds. In the absence of Christian Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi kept his place in the line-up after scoring in the 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest, and he marked the occasion with a fine performance and first league goal, slotting home from Cesar Azpilicueta's deep delivery almost immediately after the restart. Brimming with confidence, the 19-year-old linked up on the right with fellow exciting prospect James time and time again, and but for Burnley shot-stopper Pope, desperate to make amends for his earlier mistake, it would have been a much more handsome victory for the hosts. The Argentine settled a pulsating and tense encounter in the 86th minute, galloping down the right wing before cutting inside and playing a one-two with Luis Suarez before guiding the ball into the bottom corner. It was Messi's first goal for Barca against Atletico at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium and gave his side their first win over their rivals at the ground in three attempts after successive draws in the last two seasons. January has always been difficult. It's not something you do just like that. I am happy with the ones I have here. Solskjaer has previously said that Ashley Young and Marcos Rojo would not be leaving Old Trafford this month but Young has moved to Inter Milan, while Rojo has gone on loan to former club Estudiantes in his native Argentina. Asked about King's link with United and whether the 28-year-old could move before Friday's 23:00 GMT deadline, Howe said: "I am not going to deny anything you have read. At that stage, both teams had 40 points from 30 games - but they have gone in opposite directions in the past few weeks. The Eagles have lost all seven of their matches since then, while Spurs are finishing their season strongly and Harry Kane is scoring goals again. I'm expecting more of the same here. Lawro's prediction: 0-2James' prediction: 0-2 Everton v BournemouthTo stay up, Bournemouth need to win this game and hope Aston Villa and Watford both lose - but whatever happens elsewhere, I don't see the Cherries getting the result they need. In isolation, Zamalek have made an ok start to the new season and have 14 points from 8 matches; but that's already enough to see them 7 points off the pace. Avoiding dropping points in games like Tuesday's is essential for the visitors and having scored at least twice in 4 of their last 5 games, they will at least be confident in flexing their attacking muscle at the Al Salam Stadium. Kuressaare had good game against their rival in the first round, when made minimal loss 1:0. They are going to face another favorite in this one, and should not be considered as big outsider. Team is playing at home and it is not easy to take point from this island. Up to three goals and not big spread in result In terms of a correct score tip, we have already stated we think it will be a very tight affair and it is likely that one goal will be enough to decide it. The hosts have conceded in 75% of their home matches this season and are not exactly at the top of their game at the moment. The visitors are in a better place but average just a goal per game and frequently struggle to score more than once in a match. With this in mind, we think that backing a 1-0 away win is the way to go. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Napoli 1, Inter Milan 3. Posted at 90'+4' Mário Rui (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan). Posted at 90'+4' Giovanni Di Lorenzo (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan). Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. It's a dark place," says Turgott. The Covid-19 pandemic has seen gym sessions relocated outside regardless of the weather"There are times you are just trying to survive it. Coming back from training, you just get home, sit on the couch, eat, go to sleep and then repeat it. Turgott's dislike of fitness tests and eagerness to start matches is shared by Djurgarden's central midfield pairing Curtis Edwards and Fredrik Ulvestad. Sarajevo Tuzla uživo prijenos 24 novembar 2023 28. jul 2022. 24. nov 2023. — [[LIVESTREAM TV#]] Sloboda Tuzla Sarajevo uživo prijenos [[LIVESTREAM TV#]] Sloboda Tuzla Sarajevo uživo prijenos. Sarajevo uživo ((GLEDAJ)) ... If Liverpool win the league against Everton they will do so with eight games remaining, while there are six games left after the City match. What's the biggest lead after 22 games? Chelsea were utterly dominant in 2006 as they secured back-to-back Premier League titlesLiverpool have re-written the record books on several occasions already this season and their win over Manchester United has seen them achieve yet another milestone. Dinamo finally manage to break their losing run, and very poor playing in the league and Cup competition. They avoid to concede for the first time in the season, and manage to beat Torpedo 2:0 in good defending performance. Team from Minsk is going to face Gorodeya, which are not in the good form, and despite beating Belshina in the recent round, they did not any of the better play in the competition. Bayer Leverkusen can still overtake Diego Simeone's side thanks to a 2-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow. Atalanta beat Dinamo Zagreb 2-0, keeping their hopes alive in Group C where three sides can still take 2nd spot. And finally, Galatasaray drew a dead rubber 1-1 against Club Brugges, the Belgian side equalising in the last minute and sparking huge celebrations as it confirms their passage into the Europa League. Another match for tonight from England Championship where I will bet on goals and that is pretty ok option for me. So, in last official duel of this two rivals, it was even 5-1 for QPR and probably because of that strong lose, Swansea City will be very motivated to beat them today in Wales, at home. Tradition is here also very important, because in few matches before this one (5-1), this rivals are played 1-3, 4-0 and 3-0. Of course, I believe in goals here and I will try that. Odds are great and it is more than real. Sarajevo Tuzla gledati prijenos 24 novembar 2023 Besplatno 6. okt 2023. — GLEDAJ@@) Zvijezda 09 Sloga Doboj gledati prijenos 19 19. aug Arena Tuzla City uživo prijenos 30.09 prije 2 sata — Sarajevo - . Tuzla City - MTEL PREMIJER LIGA BIH (29. kolo): Sloboda 13:39Pratite nas! Follow us TV Arena sport: Portal⚽ : https://tvarenasport.com Twitter ‍♂️: https://twitter.com/arenasport_tv ...YouTube · Arena Sport TV · 30. apr 2023. Manager Steve Bruce has held video meetings with the club’s transfer team over the last few weeks and they want Edouard to solve their goalscoring issues, according to the Daily Star. Edouard spent a season on loan at Celtic before joining on a four-year deal in the summer of 2018. Paper Round’s view: Edouard has been in fine form for Celtic this season and would be an exciting addition for Newcastle. Fiorentina have no wins in their last six league games. Roma have only lost one away league game all season. Roma have only lost one of their last 12 away league matches. In 2019, Fiorentina have only won two of their 18 home league matches. It's not been a year to remember for Fiorentina who begin this Serie A game 13th in the table and only four points above the relegation zone.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page