top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·221 members

[LIVE<<<<] Aston Villa v Manchester United live watch 11 February 2024

2 hours ago — ET on Sunday morning, and will be televised on USA Network. That means there are a multitude of different live stream options, including three ...

Saarbrucken are selling 'ghost tickets' for the game, with funds going to help the club's youth teamsSaarbrucken have never won a major trophy despite finishing as German runners-up twice - in 1943 and 1952 - and finishing top of France's Ligue 2 in the aftermath of World War II in 1949 (although they were not counted as champions as they were a German team). They spent five seasons in the Bundesliga, most recently in 1993 - and Froese thinks they can reach that level again in the next few years. Paper Round’s view: It is bizarre to think that United really believed that they could seal a deal for King at this point in the transfer window. Bournemouth rightly would not countenance letting one of their most important players go when they are scrapping to stay up for another season. It suggests that despite getting the Fernandes deal done, United are still failing to plan their recruitment sensibly. Posted at 89' Patrick McNair (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Joe Worrall (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 88' Foul by Adam Clayton (Middlesbrough). Posted at 88' João Carvalho (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Feyenoord doing homework & underestimating the DutchIn the quarter-finals, Celtic beat Fiorentina 3-1 to set-up an all-British semi-final. Though they beat Don Revie's Leeds United, the consensus seems to be that Celtic became complacent for the final as a result. Did they think the hard work had already been done?"Everybody in Britain thought that," says former Celtic midfielder Auld. Leeds had a very good team and they were doing extremely well down in England. The France international, who joined United from Italy's Juventus in 2016, has made eight appearances in all competitions this season due to injury and last featured in the Premier League in a 4-1 win over Newcastle United on Boxing Day. I guess they miss me," the 27-year-old told the club's UTD Podcast, referring to the pundits. Today, reports suggest that Erling Haaland is a target for this year, and that Kylian Mbappe is the target for the following season. How then would Aubameyang fit in here? Gareth Bale - Real MadridGetty Images The problem for Real is that the chances of Haaland moving on so quickly are slim given the fractured nature of the season, and his obvious happiness at Borussia Dortmund. After going eight matches unbeaten in La Liga and racking up four wins and a draw from their last five home games, Sevilla we're expected to overcome a Villarreal side who were without a win in six last weekend, but things just didn't go to plan for Los Palanganas at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. WHAT ABOUT THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? UEFA are yet to issue any kind of clarification on the Champions League and Europa League but theoretically they could run parallel with domestic leagues as they do usually only everything will finish later. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Yes there are two important things to keep in mind here. But a failure to get there with this squad could not be viewed through the same prism. Hardly anyone in the game thinks it is a 'top four' squad. And Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford and Scott McTominay - who are three of the most important players in it - are all injured. I think deciding Solskjaer's fate on a top-four finish would be unfair - and is unlikely to happen. Faisal Khan: Is Mauricio Pochettino likely to take over at the end of the season?It is possible - whether it is likely, I don't know. I was keeping it in for a long time, working hard, turning things around on the football pitch but in the end it sort of got on top of me. I ended up not having a full breakdown but I was basically in tears telling my family how I felt. That was a big breakthrough moment where I sort of got to my 'rock bottom'. From there on I've got better and better with the help of my family and my friends and I started speaking to a sports psychologist which I still do now regularly to just keep on top of it. [SOCCER<<<<] Aston Villa vs Man Utd live 11 February 2024 3 hours ago — 1 day ago — Kick-off at Villa Park is scheduled for 4:30pm. The game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier ... This is a critical time for our country and our NHS, and we are determined to help in any way we can. We can confirm that after extensive conversations between a huge number of players from all Premier League clubs we have created our own collective player initiative, #PlayersTogether, and have partnered with NHS Charities Together (NHSCT) in order to assist them in generating and distributing funds quickly and efficiently to where they are needed most. Ultimately, we're not expecting this fixture to be a dull one and goals and action at both ends looks highly likely. Monterrey themselves are a very attacking outfit and 4 of their last 5 Liga MX home games have ended with both sides scoring; a streak that is highly likely to continue against an aggressive America team. Woking will play against Chorley in the Vanarama National league England. Woking sit on bottom of the table and have been awful in this season. They have a record of 4-12-13 but they still settle for a lot of draws, and still I expect them to suffer here in this match. They are out of shape, losing the last 4 of 5 matches, and it's clear they could still be defeated today. So, in my opinion, Chorley Ah+0.5 is the best bet here, and I expect it visitors to win. We will see if that will be the case. In my opinion, the chances are good. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: 2-0 Man Utd v Man City (16:30 GMT)United look a lot better of late, and they have a realistic chance of finishing in the Champions League places. I have been impressed by City recently too though. Kevin de Bruyne's form is a big reason I am expecting Pep Guardiola's side to kick on between now and the rest of the season, but he is a doubt for this one because of a shoulder injury. Messi was an ever-present figurehead for Barcelona during Ronaldo’s time at Real Madrid from 2009 to 2018, with the duo’s rivalry adding another layer to the intrigue of El Clasico. The pair have gone on to win 11 of the past 12 Ballon d’Or awards between them, with Luka Modric the only player to break their stranglehold. That will surely only come about by strengthening the side and there is no doubt how Messi feels that can best be done. How influential is he in the dressing room?Messi's recent spat with director of football Eric Abidal, who implied it was the players' lack of effort that got previous manager Valverde the sack, is proof positive of the new, confident Messi. He was swift to go public and issued a statement to tell Abidal that everyone should take responsibility for their own jobs, be they players or administrators. Sheffield Wednesday deny the charges, calling them "unlawful" and "stands ready, if necessary, to vigorously defend them". The club, which is now bringing a claim against the EFL, says it has "numerous emails, letters and other documents in which the EFL gave authorisation to the transaction, and on which authorisation the club understood it could rely". Lifelong Wednesday fan Chris McClure told BBC Radio 5 Live his club's situation "shines a light on a bigger problem" within the league and its finances, and he now feels "numb" going to watch his side, with their season in limbo as they await their fate. The FAI has been hit by a series of scandals since it acknowledged this year that it had broken state funding rules by failing to tell authorities about a short-term loan made to it by former chief executive John Delaney to deal with cash flow issues in 2017. Sport Ireland, the state-funded coordination body, appointed accountants to carry out the forensic audit in May, a month after it suspended state funding for soccer over the FAI's failure to comply with grant approval terms. Everton thanked Schneiderlin and wished him "every success for the future". He had injuries but in the time he played, he played well. Everyone in the club is happy for what he did as a professional here and everyone wants to wish him the best," said manager Carlo Ancelotti. He had the desire to go back to France and we let him, he had the possibility to go there, so we wish him all the best for the future. Since losing 2-0 to Napoli on matchday one, Liverpool have won each of their last three Champions League games - the Reds have not won four consecutively since March 2009. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has scored in his last two Champions League appearances - the only Englishman to score in three in a row for the Reds is Steven Gerrard (five in a row in 2007-08). Manager Jurgen Klopp has lost three Champions League games against Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti, his joint-most against an opposing manager along with Arsene Wenger. The great quality of this Liverpool side, and make no mistake they got lucky with Fabianski's howlers, is that they are currently driven by an unshakeable self-belief and the error for Salah's goal tipped the balance firmly in their favour. It is a truly remarkable effort to have dropped only two points after 27 games and Liverpool will happily grab moments of good fortune when they can. Liverpool's celebrations were subdued at the final whistle, perhaps an acknowledgement of an average display - but this will not matter when in due course they are crowned champions for the first time in 30 years. Couldn't have passed it to a better person. Proud of you mate," he wrote. And the Anfield legend, who is now manager of Scottish Premiership side Rangers, echoed that sentiment during an interview on the MOTD podcast. Jordan was a young kid at Sunderland and his parents came up to me and asked me to take him under my wing as they were worried about his big move," said former England midfielder Gerrard. The 20-year-old broke into the Benfica team last season, scoring 20 goals in all competitions and winning a €126 million move to the Spanish capital. Video - United want 'new Totti' in Roma transfer shuffle - Euro Papers01:34 He finished ahead of Borussia Dortmund and England winger Jadon Sancho to win the award, which is organised by Italian newspaper Tuttosport. Hard but the odds are good and here despite guests are worse team see chances for them and could be able to win and so my bet is the DNB on them because also the draw is possible. The hosts are Umraniyespor and guests are Akhisarspor and this is a match in Turkey for the 1 Lig of the country. Hosts and guests both have 21 points after 12 matches and are in top zone. Hosts at home did only 2 wins in last 5 matches played and lost the last 2 h2h at home and so I hope could be a good matchup for the guests. The agenda for the meeting was also relatively light and there were concerns about travelling due to the coronavirus epidemic. The FIFA Council, which replaced the smaller executive committee as part of governance reforms implemented in 2016, has 37 members including president Gianni Infantino. Since 2016, it has held meetings all over the world with venues including Bahrain, Moscow, Kigali, Kolkata, Bogota, Paris, Miami and Shanghai. It is quite the task to consistently play so well as a team, in every match, against every opponent and in every competition but PSG always manage to do so. They've won four and drawn one of their last five matches in all competitions with a rather routine 2-0 victory over Nantes coming on Wednesday. They've scored a very consistent nine goals in this time and conceded thrice, two of which came away to Real Madrid. Luton haven't hosted Birmingham in a league game since October 2006, winning 3-2. They are unbeaten in seven home league games against the Blues (W3 D4) since losing 3-2 in 1979. Meanwhile, Birmingham haven't completed a league double over Luton since the 1979-80 season. The pair are both in poor form, winning 14 games between them from a combined 52. With both sides averaging two goals per game across their last three meetings, we’re backing a 2-2 draw between these two. So, when Erling Braut Haaland started to tear up the Austrian league, it felt as though he *could* be a three-month wonder you know? Anyway, a move to Borussia Dortmund beckoned, where the little upstart hit a hat-trick as a substitute against Augsburg in a 5-3 win on his debut. Therefore, it can declared with complete certainty that Haaland is in fact the actual real deal. Let's get started by recapping a few of the top stories on this subject. Manchester City have issued a statement criticising Kyle Walker following newspaper reports that the England star had a sex party during lockdown Wayne Rooney believes Premier League footballers have been made out to be "scapegoats" by UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock and the Premier League Wayne Rooney 'told off by police for breaking coronavirus lockdown rules by meeting friend Kyle Walker' Reminders from the papers that Aston Villa star Jack Grealish also had to issue an apology for ignoring his own social distancing advice First to recap Rooney's quotes over the weekend to provide balance from the negative reports on footballers in the tabloids. The pressure is off Brighton a bit here, but I would still back Manchester United, who have also made a very positive return to action amid the coronavirus pandemic. Their boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made a lot of changes for their FA Cup win over Norwich. They didn't play well, but they still got through. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Norwich City 1-2 Manchester United highlights The race for the top four - and even fifth if Manchester City's Champions League ban for next season is upheld - is going to be an exciting one. The ban on matches being played with spectators will remain in place in three regions -- Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia Romagna -- until March 8 at least, and could well be extended. That suggests that the championship can only finish if matches are played behind closed doors. However, some clubs say that option was taken off the table by Serie A's decision on Saturday. They play a one-two as Valverde bursts into the box and he then cuts the ball back for Isco, who scuffs a shot onto the post but it's not to worry as Benzema gobbles up the rebound. Brilliant football. RED CARD! But wait - we’re off the VAR. Icardi beats Courtois to a through ball, pokes it past him and is then taken out by the goalkeeper. Over the last few weeks Strasbourg have been the best team in Europe for the neutral to watch. Goals have been on tap with 23 being scored in their last five games, 13 of which were netted by the Alsatians. They continued that trend last week as they beat Toulouse 4-2 making it their third time they've scored four goals in their last five matches. Thierry Laurey really can get them playing some extremely fun football but their defence usually suffers as a result of this with ten goals conceded in their last five matches, eight of them coming against teams currently in the bottom half. Aston Villa vs Man United live stream: Can you watch for 2 hours ago — ET on Sunday morning, and will be televised on USA Network. That means there are a multitude of different live stream options, including three ... Posted at 73' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Jamaal Lascelles. Posted at 72' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Martin Dubravka. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Wilfried Zaha. That statistic moves us smoothly towards our prediction for the evening. We’ve touched upon Crystal Palace’s poor home record, and the main culprit of this is their seeming inability to find the net in front of the home fans. They have scored just five goals in seven home league games this season, and looking back into last season they have averaged a meagre 0.92 goals per game there.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page