top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·236 members

Maribor Aluminij v živo online Vstopnice 11 februar 2024

PRENOSI TEKEM V ŽIVO VSI PRENOSI · 1SNL2324. CELJE : MURA. DANES ob 15:00. ŠPORT TV · 1SNL2324. MARIBOR : ALUMINIJ. DANES ob 17:30. SPORTKLUB 1 · 1SNL2324.

NK Olimpija Ljubljana - Uradna stran 4. MARIBOR. 19. 29. 5. BRAVO. 19. 29. 6. MURA 8. ALUMINIJ. 19. 18. 9. RADOMLJE. 19. 17. 10. ROGAŠKA. Read the full story Tan sells up LAFC stake Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan has made a move to sell his stake in American side LAFC. The Sun reports that the Malaysian billionaire has sold 50% of his shares to another group for £55 million. He still owns 10% of LAFC and is expected to sell the rest to the same group. And then there were the little things to remind us that although this was football, it is a little bit different to how it was back in March. There were the artificial crowd noises being broadcast to add a bit of atmosphere. Roy Hodgson's lockdown hair. We all share your pain, Roy Saturday's other unusual sights. Meanwhile, before Watford's dramatic draw with Leicester, someone had placed a face mask on a statue of former England manager Graham Taylor outside Vicarage Road. Sweeney: England Rugby's tour of Japan could be postponed England's tour of Japan which is scheduled for July could be postponed to October due to the coronavirus pandemic, Rugby Football Union (RFU) chief executive Bill Sweeney said on Friday. Speaking on the BBC's Today Programme, Sweeney said: "We could possibly go there in October," Sweeney told BBC. Posted at 73' Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Offside, Aston Villa. Anwar El Ghazi tries a through ball, but Indiana Vassilev is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Martín Montoya replaces Aaron Connolly. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Aston Villa. Douglas Luiz replaces Daniel Drinkwater. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Aston Villa. After Silva's sacking, more focus and pressure will inevitably be on director of football Marcel Brands, who arrived shortly before Silva. Brands, in charge of overall football strategy, is the most significant sporting figure at the club. Moshiri, of course, must have the final sign-off, but having got major decisions wrong he must now place his trust in the urbane, understated Dutchman. Is Silva solely to blame? Highly rated teenager Moise Kean joined for £27m from Italian champions Juventus in the summerSilva has been unlucky in a key area this season, with Andre Gomes cut down by serious injury against Tottenham and Fabian Delph - bought as a leader - often missing too. NK Maribor live stream, fixtures on TV Below you can find where you can watch live NK Maribor online in UK. We Aluminij Kidricevo, 5, 3, 11, 19, 18. 9, NK Radomlje, 4, 5, 10, 19, 17. 10, NK Rogaska ... I want to predict this game when smolevichy will play shakhtyor. The home team have scored only one goal in his last five matches they play boring football with no big chances created and I know we will see another low scoring game the away team have scored only four goals in his last five games they can score but not that many goals. Both these teams play low scoring games and I can't see how we will be able to lose this bet. I like playing safe bets because they have value in them for long term. I know we will see less than 6 goals Paul Pogba of Manchester United reacts during the Premier League match between Manchester United and Arsenal FC at Old Trafford on September 30, 2019 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Getty Images Manchester Chapter: The troublesome problem solver When Pogba returned to Manchester he was supposed to be the one who solved everything, the one who would help take Manchester United back to the very top of world football. Maidenhead United will host Stockport County for this fixture of the league. I think, this will be a tense match. Both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. Of course, this will not be an easy task. In any case, Stockport are more ambitious team in this season. They have a chance to reach for one of the top seven places in the table. On the other hand the hosts also want all three points. However, Maidenhead is more vulnerable team. They have four consecutive losses. My pick - Stockport County to win. Koper vs Kalcer Radomlje prenos v živo We are in a totally normal place with him.” NK Aluminij FC Koper živo online 26.11.2023 pred 13 urami 25. nov. 2023 — živo brezplač pred 16 urami — NK Maribor v ... Odds are dropping on the guests, but the hosts who finished just 6 points above the only relegation place in the league last season have to give credit to Liepaja for not relegating in the end as they won 12 out of 12 points from Liepaja last season beating them in all 4 games played against them and it was also the reason why Liepaja did not finish on an Europa League place missing once more on that competition. NŠ Mura vs NK Maribor v živo online 26 november 2023 4. nov. 25. nov. 2023 — 4. nov. 2023 — pred 2 urama — NK Maribor Celje. 26. Luka Koper. 24. Olimpija. 20. Maribor. 17. Bravo. DNŠ Mura. 13. Domžale. 11. Aluminij. Legia Warsaw have won four of their last five games. At home they have won ten of their last fourteen games. They will face Arka gdynia who have lost four of their last five games. On the road Arka gdynia have lost ten of their last thirteen league games. Arka gdynia are in relegation places and will find it tough to get any point against in form Legia Warsaw. The coach will focus on the next game against Wisla plock on Sunday therefore he will rotate players. Fulham winger Anthony Knockaert then struck the crossbar with a dipping half-volley from outside the area, but the result means the west Londoners' chances of a top-two finish in the Championship are almost over. West Brom, in second, are four points above third-placed Brentford having played a game more, while Fulham are five points below automatic promotion with two games to play. Follow Tuesday's EFL live text coverageBaggies edge closer to Premier League returnWest Brom went into the game needing seven points from their final three fixtures to secure promotion to the Premier League, while Fulham realistically needed victory in the West Midlands to stay in the hunt for a top-two finish. Hannover 96 have looked excellent so far in the restart of the league winning both games scoring 7 goals. At the end of 2019 Hannover were only 2 points above the relegation zone but with a 4-2-1 record in the last 7 matches Hannover have climbed to the 9th place 7 points clear from the relegation zone. The Gabon striker, who has been linked with moves to Barcelona and Inter, shut down reports by claiming “people like making up stories”. Video - Arsenal close in on emergency big-name signing- Euro Papers01:09 "People like making up stories and they should focus on what’s happening on the pitch. They talk too much and it does my head in! I am the Arsenal captain. NK Maribor - NK Aluminij Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije Eurosport is your source for the latest Prva liga Telemach Slovenije match updates. Get the full recap of NK Maribor - NK Aluminij, complete with stats and ... TV Prenosi v živo - Športklub, Arena, ŠportTV V živo Prenosi v živo · Slovenski nogometaši · Slovenski košarkaši · Aktualno | Maribor - Aluminij. Nogomet | Prva Liga Telemach. Am. nogomet. Pon. 12 Feb od ... There were doubts about whether he would ever play again but there were also doubts if he would ever walk again if things went wrong. He was 19-years-old, was earning £120 a week and was out for year. From that to this, it's quite a journey. We're talking on the phone because that's how things are done in these strange times but even without the face to face his humour and intelligence shines through. At the moment it is not nice. West Ham manager David Moyes to Sky Sports: "I've only just seen it [the opening goal] and I can't believe they've ruled that as a goal. Any handball is disallowed? That's the rule. Who is on VAR tonight? Not very good eh?"Those are the rules, it's not a particularly good rule but I can't believe it. We had a goal disallowed at Sheffield United for the same rule. I thought the team worked really hard, we made it difficult for Tottenham, there were a lot of good things I can take from the game but it's the points we needed. The form of both clubs suggests that a draw is the most likely result this weekend, as Swindon have lost three and drawn one of their nine home games this season and Mansfield have won three and drawn four of their nine away games this season. The hosts have only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions while their guests have only lost two of their last six league and cup games. Marcelo Bielsa's side were matched by the Tigers in a first half without a shot on target, but the hosts turned the screw in the last half-hour. After Helder Costa's goal was ruled out for offside Leeds went ahead in fortunate style when the Portugal winger's cross was diverted into his own net by Jordy de Wijs. Then, after goalkeeper Kiko Casilla stopped Tom Eaves heading Hull level, the home side countered and scored a second - sub Ezgjan Alioski finishing from a tight angle after Patrick Bamford hit the post. Belarussian Cup. Team BATE will host team Slavia from Mozyr. Hosts lost their h2h first game with score 0 -1. But BATE did 2 wins in the last 3 matches played. And there they scored 5 goals. Their shape is well now. Slavia Mozyr did 2 defeats at the last matches played. They are out of their best shape. My bet is 1X for hosts here. BATE lost two last h2h games with team Slavia. It is time for revenge. All statistics and odds for my bet here. I recommend to try this surebet with me in this cup game ! Why pick a DRAW here:-Hannover are unbeaten in their last nine home matches the guest also are unbeaten in their last seven Away matches. Their most recent head to head matches also support my draw, their recent forms. The host have eight out of sixteen draws at home while the guest have thirteen draws so far in 2nd Bundesliga. Both have scored in the last five encounters. At this stage nine of the team are playing for something. Note most of the teams with same quality normally draws. So I strongly feel that a draw will be the most appropriate pick here Prva liga Telemach: PLT Pred tekmo: Maribor - Aluminij. Dvajseti krog Prve lige Telemach bosta s štajerskim obračunom zaključila Maribor in Aluminij. Vijoličasti želijo z nekaj ... Olimpija Rogaška in prenosi v živo online Olimpija Ljubljana pred 14 urami — Dinamo vs Rogaška in prenosi v živo online Nogomet, Hrvatska: Dinamo Zagreb rezultati uživo, 6 januar 2024 Glej na spletu Dobrodošli na GNK ... We are not talking about guys in one community, we are talking about guys from all over the world who could be possibly carrying the disease. There are so many caveats. Everyone is in different situations, I have children at home, I wouldn’t want to jeopardise them, some footballers have newly born children who might be more susceptible to getting the disease. Some are living with elderly parents. It is a really difficult situation to agree on. Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid predictions for Friday night’s La Liga encounter at Estadio de la Ceramica. There’s a big three points on the line in this Matchday 16 opener as both Villarreal and Atletico Madrid look to address their poor recent form. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. BATE Borisov have won their last six league games. BATE Borisov have 11 points more than their opponents. Vitebsk have only won one of their five home league fixtures this season. BATE Borisov continued their excelllent form with a 1-0 win over Isloch Minsk last weekend. They now lead the Belarus Premier League by three points and travel to 11th placed Vitebsk. Jérôme BoatengGetty Images 09:15 - Phillips returns to Stuttgart A Monday morning loan deal as Liverpool centre-back Nathaniel Phillips, 22, returns to Stuttgart on loan for the remainder of the campaign. Could Lemar join Wolves? He has been linked with Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham, but now Wolves are said to be in pole position to sign Thomas Lemar. Assisted by Jesse Lingard. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Sheffield United 2, Manchester United 3. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Daniel James. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Sheffield United. Billy Sharp replaces David McGoldrick. Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Sheffield United 2, Manchester United 2. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Belshina prop up the table and host Smolevichi who are a point and a place ahead of them. Belshina and Smolevichi are both newly-promoted sides and a long struggle looks likely for them if they wish to avoid relegation. The home side began the season with three straight defeats, losing to FC Minsk (after taking a seventh minute lead), Zhodina (now league leaders) and Gorodeja. Midfielders - Juan Mata (Man United), Bernard (Everton), Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) Juan Mata: The ball for Marcus Rashford to score Manchester United's opening goal against a soon-to-be-ravaged Norwich City was wonderful. There are few players in the Premier League capable of delivering such a ball - but Mata is one of them. There hasn't been any dialogue," Thompson said. We got to hear of this decision from social media - there was no formal communication from our league nor through the FA itself. Thompson also confirmed the club are considering legal action and have also been in discussions with other clubs in similar predicaments. We’ll be canvassing opinions and I have a call with the FA on Friday," he said. Realistically, it's highly unlikely we're going to be able to overturn the decision. We have to do that together. Together we have to achieve a comeback. The former Crystal Palace midfielder started his managerial career at Reading in 1999, before taking charge at West Ham, Charlton, Southampton, Newcastle, Palace and West Brom. He led both the Hammers and Crystal Palace to the FA Cup final. We are very happy with the appointment of Alan, who has earned his spurs in English football," said Den Haag general manager Mohammed Hamdi. Worcester are sixth in the Rugby Premiership but have been getting some good home results of late. Three of their last four league and cup games have been won and another looks on the way here. London Irish are just behind them in the league but their wins have been against sides who are struggling to avoid relegation. The suggested bet here is for a Worcester Warriors home victory. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Bristol City. Kasey Palmer replaces Ádám Nagy. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Kamil Grosicki replaces Callum Robinson. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Nahki Wells (Bristol City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Braithwaite has scored eight of their 18 La Liga goals. Leganes are furious and failed in an appeal to La Liga to be able to sign a replacement. Chief executive Martin Ortega said: "This rule is not fair and Barcelona have benefited from it while Leganes have been harmed by it. We want to raise our voices because we're in a very serious situation and have suffered a lot of damage. We cannot understand the ruling that allows a club that has an injured player to carry out an operation like this unilaterally and transfer their problem to another club. Depending on where they are in that range of projected revenue (£560-580m), and if City and Liverpool do well in the Champions League, it could be very, very close. If you think about where we were 10 years ago, the idea that City would overhaul United in financial terms would have seemed far-fetched. Aluminij Drava Ptuj in prenosi v živo online [GLEJTE V ŽIVO< 1. feb. 2024 — pred 8 urami — Olimpija vs Aluminij živo online 29 oktober 2023 Naša selekcija U19 se je v Rogozi pomerila z moštvom Aluminija in dosegla . THURSDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Man Utd dealt blow as Haaland flies to Germany for talks - Euro Papers01:49 11:05 - 'We are delighted with Jesus' It wouldn't be December without a little praise for the Chosen One. Here's Pep Guardiola on the true meaning of Christmas (or striker Gabriel Jesus, you decide). Assisted by Lewis Dunk with a headed pass. Posted at 87' Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Foul by Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa). SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Aston Villa. Conor Hourihane replaces Marvelous Nakamba because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Glenn Murray replaces Leandro Trossard. Guardiola’s City team are prone to swift, dramatic implosions when circumstances start to stack up against them. At their crucial summit meeting with Liverpool at Anfield in November, they fell apart in the first fifteen minutes after they were denied what looked a decent shout for a penalty shortly before Fabinho put Liverpool ahead.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page