top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·217 members

[[live sport**][[[] Live stream: Hoffenheim vs Köln 11/02/2024

Watch FC Köln vs TSG Hoffenheim live stream on 16/09/2023 at 15:30. FC Köln - TSG Hoffenheim prediction, live score, and teams news ...

The Anfield crowd, who were frustrated at times by a lack of intensity and sloppiness, grew anxious as the game wore on - Van Dijk almost passing the ball into his own net following a mix up with Alisson and Trent Alexander-Arnold being caught out of possession on the right. But the European champions, who are chasing a first league title in 30 years, were carrying winning momentum and victory here at Anfield leaves them heading into the new year with a healthy lead at the top of the table. Supporters have been waiting years to see their teams do well, Leeds going for promotion from the Championship and Liverpool should get the (Premier League) title," the 57-year-old said. All these things - promotion, relegation - it has to count for something. What is the point other than that?"He continued: “Calling off the Euros was the best thing we could do. That will give us time to somehow squeeze the end of this season in maybe before we start the next one. Bournemouth have given a teenage fan a lifetime ban after he pleaded guilty to chanting racist abuse during a fixture at Tottenham in November. Earlier on Thursday, a court imposed a three-year football banning order on the 17-year-old. Discrimination has no place in any area of society and these actions have absolutely no place at our football club," said a Bournemouth statement. The teenager was also fined £55 plus a £21 surcharge. A first La Liga win since November moved the Balearic Island side out of the relegation zone on 18 points, two above 18th placed Celta Vigo. All five of their wins this campaign have come at their Son Moix stadium and it looks like they will be banking on home support to get them over the line as the season progresses. The Premier League transfer deadline is approaching - so what sort of business do fans think their clubs should be doing?English top-flight clubs have until 23:00 GMT on Friday to make any late additions, on a day known for drama and excitement. BBC Sport has asked fans from every Premier League club to tell us where their teams need to strengthen, who they want to bring in and who they'd like to see head through the exit door before the month is out. Full TimePosted at 90'+1' Second Half ends, Juventus 4, Lecce 0. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Marco Calderoni (Lecce) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Panagiotis Tachtsidis. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. Posted at 87' Foul by Simone Muratore (Juventus). The Football League itself is sponsored by Sky Bet. Earlier this season, Huddersfield Town were fined by the FA after wearing a kit advertising a bookmaker's logo that breached regulations in a friendly. We have to look at this very carefully because problem gambling leads to serious social problems, and in some cases people have done drastic things and taken their lives, so we we are looking at this very closely," said Adams. Half of Premier League clubs are sponsored by bookmakers and there are concerns about the potential impact on young fans and vulnerable people. The Betting and Gaming Council chair, Brigid Simmonds, told a parliamentary committee on Tuesday that bookmakers are "considering" a voluntary ban on football shirt sponsorship and pitchside advertising, expanding on the whistle-to-whistle ban on television gambling adverts introduced last year. Maidstone United are in 8th position with 27 points from 18 matches, scoring 30 goals against 21, winning in all 7 games, 6 draws and 5 lost games, in their last 5 league matches, they won 2 games, 2 draws and 1 lost game. Hoffenheim vs Köln stream and TV listings Hoffenheim vs Köln - February 11, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Watch 1. FC Köln Live Stream Watch 1. FC Köln live & on-demand on DAZN DE, in HD and on any TSG Hoffenheim v 1. FC KölnBundesliga · 1. FC Köln v SV Werder ... Spartak Subotica will host Napredak in the Super Liga of Serbia Round 30 on Friday. Spartak Subotica are currently 7th in the league table. They are currently on winning run of three matches including one home and Two away wins. They just lost one of the last 9 games in Super Liga. While Napredak are currently 11th in the league and Defeated Mladost by 1-0 in the last game at home after remaining unbeaten from last 8 matches. They just scored two goals in last five matches. Spartak Subotica also defeated Napredak in the last head to head game by 1-0 . They are at home and this is such a tricky time for Watford to keep their heads above water at the bottom of the table. The good thing for the Hornets is that they will be buoyed by their late equaliser against Leicester. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Aitch's prediction: 1-0 Southampton v Arsenal (18:00 BST)I didn't realise how few games Arsenal have won in the Premier League this season - only nine so far, fewer than all the teams around them in the table, including Southampton in 14th, who have 11 wins. I would like to do something here, get regular top six or seven football. West Ham lost 1-0 at Sheffield United last weekend in their second league match under Moyes, who returned to replace Manuel Pellegrini after saving the east London club from the drop during a six-month stint in 2017-18. West Ham are 16th in the table with 22 points from 21 games, just one point above the relegation zone, and Moyes said he needed more time to bed in his ideas. The security boys didn't know who we were. It wasn't as bad as was said, they were just doing their job. That's the kind of stuff that was filtering back, it was incredible. The world's media gathers outside Scotland's hotel in ArgentinaThen there was what happened to Willie Johnston. After the Peru game, he and Kenny Dalglish were taken for a drugs test. Willie had been prescribed this treatment by an English doctor for a nasal issue and, unbeknown to him, it contained a substance that was on the banned list. MAN OF THE MATCH Piotr Zielisnki – A classy, all-purpose midfielder. Got his head down throughout, as a key part of Napoli’s defensive performance, and got his head up to make their goal with a fine pass to Mertens. PLAYER RATINGS Napoli: Ospina 6, Di Lorenzo 7, Maksimovic 7, Manolas 6, Mario Rui 7, Fabian Ruiz 7, Demme 6, Zielinski 8, Callejon 6, Mertens 8, Insigne 7. Meanwhile, manager Emery is facing fresh questions over his job at Emirates Stadium this week, after a number of fan groups called for "urgent action" to be taken over the club's struggles in the league. I know some teams come here and are fearless against us and we need to be strong for our supporters but first we need to reconnect with them," he said. But really, my wish is tomorrow that the supporters and every supporter helps the team because we need them. Hoffenheim v 1. FC Koln LIVE 11. 2. 2024 | Football Follow Hoffenheim v 1. FC Koln 11. 2. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Kenny McLean replaces Marco Stiepermann. BookingPosted at 69' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 69' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. English top-flight sides are currently permitted to spend 40 per cent of their turnover on wages under the current FA rules – although this is set to be reviewed. Kelly Simmons, the FA's director of the professional women's game, revealed the organisation is open to looking at whether clubs think the cap is restrictive. This prediction is a clear win for Manchester City between Manchester City vs Chelsea, statistics shows Manchester City has been winning more games than Chelsea, Manchester City has again more point than Chelsea, also in higher position than Chelsea, Manchester City is more informed than Chelsea, Chelsea has conceived more goals than Manchester City, have loss more match than Manchester City, Chelsea has been a lower position on the table than Manchester City and if you look closely they haven't been more goals between both Manchester City and Chelsea, from previous game played and other previous match played singling or both team has been doing well on goals, in today production we are going to be taken home to win direct. Zwolle lost 2-1 away at Twente before the international break and will be looking for a response from their players on Saturday, while Fortuna Sittard won 1-0 at home against Den Haag to move out of the relegation zone last time out but have struggled on the road this season. Mason Mount Club: ChelseaAge: 21Position: Attacking midfielderMason Mount has established himself as a key man under Lampard, having played for the Chelsea boss at Derby last term. The midfielder has made a club-leading 29 appearances, 25 of them starts, including his full debut against Manchester United on the opening weekend in August. A technical footballer who plays in his manager's mould, Mount has contributed six goals and four assists from the number 10 position. FC Köln TV schedule for US viewers Where Can I Watch the FC Köln Match? · Sunday, February 11. 11:30 AM ET. TSG Hoffenheim vs. FC Köln (German Bundesliga). ESPN+ · ESPN+ ... It was a good night for Japanese clubs as J-League champions Yokohama F Marinos began their campaign with a 2-1 win over two-time champions Jeonbuk Motors in South Korea in Group H. Keita Endo put Marinos in front before an own goal from Kim Jin-su doubled Yokohama's advantage and Jeonbuk's hopes were hit when Son Jun-ho was sent off for a second bookable offence. Los Pepineros managed a credible 1-1 draw at Real Sociedad in their last away game three weeks ago but that was just the second point which they have claimed in six outings on the road this term, and they travel to Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan a huge eight points adrift of safety. Greenwood has played 647 minutes of top-flight football this season, hitting five goals. That means on average he scores a goal every 129 minutes. Only Southampton striker Danny Ings and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero can boast a better record. Best minutes per goal record in the Premier League 2019-20PlayerMins/Goal (Min 500 minutes)Sergio Aguero84Danny Ings128Mason Greenwood129Jamie Vardy129Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang130Gabriel Jesus131Marcus Rashford134Dominic Calvert-Lewin141Mohamed Salah144Tammy Abraham150Sixteen goals on debut and two lethal feetWhile it has only been over the past 12 months that Greenwood has become a more familiar name to the average football fan, those who work more closely with Manchester United have been excited about his potential for more than a decade. Hearts have signed Craig Gordon on a two-year contract, after the Scotland goalkeeper rejected a new deal with Celtic. The 37-year-old was offered reduced terms to extend his six-year spell at Parkhead, but wants to play regularly to try to add to his 54 Scotland caps. Gordon began his career with Hearts, making 100 appearances for the club before signing for Sunderland in 2007. During that spell he played alongside new Hearts manager Robbie Neilson. When I woke up on deadline day morning in August 2014, I knew I was going to Italy. I just didn't know if I would be coming straight back. I'd found out my loan move from Manchester City to Fiorentina was on the cards two days earlier. Eduardo Macia, who had tried to get me to Liverpool a couple of seasons before, was their sporting director and he asked me if I fancied coming over. But on the morning of deadline day, I had to go to Florence for a medical, and with the injury history I had with my knee, we didn't know if we could get it done in a day. I would have loved to take the over 3.5 goals as a pick here as odds can be found as high as 2.70 at some bookies but Bet365 has offer only for the over 2.5 goals bet in this one, just look at the game played between them in the league at Al Arabi earlier this season as it ended in a 2-2 draw in the end as Al Wakra has one of the top strikers in the league in Algerian Benyettou which I first saw in the UAE last season but his club relegated and moved to Qatar and he is excellent at scoring goals. Definitely not. Everyone knows how passionate Pep is. Stones added: "That rubs off on everyone, whether it is the players, the chef or the receptionist. Guardiola rules out January signings for Man CityThe 25-year-old England international says Guardiola has remained the same intense figure throughout a relatively disappointing spell, in which City have won once in five games. It is a measure of their consistency that Guardiola's side have not been on a similar run since the spring of 2017, the former Barcelona coach's first year in charge. Posted at 79' Shandon Baptiste (Oxford United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 79' Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Sam Long (Oxford United). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Oxford United. Nathan Holland replaces Jamie Mackie. Ronaldo has a friendship with David Beckham, the MLS side’s co-owner and Minnesota United boss Adrian Heath is quoted as saying: “I keep hearing there will be a blockbuster signing at some stage – and Ronaldo and Messi are the names I hear most. Paper Round’s view: Ronaldo and Messi might have had their very best qualities dimmed a tad in the last year or two due to age, but they remain some of the greatest players in European football. In a statement released by INEOS on Friday, the company said: "The project brought together the manufacturing and enterprise of INEOS led by Sir Jim Ratcliffe and the racing team logistics led by Sir Dave Brailsford, the Team Principal of Team INEOS. Ratcliffe added: "Getting the hand sanitiser into production in just ten days was a huge team effort and Team INEOS, led by Sir Dave Brailsford, have made a great contribution alongside the rest of the Ineos family.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page