top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·227 members

Sevilla - Atlético Madrid live 11/02/2024

The Swans found themselves 2-0 up inside a lightning 15 minutes through Paterson and Joel Piroe before Kyle McFadzean's header halved the deficit before the half-hour mark. But I just want to play football. That probably means that I will soon have to get things started. I never spoke until now to respect the club. They have kept a clean sheet in 13 of their 29 games played together, including in the 2-0 win in the reverse fixture at The Emirates. My heart was in my mouth' | What the players said Everton midfielder Alex Iwobi: My friends have shown me and we all think its a penalty. Sevilla FC - Atlético de Madrid: On the road again 8 hours ago — The better you recover from a bad moment, the stronger you become.” Atletico Madrid v Sevilla FC - Copa del Rey Photo by Jose Breton/Pics Action ... His future was uncertain too, with his contract up in 2023 and talk of a possible switch to Arsenal this summer emerging this week, so this was a reminder of his value of Pep Guardiola's side. My first target was to get back to full fitness, be able to play a Premier League game, and play as many minutes as possible to show and prove I can still play football in a good way. The Eagles had asked for the game to be postponed after manager Patrick Vieira and several players were sent into isolation following a Covid outbreak, but the Premier League insisted they had not reached the necessary threshold, finally confirming the fixture would go ahead a few hours before kick-off. He was a dedicated and widely-loved member of our football community and his impact was vast, having also been part of the 2012 AFCON winning team. Almost everything he touched turned to gold, forever in the right place at the right time and he had the prowess to match, offering Guardiola a distinct reminder of his qualities. For me, Gabriel, from what I've seen this season, he looks the part and is certainly playing the part. Kieran Tierney Very early into his Arsenal career the Scot was tipped as a future Arsenal captain thanks to his superb performances and his battling qualities. Marshall started in goal ahead of Craig Gordon, while in midfield Callum McGregor missed out on his 28th birthday to Stuart Armstrong, with Ryan Christie preferred to Che Adams as the chief support for Dykes. Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off Dec 23, 2023 — How to watch Atlético vs Sevilla online - TV channels & live streams The La Liga fixture will be available to watch on ESPN+, Fubo, and ESPN ... Another Premier League club has also offered to pay €35m (£29.2m) for Carlos but a player swap is believed to have been part of the proposed deal. Manchester United getting outrun, outfought and out-thought, players giving interviews heavily suggesting dressing room disquiet and managers defending futile attempts to press their opponents. Against City I remember him taking on three players, but the run was just token gesture, you could see he didn't have the conviction that he was going to go past anyone. Two successive defeats for Jose Mourinho’s side and their seventh in the league overall means that the Portuguese coach will surely now come under fire from sections of the club’s support. Granted, the 54-year-old was without some key players tonight such as Lorenzo Pellegrini and Tammy Abraham due to injury and suspension respectively, but nevertheless, another sub-par performance could signal that alarm bells are beginning to ring at the Olimpico. One shot on target throughout the course of the 90 minutes makes for grim reading, and defensively, Roma were all over the place - particularly for Inter’s opening goal. You saw the way they celebrated, to be honest it was like they won the league, he told VillaTV. This was a system failure for Gerrard as Arsenal were getting far too much space. I didn't expect the game of being any easier. The game was slightly more open that I would wish, but we scored a third one. Amy: Yes, having spoken to more people who are creating these spaces and hearing about their positive experiences in football, it wasn't as doom and gloom as I had thought. Adams then added the final coat of glossy to a shimmering Southampton performance from the bench, pouncing on a sloppy high line from Brentford to race in behind. It will be amazingly difficult. Having spent three years in Madeira with Maritimo, Sa understands better than most that he will up against a Portuguese icon. Fai fired into the side-netting from 30 yards before Vincent Aboubakar - the tournament's leading goalscorer with six - glanced a header just wide, and was then denied from another close-range header as goalkeeper Baboucarr Gaye produced an excellent save. The Villans were never at their best in the encounter at St James Park, and saw Kieran Trippier convert a 35th-minute free kick which turned out to be the winning goal. They are the first English side in 88 years to score six or more goals in three consecutive games, a feat last achieved by Chester City in the 1933-34 season. Sevilla vs Atlético Madrid live free 11 February 2024 Jan 25 3 hours ago — Jan 25, 2024 — Atlético de Madrid qualifies for the semifinals after beating Sevilla by the minimum thanks to a goal by Depay · Thank you ... Watch Sevilla FC vs. Atletico Madrid Online: Live Stream 4 days ago — Discover how to live stream and get game time information for the LaLiga matchup between Sevilla FC and Atletico Madrid. Having covered more ground than anyone prior to his substitution at Aston Villa on his first start, he repeated the feat over 90 minutes this time. Of course, even Algeria in form and in tune might have struggled to keep up with the Ivorians. This was a game they likely didn't even need to win, and yet they tore into it, as though they were trying to take control of the whole tournament. As though they could take the belt by boxing rules. They were one of the favourites before it started; they might be clear favourites now. The Scottish defender turned the ball into his own net after just six minutes but atoned by heading in an equaliser 16 minutes later. The Portugal international had made a transformative impact following his arrival from Sporting Lisbon eight months earlier, scoring eight goals and providing seven assists in his first 14 Premier League appearances to help United secure a third-placed finish. The 29-year-old wasn't short on suitors either, with West Ham, Tottenham and Newcastle all registering an interest in his services. However on the stroke of half-time of the added 30 minutes, Kai Havertz exchanged passes with Timo Werner before pulling back for Marcos Alonso to guide home. But it proved short-lived as Forest - who lacked spark in the first half - went ahead with only their second attempt thanks to Surridge's fifth goal of the season courtesy of more impressive play from Johnson. That came down to a lot of hard work in the background. Steven Gerrard coming in was a game-changer for the club, that was a big move for the club. He was, for example, overflowing in his praise for Kevin De Bruyne long before he was even a transfer target for Guardiola, while he recently said that it is “a joke” how technically good Joao Cancelo is. Genoa's new American owners, private investment firm 777 Partners, acted swiftly with the club flirting with the relegation zone having recorded just one win in 12 league matches this season. Cambridge pulled off the shock of the third round when they won at St James' Park, and their fans will be desperate for them to keep their run going. Tottenham ultimately won the game in the first 27 minutes as Leeds once again conceded a glut of early goals. AGF boss David Nielsen says Wilshere was signed to improve their team and not to get media attention. I think there will be a lot Rangnick hates about that performance. Newcastle 1-1 Man Utd - Match report and highlightsPremier League results | Premier League tableGet Sky Sports | Live football on Sky SportsUnited, playing for the first time in 16 days, fell behind within the opening 19 minutes when Saint-Maximin fired past David de Gea. While point deductions are never ideal for any club, it was critical to the club's future that all matters were concluded between the EFL and the club in relation to historical issues. We always had that in the back of our minds, that our academy will provide players, and Teden has definitely impressed me,” Solskjaer told BBC Sport in 2020.  Former Liverpool and England star Peter Crouch has criticised public relations-managed social media accounts for fooling football fans while calling for players to start speaking for themselves.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page