top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·230 members

((free)) Live stream: Paris Saint-Germain vs Lille 10 February 2024

3 hours ago — PSG VS Lille Live Broadcast 10/02/2024 Feb 18, 2023 — Where to watch PSG vs Lille on TV & live stream online. In the United States (US), ...

In the upcoming match of the first German Bundesliga Hoffenheim receives the guest from Mainz. The Hoffenheim go here in my opinion as a favorite in this game. Currently they occupy the eighth place with six victories, two draws and three defeats. The Mainz meanwhile occupy the 16th place in the table with three wins and eight defeats. In Mainz, after the home defeat against Union Berlin, they pushed the button and dismissed the coach. It should now go new fresh wind through the not so badly occupied Elf. Maybe there is something to get here. But I think the home side will dominate Eintracht Frankfurt have a decent home record in the league and scoring has been no problem for them with at least 2 goals in 11 of the last 13 games. But in the 9 games at home they have also already conceded 14 goals. The 4-4 defeat to Liverpool last week was acceptable for Crystal Palace, because there was a big difference in class between them and the opponent. Fans of the home team are also very reassuring, because except for encountering too strong opponents like Liverpool, Crystal Palace is having an impressive series of 4 consecutive victories previously. Looking at the visitors, Burnley is very safe at 11th place, behind Crystal Palace itself by losing on the sub-index. Burnley has just returned with a minimum victory of 1-0 against Watford, after a 5-5 defeat to Man City 2 rounds ago. UCR are on the bottom of the league and have conceded the most goals of all the teams in the league with 42 goals in 17 matches. However, they conceded only 12 of the 42 goals in the 8 home games keeping a clean sheet in 3 matches. I think it's important you show respect to all the people at the club whatever your role is, and I think we have shown real good togetherness by doing this. Rangers said some of their employees would be furloughed due to "extraordinary challenges" from the crisis but would continue to receive their full salary through "top up" assistance from the club. He kept his cool. Very pleased with Marcus. Media playback is not supported on this device Solskjaer 'delighted' by Man Utd work-rate Norwich boss Daniel Farke: "When you are 3-0 down against probably the best counter-attacking side in the league, it is then difficult to win the game so today we have to accept the better side won. We gave the first goal away, sloppy in our defending, but you are still in the game. Yes," the Senegal striker said when asked if he was pleased Liverpool had changed their mind and will continue to pay the staff in full rather than claiming back 80% of their pay up to 2,500 pounds ($3,087. It’s a really, really good club, like a family, the coaches, the staff, the players, everybody. Managua will against Deportivo Ocotal in match Nicaragua premier division. My prediction this match could be the win for Managua with margin score is 2 goals. Managua have better result on last 3 match in league due to Managua have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal have not good result on last 3 match due to Deportivo Ocotal only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Managua can beat Deportivo Ocotal on this match due to Managua very strong in every home match. Managua have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Surely Managua have more chance to win on this match. Norwich City have failed to score in six of the last nine matches. Arsenal have one clean sheet in four matches since football returned. Arsenal have won four of their last five home matches in the league. Norwich have scored the least goals in the league this season. Arsenal have scored in all but one of their home league matches this season. Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) / X PSG_Inside @PSG_Espanol @PSGBrasil @PSG_Arab @PSGIndonesia @PSGJapan @PSG_KR ‍♀️@PSG_Feminines @PSG_Judo @PSGhand. The home team should prove to be too strong at home once again, they have scored in 9 of their past 10 home matches and this being the first leg of the cup will mean scoring is needed in this match. They have a good home record not usually losing matches, so scoring and taking the advantage through will be exactly what they will be looking for. There should be 2 or 3 goals in this match with the home team scoring some of them, they are simply good enough form to be scoring this amount of goals in this match He played in Arsenal's first 11 league matches but suffered his hamstring injury early in November and has not appeared since. There were rumours he could leave in the January transfer window with Valencia, among others, linked in Spanish media. No, when you look at it coldly," said Ceballos when asked if he came close to leaving the Emirates. Reports in Spain say the defender will be out for around a month, missing the Champions League last-16 first leg clash with Liverpool on Feb. Atletico are already without Alvaro Morata, Joao Felix, Diego Costa, Koke, Jose Gimenez and Santiago Arias, while Felipe is suspended for Saturday's clash with Granada. The visitors are undefeated in their last nine matches and boast the third best away record in the division with 22 points coming from their 13 matches on the road to date. When you factor in that they feature highly in the goals scored table and are second in the league with a game in hand, it looks as though the hosts have it all to do to keep them at bay. This is a match that has great significance for both teams. Dusseldorf is fighting for survival in the league and they need every point. In the last round they were defeated by Bayern Munich 5-0 but that was expected. I don't think that defeat shook them much. This match is much more important to them because they play it at home. Hoffenheim wants to go to the Europa League, least of all to the qualifiers. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says that Paul Pogba's return to fitness was the "only plus" from his side's 2-0 defeat at Watford. The midfielder, who was introduced as a second-half substitute, had not played since the draw with Arsenal on 30 September after having ankle surgery. Pogba, 26, showed some nice touches despite being unable to help United retrieve the two-goal deficit. He gave us that little bit of edge, quality and urgency," Solskjaer said. Crotone and Pescara are both teams of players who have played in Serie A for many seasons but at this time, the fate of Crotone and Pescara is quite opposite. Crotone is in the top of the play-off position for promotion, then Pescara is in a dangerous area. In fact, Crotone also played well at home and won the last 2 times to welcome Pescara. Crotone has shown more prosperity in recent times. They are unbeaten in the last 4 rounds. In contrast, Pescara showed signs of instability .Pescara's away record is also not good when he only won 1 but lost 3 of the last 6 trips away from home. Paris Saint-Germain vs Lille » Predictions, Odds & Scores 4 hours ago — Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... 'Correct Score' players can go for a 1-0 home win. Gillingham have been very good at restricting teams before pouncing at the other end in recent home games, which is why three of their last five matches at Priestfield have ended 1-0. Add in that Oxford have struggled to score of late and a single-goal win for the hosts appeals. Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said his side hit a season low point in the Carabao Cup semi-final first-leg loss to Manchester City. United were 3-0 down at the break, going on to lose 3-1, with Solskjaer saying his players' heads dropped after Bernardo Silva's 17th-minute opener. From 15 minutes to half-time was the worst we have played this season," said the United boss. We couldn't cope with the setback. Cantwell's seventh goal of the season ended United's run of 448 minutes without conceding in the FA Cup, last conceding in last season's quarter-final against Wolves. United striker Ighalo has scored in each of his last three appearances against Norwich City in all competitions, netting home and away for Watford in the 2015-16 Premier League season. Ighalo has scored in all four of his starts for Man Utd (5 goals), scoring with his first shot in this match, with what was the game's first shot on target. the Rayo Vallecano fc team and the Real Oviedo fc team, go head to head in Spain Segunda Liga. The Rayo Vallecano fc team is in 12th position with 34 points Collected. While guest team the Real Oviedo fc team came in 18th place by collecting 28 points. PSG.FR - Paris Saint-Germain official website 14 hours ago — Paris Saint-Germain official website : news, fixtures and results, player profiles, videos, photos, transfers, live match coverages, highlights, tickets, ... I had a bet on Chennaiyin when they hosted Goa last league game in the league and it was covered by half-time of the game as Goa had the lead 3-0 already after the end of the first half while Chennaiyin put on a better fight in the second half making it 2-3 but lost the game with 4-3 in the end, still 7 goals scored and it was not their only game with many goals scored in the league so far this season as they are insecure in defense but decent at scoring goals. He'd scored in each of the previous four European Cup finals and here he netted again to make it 1-1 and once more to make it 2-1. Alfredo di Stefano celebrates putting Real into a 2-1 lead at HampdenFour goals & an apologyPuskas scored the next four. His renaissance was something else. When he joined Real in 1958 he did so as a shadow of the Galloping Major of the Mighty Magyars, one of the greatest national teams to ever grace a pitch. Assisted by Raheem Sterling. Goal!Goal! Manchester City 3, Norwich City 0. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kevin De Bruyne with a through ball. SubstitutionSubstitution, Norwich City. Mario Vrancic replaces Marco Stiepermann. Champions Liverpool finished on their highest Premier League points total as they came from behind to beat Newcastle on the final day of the season. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Alex's prediction: I've got lots of allegiance with Norwich - my aunt and uncle lived there and we would go up there a lot. I actually played on Carrow Road with my cousins the day before the main stand burnt down in 1984. I love Norwich. They are a proper club - if you are from there, everyone supports them, and goes. So my heart says Norwich, but my head does not give them a chance. Isloch Reserves are going to face Slavia Reserves. After two defeats at the start of the new season, the hosts won two matches in a row against Slutsk and Brest. They scored 8 goals in only two matches and conceded two. Isloch is strong team and I think that there is a chance to see victory for the hosts. Slavia lost three of four matches in this season and conceded 8 goals while scored 5. I think that Isloch will be able to even keep the clean sheet against Slavia. My bet here is an Asian handicap -1.0 for Isloch Ashleigh Barty is the top seed and has only dropped one set on her way to this semi-final. The Australian has had one less match to play too and that could be a key factor here. Petra Kvitova has had a tough route to the last four with two three-setters and one that went to two tie-breaks. Barty has won her last three against Kvitova and can get another win here. Hungerford and Tonbridge will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Hungerford this season have the following results: 4W, 2D and 12L. Meanwhile Tonbridge have 4W, 4D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Where Watford have been forced to change tack this season is in making managerial changes during a season. This is something they have tried to avoid in the past, although they felt they were pushed into a corner with Silva, when results dipped after Everton's approach. For all the 'hire 'em, fire 'em' reputation the club has acquired in some quarters, these are decisions Watford will have reached reluctantly and only because they felt results and performances were putting Premier League status in danger. It is extremely tight at the bottom of the table, but a Villa win here would give them a bit of breathing space, and that is what I think will happen. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Georgia's prediction: Bournemouth are in my heart because my mum is from there and my Uncle Mike is a season-ticket holder. Crystal Palace v Sheff UtdSheffield United have only won one of their past five league games but they are still only a point off fifth place. I need them all on board. All the meetings we've had is to get everyone on board and so far I'm very happy with the reaction. What we are going to transmit to the team is accountability to play for this football club. This is the basic. We are much more committed. The body language (in the Everton draw) was much better and they had much more passion, that is non-negotiable.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page