top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·221 members

(live tv#) Trenčín vs. Košice Live Broadcast 11 February 2024

11 hours ago — The AS Trencin and FC VSS Kosice match on 2024-02-11 will be shown at 20:30. Attention: Faharas.net Does not host or stream matches on its ...

Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson is looking to score in consecutive league games for the first time since September, having scored against Sheffield United last time out. Crystal Palace v Newcastle United *Palace striker Christian Benteke scored his first goal in 18 league appearances last time out against Everton. Angers have scored in all but one of their home games this campaign and with Marseille conceding in five of their last six matches we're backing the home side to convert in this game. However, we ultimately think that the visitors will keep up their good form with a 2-1 win. Both teams have scored in each of these teams' last four meetings and in four of Marseille's last five games so we're backing this market here. Posted at 86' Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 84' Yerry Mina (Everton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. I have never heard a word from Abramovich: 'Let's get this ready for a sale,' or something," Buck told The Guardian "Because of the political situation, there are people who think they might want to buy Chelsea at a bargain. We do get inquiries and we really have nothing to say to these people. Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi. Juventus Managua is a team one cannot predict and FC Diriangen is a team that go down where they are not supposed to go down, but if they still want to count themselves in the best 2 in the league then a sound victory will be gained here. HC Košice - HK DUKLA Trenčín (Tipos Extraliga (SR)) Follow Dukla Trencin v Kosice 26. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. We are having to play our way back into nick. Time is not on our side but we have to be brave enough and want the ball. It wasn't our night and we conceded at times when it takes courage to come back into the game. The second half performance was one we can build on. Prolific Chelsea - the statsChelsea have won four successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge for the first time since winning seven in a row at home under Antonio Conte between October and December 2017. I've been more than happy with my first half of the season, it's now just making sure that we kick on and finish the season strongly because we have a lot to play for. Coming over here and trying to hit ground running with football was the priority. But my family settling in and me learning the language and enjoying the culture, it's something you need to make the most of. My family and I definitely are. Rüdiger is the first defender to score a brace for Chelsea in the Premier League since John Terry against Fulham in April 2013; both of his goals that day were also headed. Barnes has scored in three consecutive league matches for the first time; he only scored in two of his previous 39 league appearances before this. Posted at 43' Foul by Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool). Vinicius Junior and Sergio Ramos both scored delightful goals as Real Madrid returned to the top of La Liga by easing past Mallorca. Zinedine Zidane's side are level on 68 points with Barcelona but lead by virtue of a better head-to-head record. Brazilian Vinicius chipped in a first-half opener and Ramos curled home a brilliant free-kick in the second half. the Racing Club fc team and the Independiente fc team, go head to head in Argentina Primera League. The Racing club fc team is in 10th position with 28 points Collected. While guest team the Independiente fc team came in 13th place by collecting 25 points. In the last 5 times the Racing Club fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a the Racing Club fc team had draw. While guest team the Independiente fc team played at away last 5 previous matches, 3 of them ended in a draw. AS Trencin – FK Kosice: Live score, updates and head-to- Oct 20, 2023 — Košice mali v Trenčíne navrch, po dvoch tretinách viedli jasne 4:0, keď ONLINE PRENOS: HK Dukla Trenčín - HC Košice dnes (hokej, 11. kolo ... Oficiálna stránka hokejového klubu HC Košice Jan 12, 2023 — Koniec zápasu. 1:2. V samostatných nájazdoch zvíťazil tím HC Košice. Autorom víťazného nájazdu je DENIS PARSHIN. 1:2. Sojčík nepremieňa ... Ighalo is a proven striker made very much in Solskjaer's image. Professional, a team player and most importantly just happy to be at the club of his dreams. But the Nigerian is not in Lukaku's class, even if he is only on loan. This latest signing comes at a time when United fans have become increasingly frustrated by their team's lack of impact on the Premier League title race. They are playing second fiddle to their noisy but very successful neighbours City and having their noses rubbed in it by arch enemy Liverpool, who are running away with the title. Paper Round’s view: If the season is not restarted in the coming months then it would likely be impossible to actually complete it in time for next season. Liverpool will of course be most concerned that they do not miss out on recognition for being almost certain champions at this point, but relegation-threatened sides might be wondering if it could help them retain their Premier League places. The young Scot has had another fantastic season and with a left foot like his, he should be scoring more goals. Did you know? Robertson provided 12 assists this season, his best return in a Premier League campaign. Midfield - Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Man City) De Bruyne: It's always a pleasure watching Kevin de Bruyne play football and this season was no exception. Dinamo Brest are the defending champions of the Belarus premier league and they had been very poor in the beginning of the season. Last time out they were defeated at Vitebsk in a rather torrid affair. The only goal came in the dying minutes of the game when Brest conceded a penalty, and on that match two of their players Kiki and Khacheridi were shown red card. It’s been a rocky defense of their title. They won twice, lost twice and draw 1 and sit on 9th position in the standings. But the good thing is that they are only 3 points behind top spot. In any case, goals will be premium to come back on this match. Both teams should share their spoils when they meet here. Turkey first league, 29 round and match between Besiktas and Konyaspor. After 28 round Besiktas on 5 position on table with a 14 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses games with a goal different 46:35 and have 47 points, 4 points behind Galatasaray. On the another side Konyaspor after 28 round is on 16 position on table with a 5 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses game with a goal different 24:37 and have 27 points, and now on relegation zone. In first match this season Besiktas won 1:0. For me today will be open game and my opinion is over 2.5 goals Video - Ibrahimovic launches fundraiser to 'kick this coronavirus away'01:06 "I have no doubt we will get through this crisis but life will take some time to get back to normal. I hope we will never take for granted so many basic things such as getting off the train at Seven Sisters, walking along Tottenham High Road, entering our stadium with our family and friends, and buying a beer and pie ahead of watching Spurs play at home. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the result has been plenty of high scoring games for both sides. Watford have seen five of their nine home games this season end with at least three goals, while only two of Aston Villa’s nine trips away have yielded fewer than three goals. This makes backing Over 2.5 Goals look a promising option on Saturday. This will be very interesting match today in Turkey Super league and I believe that we will see here at least four goals and with a little more luck and more than that. So, Besiktas is team who is still fighting for the title, but their goalkeeper and generaly defense is huge problem. In last four matches at home, Besiktas is beat every time Ankaragucu with plenty of goals. In that period, this rivals are played 4-1, 3-2, 3-1 and 4-0. I believe that today will be similar story so I will try that here. It is more than real and ok. Scoring a double hat-trick is an excellent day in the office. Scoring a double hat-trick and providing four assists in the same game? Well, you should be allowed to retire early. That's exactly what Vivianne Miedema did in a sensational individual performance as Arsenal Ladies beat Bristol City. It is the biggest win in Women's Super League history and you can watch Miedman's masterful display below. While Everton are daring to dream big, Arsenal look destined to carry on this blinkered belief that their coach must contain the club’s ‘DNA’. Video - Euro Papers: More misery for Arsenal as Napoli swoop for midfielder01:26 Interim coach Freddie Ljungberg is one such man with said DNA, according to club director Josh Kroenke, with the requirements seemingly as follows: " Obviously he was a player here for a number of years, the supporters know him very well and he's worked diligently behind the scenes for the past several years. Of the past six major domestic trophies on offer - Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup - City have claimed five of them, only failing to win the 2018 FA Cup. However, while they will end the decade as champions, they will not end it on top of the table, with leaders Liverpool 14 points clear of them - and 10 above second-placed Leicester City - with two games to play. The main rivals to City's 2010s success are Chelsea, who won the double in the first year of the decade and added five more trophies over the next nine. The lads did well to put things back in place immediately after we suffered the goal. Ludogorets took a shock 26th minute lead. Cicinho crossed from the right and fellow Brazilian Cauly Souza held off Diego Godin's challenge to score off the underside of the bar. They were ahead for six minutes until Cristiano Biraghi's shot found a gap at goalkeeper Plamen Iliev's near post. Posted at 61' Foul by Louie Sibley (Derby County). Posted at 61' Chris Lines (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Northampton Town. Matthew Warburton replaces Andy Williams. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Curtis Davies (Derby County) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Leipzig and Dortmund will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Leipzig this season have the following results: 17W, 12D and 3L. Meanwhile Dortmund have 20W, 6D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. deportivo la Coruna hosts Gijon. Deportivo la Coruna has 6 draws in 15 home matches. Gijon has won only three away games this season. deportivo la Coruna has won only 8 matches of the whole season and gijon only 8 games in 31 games. I urge you to take draw here. each game is now important for La Coruna because they are in the relegation zone. This is a very bad situation for such a big team Therefore, from the beginning, they will definitely want to get on the right track to find themselves as quickly as possible in a safe situation, Gijon is not the team from the front of the table. But Sporting still has chance for promotion, although it is increasingly difficult. Even though odds are pointing towards an away win for the Germans, this is a home game at Derby youth level stadium in England and at home Derby is very strong even for the England entire youth system reason why a club which is playing just in the 2nd league level in England at this moment has its U19 side in the 3rd round of the UEFA Youth League this season defeating Minsk and Akranes on the way here. Mirandes have not lost any of their last 10 matches. Mirandes have no clean sheet in 10 Copa del Rey matches at home. Four of Mirandes’ last five Copa del Rey matches at home have yielded over 2.5 goals. Villarreal have conceded more than one goal in just one of the last 10 matches. Villarreal have scored two or more goals in eight of the last 10 matches. United are six points behind. Man United were a bit behind but now they have closed the gap so it's a big opportunity either for us to keep them behind or for them to close the gap more," midfielder Kante said. It's an important game for both teams. We all know that Man United at home is a very difficult game, especially after what happened in the first game but we don't look at this. Only in one of the last seven Manchester United Premier League games have both teams not got on the scoresheet. Each of the last eight Manchester City games have seen both teams score. Five of the last six Manchester City home league and cup games have seen both teams score. Manchester City beat Burnley in midweek but are still third in the Premier League. Argentine Paulo Dybala scored twice as Juventus brushed aside Udinese to reach the Coppa Italia quarter-finals. He combined brilliantly with Gonzalo Higuain who prodded in the opener before scoring a penalty after keeper Nicolas tripped Federico Bernardeschi. Dybala then scored with a delightful clipped shot and Douglas Costa added another from the spot after Bram Nuytinck handled in the area. Cristiano Ronaldo withdrew from the squad after falling ill in the day. Rights groups say about a million people - mostly from the Muslim Uighur community - are thought to have been detained without trial in high-security prison camps. China has consistently denied mistreating Uighur Muslims in the country and says they are being educated in "vocational training centres" to combat violent religious extremism. Secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain Harun Khan said Ozil's actions were "hugely commendable" and described Arsenal's decision to distance themselves from the 31-year-old German's views as "regrettable". Bolivar is one of the best teams in Bolivia but it was not so last season. Bolivar plays much better on this pitch than away, so I expect them to win today. They have won 3 games in the previous 3 games with a goal difference of 10-1. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Niall McGinn (Aberdeen) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. BookingPosted at 90' David Wotherspoon (St. Johnstone) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90' Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90' Foul by Christopher Kane (St. For everyone in our country, the primary focus of the present - and the coming months - is undoubtedly to look after our families, support our communities and work together to come through what is clearly the most extreme test that we've faced collectively in decades. On behalf of all the team and staff, I would like to take this opportunity to send our sympathies to those who have lost loved ones already. Leipzig and Dortmund will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Leipzig this season have the following results: 17W, 12D and 3L. Meanwhile Dortmund have 20W, 6D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ward has also been involved in securing new contracts and signings this summer - 10 players have penned new deals and BBC Sport understands more are to be announced. All staff and players are believed to have been on last week's meeting call, which the team had hoped would provide answers on why Ward was allowed to leave. Sheffield United Women, a semi-professional team, have been competing in the second tier for two seasons; Ward was described by the club as "instrumental" in them achieving Championship status in 2018. In this game hosts are big favorites in my opinion and I expect easy win for them, Lokomotiv played 2:2 in the first round vs Fazkand while Dushanbe suffered debacle and they have lost with even 0-7 against Istiqlol, so they showed very bad defense they showed a lot of weakness and I expect that hosts will dominate from the start of this game and my tip for this match is that Lokomotiva will win with 2 or more goals difference, I believe that we can see 3-1 4-1, odds are good and I will not miss it. Gl to all! This is a decisive game for the 4th place and the last place for the play-offs in the league this season with the hosts being 4th placed with just one point more than the guests but the guests also have a game less played, so even if they draw here by winning their last game would finish on 4th place forcing the hosts from Mumbai City to have to win this home game in order to secure 4th place not relying on other teams to get the result for them. PSG have won four of their last five clashes with Nantes and with them in such fine form at the Parc des Princes, we're backing the hosts to continue that here. Nantes have failed to score in two of their last three away games and with each of Paris' last three wins over the Canaries coming with a clean sheet, we think that'll be the case again here. The visitors should be fearful of this trip, with Samp only narrowly above the bottom three following their terrible start. The visitors come into this game with one of the worst away records in the division, while that could get even worse here. Sampdoria have won only 12% of their Serie A encounters away from home against Cagliari (4/33), with the last one coming back in 2007. Overall, there have been 17 wins for the Rossoblu in that time. There are currently 12 rounds of league action left to be completed, although eight Serie A teams have 13 fixtures remaining. If it isn’t possible to bring the leagues to a conclusion, we will opt for other decisions,” Gravina told Radio 1 Rai. It isn’t ruled out that the current season could be spread out over two different seasons. Director Miles Jacobson says the product has become "an encyclopaedia of football" and seeing the young players who impress in the game become good in real life is what makes it feel so believable. Striker Cherno Samba was another, like Moukoko, who turned into a global superstar in the game's earlier days - but in reality had a career that started in Millwall's youth set-up and then took in Plymouth, Wrexham and Scandinavia's lower leagues. Coronavirus' impact on sport - timelineCoronavirus - how worried should we be?But Klopp said: "I don't think our fans are paranoid. I think people who are not interested in us bring up these stories. I can't believe Liverpool fans are thinking about it, and I speak to Liverpool fans. Anybody wants to ask me about that and how much sense it would make to delete the results of this season and who plays Champions League next year, would be really interesting. Israel Leumit league where we have the match between Hapoel Petah Tikva against Hapoel Nof HaGalil. I will go for draw as the away team is in good shape after the break and I really like the HaGalil team. I am taking draw of the visiting team because the truth is that both are at the top of the table. Tikva leads the league and they have already started very well winning the first three games, but Hagail is not far behind with a similar start. Beautiful. Later on in the game the Belgian rounded the keeper, advanced on the goal, and absolutely yammered it into the empty net from about four yards. More of all of this, please. It's so nice to see him having fun. IN THE CHANNELS Did you wake up this morning and think "Hey, remember that time Grant Holt scored a hat-trick for Norwich against Ipswich Town.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page