top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·231 members

Livestream: Doxa - Nea Salamis Live TV 11/02/2024 Today

In the UK, the match will be shown live on %stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Please ...

Juventus has made big improvement in the league, with their recent good results and well performances. At home, they are particularly good, and it is not a gi problem for them to beat even top rivals, like Diriangen, with more than two goals scored. They will take on Deportivo Ocotal in this one, as huge favorites, and should not have bigger issue to turn this duel on their side. Leyton Orient vs Grimsby Town predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Will the visitors be able to continue their recent recovery? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. Last season Zhodino came here at Slavia and won all 3 points by winning the game with 2-1 in the end, and lately Slavia put an end to 3 games lost in a row in the league plus cup by winning with a lot of luck 3-2 away from home at Vitebsk game where they took the lead from the penalty spot in the first half, but in the second half their weak defense conceded two goals in a row and in the 80 minutes they were 2-1 behind but a lucky goal following a long throw in plus another penalty kick made them win 3-2 the game. After Fabianski suffered a long-term injury in September, the 33-year-old started seven games. West Ham conceded 16 goals and gained a single point amid six defeats. Club insiders noticed a collapse in confidence that affected the whole squad, which has led them to their present position, facing a run of nine league fixtures to 4 April that includes two meetings with Liverpool, plus games against Manchester City, Arsenal, Wolves, Tottenham and Chelsea. He controls on his chest, keeps his balance and tucks it under Ramsdale. Fabulous goal. GOAL! Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth: A collector's item as Sissoko scores Tottenham's third - it's his first goal in 95 appearances! Alli pulls it wide to Son, he stands up a beautiful cross to Sissoko and he side-foots it home to send the home supporters wild! 73' - GOAL! Tottenham 3-1 Bournemouth: Harry Wilson pulls one back for the Cherries with a lovely free-kick on the edge of the penalty area. I was on the checkouts at M&S. My mates got discounts on Percy Pigs so they were delighted. View more on twitter"That was my start, my first job, I was just trying to get some money as I was turning 18 in the March and nights out started to happen so I needed to get some money in the bank. I was still at school, I was working evenings and weekends. I needed some money to get on the plane to Malia with my boys. When the Millers have played on their travels, the goals have flown in at both ends, though that hasn't prevented them from picking up regular points. Paul Warne's men have lost only one of their last five travelling League 1 matches, three of which they've won. Each of those five have seen at least three goals go in, while both teams have found the net in the last four. Charlton chairman Matt Southall says he worries football is "paying lip service" to anti-racism after Jonathan Leko questioned the time taken to ban Leeds' Kiko Casilla for abusing him. An independent regulatory commission took 22 weeks to find Casilla guilty, with the goalkeeper consequently banned for eight matches and fined £60,000. West Bromwich Albion's Leko was on loan at Charlton when the incident occurred. The Iranian international, who moved to the south coast from AZ Alkmaar 18 months ago, netted his first goal for the Seagulls against Bournemouth on Saturday and his second for the club, which earned a point at the Amex Stadium, was one their fans will never forget. A corner was headed by Lewis Dunk towards the edge of the box and running backwards Jahanbakhsh launched himself in the air and then angled a fierce strike into the far corner, leaving the whole ground in disbelief. This will be one of the most interesting duels in this round in Bundesliga and I will just here bet on goals, and enjoy in fantastic match. Leverkusen is pretty good this season and this team is have goal to play in Champions League, again, next season. On the other side, Borussia Dortmund is have even better team and they are hope that they can attack even the title in this country. What will happen, we will see, but I in any case believe here in at least four goals. Dortmund is in meantime lost in Cup against Werder 3-2. According to the tone of the grave, Shakhtyor Soligorsk is expected to win all 3 points. Even, this will be a game with a large difference ratio when the players need to fight for Shakhtyor Soligorsk to join the handicap with up to -1 1/4 goals. Wesley of Aston Villa celbrates after scoring his side's first goal during the Premier League match against Norwich City at Carrow Road on October 5, 2019. Getty Images Watford and Norwich occupy the two bottom spots, but funds could be harder to come by for the pair in comparison to Villa, who spent more than £100m in the summer. Everton striker Moise Kean is set to be disciplined by the club after being filmed at a house party in breach of government coronavirus guidelines. The Daily Star Sunday reported that Italian Kean, 20, filmed himself at the party in his apartment. It is likely that Kean will face a fine after Everton said they were "appalled" by the incident. As of 27 April, more than 20,000 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom. A cross is cleared to Moura on the edge of the area. He chips a diagonal ball across to Bergwijn, who chests the ball under control and volleys it into the bottom corner from 15 yards in one sweet movement. GOAL! Tottenham 2 (Son 71) Manchester City 0 That must be the game! Brilliant work from Ndombele on the edge of the City area, spinning out of one challenge and into space. El Porvenir will host Leandro Niceforo Alem for this fixture of the league. Yeah, the hosts have fallen into a very poor show in this season. El Porvenir is worst team in this league. Hosts have low potential in attack. Also, they have a very vulnerable defense. They have five consecutive losses. In last game El Porvenir lost 3-0 against Argentino de Merlo. Also, we have Leandro N. Alem who's is very average team in this league. Yeah, the visitors have better team than their opponent. However, they have big fluctuations. Also, I believe, Leandro N. Alem is not very good team away from home. Maybe this is a draw.. My pick: El Porvenir to win. One more duel from Scottish lower leagues, or in this case league 2, where I believe in goals, what is so real for me. Stirling Albion is in this moment in the middle of the table and they are surely not favorite in this duel. Cove Rangers is better team and this team is really most positive surprise this season. They are first on the table and in the same time, they are in excellent form - they are won in last four matches in a row in league. I will bet on goals, and I think that Cove Rangers will win. It's not human, the amount of games we have. If we increase that with international players it becomes really tough. If someone can come and say 'Look, this is the reason', I will try to understand. But at the moment it doesn't make sense. Despite their workload Wolves are sixth in the Premier League after going unbeaten for nine games and have qualified for the last 32 of the Europa League with a game to spare. Substitute Harry Arter scored moments after coming on to send Fulham into the fourth round of the FA Cup with victory over Premier League side Aston Villa. Anthony Knockaert had put the Championship club ahead with a stunning strike before Anwar El Ghazi equalised less than 10 minutes later. But Arter restored the hosts' lead with a blistering effort of his own from 30 yards - his first Fulham goal. RETRO CORNER It’s a very happy 42nd birthday to Jamie Carragher, so to celebrate here’s an old clip from 1996, featuring Jamie as “one to watch”, featuring Michael Owen scoring some very Michael Owen goals, and some needlessly edgy camera angles. HAT TIP "In a secret location in Germany, Thomas Gronnemark is hard at work. Never has the growing chasm been more graphically, or painfully in Spurs' case, illustrated than by a glance at the Premier League table after Liverpool made another mark in history with a 1-0 win at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Liverpool's victory, secured by Roberto Firmino's first-half goal, gave them a mammoth 16-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a game in hand. The gap to Spurs, in eighth, is 31 points - and they have played a game fewer. Roma come into this one pushing for the Champions League on two fronts. They want a return to Serie A’s top four, while they must see the Europa League as an option. The winners of this competition get a spot in next season’s Champions League, so Roma may see it as a useful backup – as long as they can make it out of the group. However, their recent record might make that tricky. Arsenal host Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals on Saturday with the visitors looking to retain the trophy. City are destined to finish second in the league but can still end the season with three trophies. With the League Cup already in the bag, they have one foot in the Champions League quarter-finals and only need two wins in the FA Cup to hang on to it for another year. Millwall U23 and Colchester U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Millwall U23 this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Colchester U23 have 4W, 2D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Doxa Katokopias FC vs Nea Salamina Famagusta FC In the UK, the match will be shown live on %stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Please ... Nea Salamis vs Doxa stream and TV listings Nea Salamis vs Doxa - April 18, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. We're disappointed at the actions of a few," read a Hibs statement. Rangers ease to win at HibsPodcast: 'It's a substantial win for Rangers'"Particularly as we appealed for supporters to behave responsibly on the eve of the game. We invested significantly in enhanced CCTV systems and we'll review footage from all of the sections concerned to identify any individual involved in unacceptable conduct. Football, Cyprus: Doxa live scores, results, fixtures Doxa Katokopia FC page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). However, the crucial point would arrive on 52 minutes. Johnson rampaged down the left, marauding his way past his manager. I shouted 'Drive at the full-back! Drive at the full-back!' then he chopped one way then the other and decided to have a pop. Cammy Bell stumbles to give Motherwell a 4-1 lead on aggregateAround 25 yards out, Johnson strikes the ball. Well, but not well enough to avoid centre-half Zaliukas, triggering the ball to loop high into the Lanarkshire sky. This is one of the most interesting matches today in Belarus third league and I believe that we will see in this match at least four goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is very real and ok to try. So, home team or Dnepr is great team for goals and most of their duels were with even four goals or more than that. It is very important to said that home team is in last match played match with even ten goals, 8-2, while their rival is in last two matches played 4-0 and 0-4. And, in hindsight, he might consider they were too courageous in playing out from the back against City's high press, as they were repeatedly punished for avoidable mistakes. Fulham will now turn their attentions back to the Championship promotion race, where they are three points behind second-placed Leeds as they seek an immediate return to the top flight. Man of the match - Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) The 22-year-old won the penalty that opened the scoring for Manchester City and completed a convincing win with his two second-half goals'Nothing but pride for my players' - what the managers saidManchester City boss Pep Guardiola: "After one or two minutes, I thought it would be a tough, tough game. Cruzeiro vs Palmeiras predictions for Sunday's Brazilian Serie A action. The hosts arrive on the brink of suffering their first ever relegation and need a miracle to survive. Read on for all our free Brazilian Serie A predictions and betting tips. The World Cup trophy tour for the men's event, which was scheduled to start next month, was also postponed. Overnight news A few things you may have missed overnight. Olympics The International Olympic Committee is working with the International Athletic Federation and others to arrange for a July-August 2021 Summer Games in Tokyo, Japan's Yomiuri newspaper reported on Thursday. The Times suggest that he told the meeting that he did not think it was “feasible” the season would be completed, due to indications that the virus will not reach its peak in England until June, meaning that clubs will not be able to fulfil their fixtures. Video - Coronavirus - Nigel Pearson ‘underwhelmed by lack of leadership’ from Boris Johnson over pandemic00:42 Premier League chief executive Richard Masters is reported to have said that the current temporary suspension gave everyone time to consider future courses of action. Cardiff have drawn seven home league games this season. Nottingham Forest have drawn seven away league fixtures. Between them, these two clubs have drawn 25 league matches this season. Nottingham Forest lost at the weekend to continue their inconsistent run of form. They are fifth in the Championship and face a tricky away game at tenth placed Cardiff City. He is entering the final phase of his contract and I think it will then be a concern of the club (Inter) to bring him to Milan,” said Moratti had kicked. Reports of fractions between the playing squad and the board at Barca have grown in frequency in recent week, with six directors resigning their positions on Friday. Reims are also a team in need of a win as they have drawn their last three games. They all came against beatable opponents but Reims' lack of goals came back to bite them each time. The Champagne club have been extremely solid at the back this season with them drawn with PSG for least goals conceded but they have also managed to keep their goals scored tally low. This is the 30th day of Prva Crnogorska Liga, the football championship of Montenegro, where Zeta will welcome Petrovac. Zeta sit 4th place and collected a total number of 40 points. Petrovac sit 6th place and collected a total number of 35 points. Zeta has been undefeated in 6 games. They had 4 draws in a row before winning the last game. Meanwhile the Petrovac has won their last game and unbeaten in last 5 games. Zeta's form has more draws than any other teams, zeta is the better team but I expect the result to go in favor of away side. It's not exactly been a fruitful last month or so for Reims, who're now without a win in Ligue 1 since mid-October. That said, despite not being able to get their noses in front, they've not been easy to beat, losing just one of their last five. We have agreed that we will sit down after the last game (of the year) and discuss everything and possibly continue with him beyond the winter," said club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge KLINSMANN DEBUT Former Germany coach Juergen Klinsmann returned to the Bundesliga after a decade away but his Hertha Berlin debut was spoiled by a 2-1 home loss to Borussia Dortmund. Olympiacos vs Crvena Zvezda predictions for Wednesday’s Champions League fixture at Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. Will either side win this dead rubber? Read on for our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. Posted at 76' Foul by Rodrigo Moreno (Valencia). Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 72' Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 72' Foul by Ezequiel Garay (Valencia). Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he has "ideas for the transfer market" and expects to "fight" for the Premier League title next season. Liverpool need five points to win the title after a 0-0 draw with Everton. But the Reds can clinch the title against Crystal Palace at Anfield on Wednesday if City fail to beat Burnley at Etihad Stadium on Monday. No game? No problemSwindon Town have been tearing it up in League Two this season, with their 20 victories - the joint most of any English Football League side - lifting them to the summit of the fourth tier. And it turns out that Saturday afternoons are proving just as profitable for Robins fans when their team aren't even playing.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page