top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·221 members

Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano live stream 11 February 2024 Live Stream

in 1 day — Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano - February 13, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Tottenham have made midfielder Giovani Lo Celso's loan move from Real Betis permanent, completing a £27. The Argentina international has signed a deal until 2025. The transfer was announced at the same time as it was confirmed that Christian Eriksen had left the club, moving to Inter Milan for a fee of around £16. Lo Celso has scored two goals in 20 appearances for Spurs so far this season. A Spurs statement read: "We are delighted to announce that we have exercised the option to convert the loan of Giovani Lo Celso to a permanent transfer. The former Germany coach took over at Hertha Berlin in November and has pledged to turn the club's fortunes around. I have played in cities like London and Milan where the club's importance is extremely high. Berlin deserves that as well," Klinsmann said. Whether he will be sitting on the bench, however, is still unclear as he races to get his coaching licence up to date after having spent most of the past decade working and living in the United States. Torino come into this one with plenty of ambitions of their own. The hosts were in Europe over the summer and they are aiming for a return to the top seven. However, they’ve fallen out of the top half after some tough results this season, while they are unlikely to turn things around against a side who are flying high coming into this one. His strike tested the agility of the Wolves keeper before he set up Snodgrass, whose awful second touch allowed Patricio to make a save. The former Scotland international was injured in the incident when his stretched leg collided with the goalkeeper, and was substituted as a consequence. Manuel Pellegrini's side have now only managed one win in their past nine league games. That has left a lasting impression on key national figures - and Scott Cooper is one. Following spells as a coach at Leicester City's academy and for England Under-15s, his career took off with two of Thailand's biggest sides, Buriram United and Muangthong United. He is currently head coach of the Philippines. We've got a lot of players using Skouted, and it's helping us vastly in identifying players that have Filipino lineage," Cooper explained. Posted at 78' Foul by Craig Howie (Clyde). Posted at 76' Attempt missed. David Goodwillie (Clyde) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Celtic. Vakoun Issouf Bayo replaces Patryk Klimala. Posted at 72' Foul by Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo (Celtic). Posted at 72' Ray Grant (Clyde) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Celtic. RCD Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between RCD Mallorca and Rayo Vallecano live at (15:15) on MTV MAX HD FI or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... Lille played their final Champions League match of the season on Tuesday as they bowed out with a 2-1 defeat away to Chelsea. It was another poor performance from Christophe Galtier's men as they lost their fifth match in nine games. However, in the league they have had a new lease of life with three wins in their last three games, carrying them up to third. Duel of two teams that are playing in the Cup semi finals, and that should be one of the competition favorites. However, they are not doing too good at the time, and rivals are entering this duel after losing their games in the recent round. Granit will host Lida for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this campaign. Lida is very average team in this season. The visitors have highly variable results. Nevertheless, the visitors have better team than their opponent. I think, they have the potential to pick up the victory in this match. Also, we have Granite who's is one of the worst teams in this league. Hosts have fallen into a very poor show. They have five consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. They have low potential. My pick - Lida to win. Assisted by Willian. Posted at 79' Jorginho (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Reiss Nelson (Arsenal). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Joseph Willock (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. BookingPosted at 77' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 76' Foul by Jorginho (Chelsea). Riedle struck again to make it 2-0 before Alessandro Del Piero pulled one back. But Lars Ricken's exquisite goal put the game to bed and ensured Lambert would become the first British player to lift the European Cup with a continental side and join a select band of Scots to win club football's greatest prize. It put me in that elite group with the guys that had done it before - Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Alan Hansen, John Robertson, the Lisbon Lions," says Lambert. Sébastien Haller replaces Michail Antonio because of an injury. Posted at 75' Offside, Chelsea. N'Golo Kanté tries a through ball, but Willian is caught offside. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) right footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Chelsea. Callum Hudson-Odoi replaces Olivier Giroud. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, West Ham United. With Sassuolo edging out Napoli of late – and given the visitors’ form – we’re siding with the hosts. We think there’s great value on Sassuolo to not lose, while we’re also backing them for a 2-1 home win. The hosts have seen over 2.5 goals in nearly all of their home clashes this term, while the hosts have hit 2.25 goals per game here. We see more coming from the Neroverdi here, so a 2-1 win is our correct score pick. Restart now in the second division in Spain after a break of 3 months. Malaga sit 15th place and collected a total number of 35 points. The team is only 3 points ahead of the relegation zone, Huesca has ambition to advance and is with 50 points on playoff place 4. As usual, no team knows where they stand, I assume a close game with a draw at the end. The two teams are far apart in the table. Malaga has 7 draws at home in 15 games played at home. Huesca is best home team but one of the worst on the road but to lose it against malaga. Draw here. This is Borussia's last chance to get closer to Bayern by beating them today. The difference in points would be only 1. Every other result suits the guests and gives them a great chance to win the championship in the end. Bayern is a very efficient team but today I expect a few goals in the match especially if the host scores first. In the first part of the season, Bayern easily reached a 4-0 victory. This match will be played without spectators, so the advantage of the home field will not be so great. The hosts improved after the break but appeared to lack a cutting edge until Jones's intervention provided a quite stunning way to ensure Everton's long wait for an Anfield win continues. Next Saturday, Liverpool return to Premier League action at Tottenham while Everton host Brighton. TALKING POINT The long wait goes on for Everton. Manchester City were made to rue Ilkay Gundogan's first-half penalty miss as Tottenham defeated the Premier League champions 2-0 in north London. See alsoTottenham Hotspur v Manchester City - Premier League LIVE Oleksandr Zinchenko's second-half dismissal triggered a collapse from City, with Steven Bergwijn scoring on his Spurs debut, with Son Heung-min adding a second soon after. Maniche - PORTUGAL v Netherlands, 2004 Media playback is not supported on this device Best Euros goals: Maniche - Portugal v Netherlands 2004 Maniche was one of the stars of Portugal's run to the Euro 2004 final. And his semi-final winner against the Netherlands underlined why. Collecting Cristiano Ronaldo's quickly taken short corner, Maniche elected to have a pop at goal from the left corner of the box, with the ball curving into the top right corner past a stunned Edwin van der Sar. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Fulham 3, Derby County 0. Posted at 90'+5' Denis Odoi (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Martyn Waghorn (Derby County). Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Jack Marriott (Derby County) header from the centre of the box is blocked. If I'm honest, after the second injury I said if I was ever to do it again then I would be hanging my boots up, that would be it," Welsh said. But then, as soon as I did it again there was no question I'd be trying to get back to play again for Villa. Ultimately, I returned to the pitch after the third time because I wanted to be in control over how my career ended. A stoppage time strike from Trezeguet earned Aston Villa a spot in the League Cup final in dramatic late scenes against Leicester City at Villa Park. See alsoAston Villa vs Leicester City: League Cup semi-final as it happened Matt Targett had put Villa ahead early in the first half of the second leg fixture, but Iheanacho equalised with a little under 20 minutes left on the clock. Football’s embrace of unregulated hyper-capitalism has created a growing financial disparity that is now destroying the inherent unpredictability of the sport. This is not just the big clubs often winning, as has been the case since time immemorial. It is that a small group of super-wealthy clubs are now so financially insulated that they are winning more games than ever before, by more goals than ever before, to break more records than ever before. Santa Clara playing far from their pitch. They are pretty safe on table and can be very relax in this game. Visitors still have chances to survive but I am not sure how big they are. Still, I can see here open game for goal more and both teams to try to win. Not many option for visitors. They must attack and try to score as early as they can but Santa Clara is good team with many good players in, and they are team who love to create chances and score goals. I can see value in over 2.5 goals here. In the knockout stages, it's so important because these kind of details make the difference most of the time. We have to reflect on it. I have to make the decision [on] the guy who will take the penalty. When pressed, the 49-year-old confirmed he had somebody in mind, before joking that goalkeeper Ederson may be next in line. Ederson is the best!" Guardiola laughed. Believe me, he's the best taker we have in penalties. Ins: Jarrod Bowen (Hull City, undisclosed), Darren Randolph (Middlesbrough, undisclosed), Tomas Souceck (Slavia Prague, loan) Outs: Nathan Holland (Oxford United, loan), Roberto (Alaves, loan), Martin Samuelsen (Hull City, undisclosed), Dan Kemp (Stevenage, loan) Net spend: £-27. RATING: B - - - - - WOLVES Portuguese winger Daniel Podence is the one notable signing Wolves have made in January and he doesn't fill their need for a central striker, with Jimenez the only one in the squad now that Patrick Cutrone has been loaned out to Fiorentina. I go to business conferences and they talk about certain people being used in transitions of the business and it's the same in football clubs. Mourinho is that next phase of transition for Tottenham and his aim will be to win a trophy within a few years. He was not going to go to Spurs without knowing he will have the resources to help make it happen. He needs to earn his worth though. He's not under pressure but after the disappointment at Manchester United - where he spent nearly £400m on 11 players and still fell way short of rivals Manchester City and Liverpool - he needs to deliver. Villa remain the only Premier League side without an away clean sheet this season, with their last shut-out on the road coming in January 2016 (0-0 v West Brom)Southampton faced just four shots - their joint-lowest tally in a Premier League match since the start of last season (also four v Wolves in October 2019). Much of Rovers' downfall on the road has been down to a lack of goals. Graham Coughlan's men have scored only six goals away from home this term, which makes them the third lowest away-day scorers in the division. Their defending has been far from the worst in England's third tier, but a total of ten goals conceded doesn't look great when we consider how few they've scored at the other end. Rovers have also kept just one clean sheet on the road. They've failed to score in four out of seven. Belshina reserves and Vitebsk reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Belshina reserves this season have the following results: 2W, 2D and 4L. Meanwhile Vitebsk reserves have 3W, 2D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The three players were described as having "extremely mild illness" and were advised by club medical staff to stay home and contact the NHS 111 service. All three players were subsequently advised that their symptoms were consistent with common seasonal illness and that a seven-day period of self-isolation was appropriate as a precaution," added the statement. There was no recommendation that further testing would be necessary. They rip into each other and then Kirsty Linnett starts singing and Leighanne Robe joins in, but it's a good way to keep the morale high. Rather than everything being staff-led, we have given ownership to Rachel Furness and Rinsola Babajide to come up with a music quiz on Zoom. All the girls and the staff will tune in this weekend so that will be entertaining!"A number of WSL players have struggled to get the equipment they need to keep fit, and Jepson says Liverpool have had to "make do with what we have got, adapt and be creative". England have to win this game or their hopes of winning the title will be all but over. They have a good recent record against their opponents though with victories in each of the last two meetings. They won in Ireland last year and then hammered them 57-15 in a World Cup warm-up match. Ireland have only one win at Twickenham since 2010, that was a 24-15 victory two years ago. Hello everyone. Yesterday I lose my bet for Fiorentina and today I will try to get some of this game. This is a last game from this week from Italy between Parma and Lecce. Here everyone think this is a easy game for Parma because they are in very good condition and they are more strong from Lecce. But the guest team need points because they are on the bottom of the league and have some risk net year to play in the Ceria B. They have five lose last games and I think is not possible to take three points but draw between this two times is normal. FC Slutsk have conceded in each of their 11 league games this season. Both teams have scored in four of the last five Zhodino league matches. Four of the last six FC Slutsk league games has seen both teams score. FC Slutsk lost again at the weekend and continue to struggle in the Belarus Premier League. RCD Mallorca - Rayo Vallecano Live - La Liga Follow the La Liga live Football match between RCD Mallorca and Rayo Vallecano with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:15 PM on February 11th, 2024. Catch the ... Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... The loss was the only one for Arsenal in the last 12 matches, and manager Mikel Arteta can take credit for the fine run the team has had. They have won seven of their last 12 matches. They have scored two or more goals in three of the last five and have kept four clean sheets in the last six matches. Goals and Highlights: Rayo Vallecano 2-2 Mallorca in Dec 11, 2023 — Welcome to the Rayo Vallecano vs Mallorca live stream, corresponding to Matchday 8 of LaLiga. The match will take place at the Estadio de ... I don’t understand with the quality they have, the football they play. They could play proper football but they stand deep and have counter attacks," Klopp told reporters. We accept it of course but it doesn’t feel right tonight. I realise I am a really bad loser, especially when the boys put such an effort in against world class players on the other side who defend with two rows of four," he said. Trailing by a goal from the first leg, Spurs have a tough task on their hands to overturn the deficit at the Red Bull Arena. Jose Mourinho started off his reign as Spurs boss cheerfully but that has quickly given way to his trademark politicised pessimism. Speaking ahead of their Premier League and Champions League commitments, Mourinho said that he would only be focusing on one game. Rovers' struggles under their new boss continued last time out. Doncaster returned from Memorial Stadium with all three points thanks to a 0-2 victory. The Gas were once again bettered in terms of possession, while they were unable to match their opponents in terms of shots or shots on target, which is becoming a recurring theme. Spurs' 7-2 defeat to Bayern Munich was the biggest home defeat of an English team in any European competitionThey are back on course to reach the knockout phase but as Levy said in his statement: "Regrettably domestic results at the end of last season and the beginning of this season have been extremely disappointing. Spurs are currently 14th in the Premier League, 11 points behind Manchester City in fourth place, winning only three of their first 12 top-flight games. Leipzig are on 10 points in Group G while Zenit St Petersburg moved up to seven with a 2-0 victory over Olympique Lyonnais, who are third on goal difference. Benfica are last on four points. Salzburg thumped Belgian side Genk 4-1 away on Wednesday to keep their hopes of reaching the Champions League knockout stage alive and set up a final-game decider against holders Liverpool.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page