top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·230 members

Watch: New Zealand Breakers VS Melbourne United Live Stream 11 February 2024

Sydney Kings vs New Zealand Breakers. Sunday, January 22 3:00pm AEDT. Qudos Bank Arena. V. Watch on ESPN. Official Partners. Official Partners ...

But always he plays with a high standard. Guardiola, whose side trail Premier League leaders Liverpool by 14 points following a 2-1 defeat by derby rivals Manchester United on Saturday, will be without Silva, defender John Stones and striker Sergio Aguero in Zagreb. David had a huge kick in the dangerous part of his leg and it was too much of a risk to play. It's a great honour and I'm happy to receive this award," said Kumagai. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who supported me and brought me to this stage, especially my team mates in Olympique Lyonnais and the people that helped me grow every day and made me stand here tonight. Tottenham Hotspur's South Korean striker Son Heung-min was named the International Player of the Year while his 18-year-old compatriot Lee Kang-in, who plays in midfield for Valencia, was named the Youth Player of the Year. Olympique Marseille lost the last game at home with 1-3 to Nantes but overall they have been strong at home this season with a 8-3-2 record so far. And in 7 of the last 10 home games they scored at least 2 goals. Posted at 68' Foul by Nianzou Kouassi (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 68' Tiemoué Bakayoko (Monaco) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Offside, Monaco. Wissam Ben Yedder tries a through ball, but Keita is caught offside. Posted at 63' Idrissa Gueye (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Foul by Tiemoué Bakayoko (Monaco). Posted at 62' Corner, Monaco. Sane joined City from Schalke for £37m on a five-year deal in 2016. He has not played for the club since suffering cruciate ligament damage during the Community Shield in August. Guardiola said City had spoken to Sane "two or three times" about a new deal, and added: "When we make an offer to a player it's because we want him. He has special quality. We want players who want to play with the club to achieve targets. Even if his contract at Barcelona does not expire until 2023, he seems certain to be set for a departure. WHO IS INTERESTED? The world champion should still command respect across the continent, even if his fitness struggles will be a concern for a potential buyer. Both Arsenal and Manchester United are reportedly very keen to sign him in the summer if a reasonable price can be agreed with Barcelona. Marcel Sobottka (Fortuna Düsseldorf) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Erik Thommy. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Rouwen Hennings (Fortuna Düsseldorf) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 80' Foul by Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München). Posted at 80' Adam Bodzek (Fortuna Düsseldorf) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Apart from their three straight wins, Lille have scored in each of the last four matches. They have scored two goals in four of their last seven matches. They have two straight clean sheets going to the game but have conceded in the remaining four of the last six matches. Lille have four wins and three clean sheets in their last five home matches and have lost just once in their last 12 home matches in Ligue 1, winning nine. How to Watch NBL24 - Breakers games live via Sky Sport. - All other games available via ESPN. If country of residence isn't listed above, games are available to stream via the  ... Ways of communicating more effectively with broadcasters and supporters will be discussed in the coming weeks, with the aim of having concrete proposals in place in time for IFAB's annual general meeting in Belfast on 29 February. However, this is unlikely to involve referees wearing microphones to communicate decisions to spectators. New concussion protocols were also discussed at the IFAB meeting. Legia Warszawa will against Cracovia Krakow in match Poland Ekstraklasa. My prediction this match could be the won for Legia Warszawa with margin score is 2 goals. Legia Warszawa have better result on last 3 match in league due to Legia Warszawa have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Cracovia Krakow have also great result on last 3 match in league due to Cracovia Krakow have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Legia Warszawa can beat Cracovia Krakow on this match due to Legia Warszawa more strong in every home match. The Welsh side have picked up 57% of their points on the road this term, with their recent home struggles leaving them out of the playoff spots. Can their top-six push turnaround with a much needed home win in this clash with Blackburn? It is on nights like this that those chickens come home to roost. Arsenal exposed them ruthlessly and brilliantly thanks to the expertise of Aubameyang and the sort of fierce discipline and determination that many regard as alien to them. City's goalkeeper Ederson is truly outstanding and Aymeric Laporte is a world-class defender in the making. And then the problems start. Defeat for Manchester City was their first in a domestic cup competition since February 2018Guardiola entrusted central defensive duties here to Laporte and 19-year-old rookie Eric Garcia, hardly a vote of confidence in England's John Stones, whose star is on the wane, while it has been obvious for some time Nicolas Otamendi is no longer fit for purpose. Chelsea could welcome back centre-back Antonio Rudiger for their "knockout" Champions League tie with Lille. Rudiger recovered from knee surgery to play 45 minutes of the Premier League victory at Wolves in September, before suffering a separate groin injury. Chelsea must beat Lille to ensure qualification for the knockout stages and manager Frank Lampard says there is a "chance" the German could feature. You never know what you're going to get on Barrow away days because things never seem to go to plan. Barrow's recent history has been eventful to say the least as the Cumbrian club has bounced around the higher echelons of non-league football since last appearing in the Football League nearly 50 years ago. With the side seven points clear at the top of the National League and seemingly closing in on promotion, surely nothing could go wrong now? But Tuesday's 740-mile round-trip to Dover Athletic proved to be anything but plain sailing and became an away day that will live long in the memory for the 23 fans that made their way from Holker Street to The Crabble. We are at the helm of a sport that vast numbers of people live and breathe that has been laid low by this invisible and fast-moving opponent. At times like these. Even as the video conference was ongoing, Norway's FA broke ranks to confirm via Twitter that the tournament had been postponed for the first time in its history. Spurs manager Jose Mourinho "accepted his actions were not in line with protocol" after being pictured holding a one-on-one training session in a park with midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. Arsenal spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured breaking social distancing guidelines. Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount was pictured having a kickabout with West Ham's Declan Rice despite team-mate Callum Hudson-Odoi testing positive for coronavirus and Mount being told to self-isolate for 14 days. Some of my boys they haven’t had the chance to play for me in these five matches since I arrived. Vitor Pereira turns down Everton job Vitor Pereira has pulled out of the running to replace Marco Silva at Everton, preferring instead to stay at Chinese Super League side Shanghai SIPG. It's always an honour and I am utterly grateful to be considered on a list by a club that I have so much respect for," he told Sky Sports News. There is no big difference in points between these two teams. Altach has 4 points more but this can be achieved very quickly. Altach have the opportunity to play in the qualifications for the Europa League. If we look at the mutual duels, it is clear that Altach had a lot more success. In addition, Altach played a lot in the Bundesliga. From my point of view and the people who watch football, the decision is not right. Whoever was checking it got it wrong. I saw nothing wrong with it at all. It was the first taste of VAR controversy for Moyes, who has been away from the game since parting company with West Ham at the end of the 2017-18 season, having steered them away from relegation. Ten years since he became a manager. What would he tell the Neil Lennon of 2010 if he was sitting in front of him right now? "I'd tell him that I admire his passion and his drive, but that he can't do it all by himself," he answers. What I've learned is how to adapt to players rather than trying to get them to adapt to me. I'm far more rounded now than I was then. You just learn, don't you?"Snapshots from his football life. The Gunners were slow out of the blocks in Nottingham, and Chelsea took advantage, with England grabbing the first after just eight minutes to leave Montemurro's side immediately on the back foot after failing to clear a ball into the box. A record 6,743 spectators turned out to see an enthralling encounter that ebbed and flowed throughout, with the Gunners having numerous chances to restore parity as they came up against Ann-Katrin Berger on top form. Two of Serie A’s bottom four clash this weekend, with Genoa making the trip to SPAL. The pair are only one point apart in the table, so there’s huge pressure on both sides to pull away from the bottom three. However, will the strugglers be able to pick up a vital win in the fight to avoid the drop? Can SPAL shake off their terrible start, or will Genoa finally turn up on the road? Our position is that the trip poses an unnecessary risks to our players, staff, supporters and the families of all who travel, at such critical and uncertain times. Our concern is also for our opponents, whose players and staff have today been tested, and will now be expected to play their part in an important fixture, under the difficult and challenging circumstances of their owner suffering with the virus," added Wolves. October’s win against Portsmouth signaled three league wins on the bounce for Wimbledon, who appeared to be on the up after a very rocky start to the campaign, though they’ve since gone in the wrong direction, winning none of their last three, two of which they’ve lost. The departure of Wally Downes has clearly had an unsettling effect. New boss Glynn Hodges needs to turn things around somewhat sharpish, as the Dons are currently outside of the drop-zone on goal difference alone. England lost to Argentina and Diego Maradona in the infamous 'Hand of God' quarter-final but Lineker was now a global name. Peter Beardsley carries the ball forward against PolandNetherlands 1-4 England - Wembley (18 June 1996)One of the great England performances of the modern era as a fine Netherlands side - dogged by in-fighting, admittedly - were blown away on a balmy night at Wembley in Euro 96. Moise Kean replaces Bernard. Posted at 76' Yerry Mina (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Posted at 75' Hand ball by Jordan Pickford (Everton). Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Yerry Mina (Everton) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Gylfi Sigurdsson with a cross. Posted at 74' Djibril Sidibé (Everton) wins a free kick on the right wing. MANCHESTER, England, March 26 (Reuters) - Current contracts for players and coaches should be extended until the end of the delayed domestic soccer seasons, according to an internal FIFA document presented to its Coronavirus Working Group. The confidential document, seen by Reuters, also recommends allowing transfer windows to be changed in accordance with new season dates and urges clubs and players to work together to find solutions to salary payments during stoppages. AZ Alkmaar, who were leading the standings with Ajax when the league was suspended last month because of the coronavirus pandemic, and PSV Eindhoven, champions in 2018 and runners-up last season, added their voices to a call made by Ajax technical director Marc Overmars. We find the current coronavirus situation extremely concerning and think to complete the rest of the season behind closed doors in irrelevant,” AZ technical director Robert Eenhoorn told Dutch media. The statement from UEFA also advised their decision on dates for other competitions such as the Champions League and Europa League final, will be announced in due course. Copa America postponed to 2021 This year's Copa America has been postponed until 2021 due to fears over the spread of the coronavirus, the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) said on Tuesday. Media playback is not supported on this device Curtis Jones, Mason Greenwood & Bukayo Saka star for Liverpool, Man Utd & Arsenal Arsenal got a good win at Wolves, thanks to a lovely finish by Bukayo Saka and it was a great game to watch. The outcome could have been very different, though, so I don't feel as if the Gunners are on a charge towards the top four, or anything like that. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Joel's prediction: The race for fifth will become so exciting if City do end up being banned from the Champions League and we find out before the last couple of weeks of the season. Hosts finished just 4th from bottom last season in the 4th league level in Sweden but that is mainly thanks to an attack which scored more goals than 2nd placed Motala who fought for promotion in the league last season a total of 46 goals scored by them last season in the league alone, this while defensively they really have not been all that great as their final league position shows with no less than 40 goals conceded so 86 goals scored in their 26 games in the league last season about 3.5 goals per game played. Western Sydney are in good form right now. They have played 5 matches and have won 3, lost 1 and drawn 1. They have managed 10 points and sit on 3rd spot right now. On the other hand, The visitors sit on the top of the table. They are coming from a draw against Brisbane Roar where they lost the match 4-3 despite going 2-0 up in the first half. It was a very disappointing defeat for them. They have managed 13 points and played 6 matches. Their top spot is under threat and a defeat here can take them to 4th spot. The Spain international pounced on some indecision in the Granada defence following a throw-in and quickly played in Argentine Correa, who made no mistake from inside the area and scored Atletico's first league goal since Jan. The home side did not build on their lead, however, and were left begging for the fulltime whistle, which finally arrived to huge sighs of relief from the home fans at the Wanda Metropolitano. The Women's European Championship - set to be held in England in 2021 - will be moved to the summer of 2022. The tournament was expected to be shifted after the men's European Championship and the Tokyo Olympics were both postponed until 2021 because of the global coronavirus pandemic. Three European teams - England, the Netherlands and Sweden - have already qualified for the Olympics. Moving the Euros to 2022 will avoid two women's tournaments in the same summer. Neman Grodno Reserves is going to face Energetyk-BGU Reserves. The hosts are on third place in the league standings and after 5 games they got 10 points. They won 3 of 5 matches and lost only one against the best team Dinamo Minsk. Neman won at home two matches and scored 9 goals while conceded only two. Energetyk-BGU lost one clash and draw on away in this season. They didn't score any goals and conceded three. I think that Newman will be able to pick a win here. I think that it will be 2:0 at least for Neman. Let's try this pick Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto in 2003-04 and with Inter Milan in 2009-10"We need to qualify," added Mourinho. It's only when my teams arrive in the quarter-finals that I start thinking 'we have a chance'. In this moment we are far from it. Every Champions League campaign there are details around your success or failure. How many times I lost on penalties or in the last minute. Details make the difference. Mikel Arteta's Gunners ran out 6-0 winners over the Addicks, with Eddie Nketiah scoring a second-half hat-trick in addition to strikes from Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Joe Willock. View more on twitterNinth-place Arsenal travel to Manchester City on 17 June to kick off their return to action. View more on twitterFrank Lampard took his players to Stamford Bridge for a change from their Cobham training base, holding an in-house game on Saturday. Different from the leading football platforms in Europe, the current football tournament has just ended the winter break and the clubs are giving themselves a long break. Along with that, the teams actively participate in the friendly match series to get the best preparation for the final phase. Now that both Gilport Lions and Morupule Wanderers are almost hopeless in their league, so the psychological comfort of Gilport Lions and Morupule Wanderers is the second that both teams have at the moment and of course they will. There was a game of dedication to the fans. I choose Over 2.5 Goals Melbourne United - New Zealand Breakers 10.02.2024 The basketball match Melbourne United vs. New Zealand Breakers live stream starts on 10 Feb 2024 at 21:00. Starting lineups: Melbourne United %HostTeamSquad ... Neman Grodno will host Torpedo BelAZ for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. However, Torpedo BelAZ have great results in this campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 18 points. Also, the visitors are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In previous game Torpedo is won 3-1 against Gorodeja. Also, we have Neman who's is not very good team in this season. Neman is one of the teams of relegation zone. They are currently on the 14th place with 8 points. Of course, the hosts have a very difficult task. In any case, they have the motivation to change their positions. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result. My pick - draw. I just need more time with them. I know them well from playing against them, but you never know them well enough. The 56-year-old takes charge of a Spurs side that are 14th in the Premier League with just three league wins all season. However, Mourinho, who has won trophies at every club he has managed, is confident the club's fortunes will soon turn around. He said: "We cannot win the Premier League this season, but we can win it next season. Liverpool's unstoppable charge towards their first top-flight title in 30 years continued by edging a narrow victory over bottom-of-the-table Norwich. Sadio Mane came off the bench to score the winner with 12 minutes remaining, expertly taking down skipper Jordan Henderson's raking pass and smashing in at the near post. It means Jurgen Klopp's side need just five more wins from their remaining 12 games to guarantee their first Premier League title, having dropped just two points all campaign. Whilst Wellington Phoenix have looked impressive in recent weeks, it’s hard to argue with the way Sydney FC have dispatched of several teams with relative ease. We can see the same thing happening this weekend with Sydney FC looking a cut above everyone else and we’re backing the visitors to pick up all three points. Rangers stepped up the pressure in the second half but it was possession with no cutting edge. Arfield had a shot deflected wide and Lewis repelled a Borna Barisic curling effort after superbly turning Morelos' close-range drive over the bar. The hosts threw on new signings Ianis Hagi and Florian Kamberi in the closing stages to little effect. He whumps a pass into Matic, the ball falls to Jimenez, and as Maguire ploughs in he squirts through to Neto, who sits Romero down and passes home the opener. GOAL DISALLOWED! When Maguire challenged, the ball bounced off Jimenez's arm. The law is a nonsense - if it's accidental and that was, let the game go - but has been correctly applied. The visitors are starting to show themselves on the European stage, but they’ve been among the continent’s most ambitious sides for a long time now. Atalanta have had seven players with 30+ touches in the opponent box in Serie A 2019/20: a joint-record among the current top-5 European League alongside Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain. That’s already paid off, with Atalanta scoring twice in 10 of their 13 Serie A games so far.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page