top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·217 members

[[LIVE SPORT@@@]] Online: Phoenix Suns v Golden State Warriors Live Stream 11 February 2024

Oct 25, 2023 — Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns will be tonight's second NBA game. Basketball fans in the US can watch live streaming of the game.

Reaction from around the Premier LeagueThe decision to allow City to play in Europe next season means it is normal service in terms of qualification for the Champions League and Europa League from the English top flight. The top four sides will qualify for the Champions League, while fifth and sixth place will progress into the Europa League. Had the ban remained in place, with City now guaranteed a top-four domestic finish, the team finishing fifth would have qualified for the Champions League and the seventh-placed team would have got a Europa League spot. If you look at City they are an example, and we're at the absolute start of that process. A few of our players were in the Championship last season, but we want more. Drama at both ends in dramatic finish Media playback is not supported on this device Small details cost Chelsea the win - Frank Lampard Guardiola's side did enough to see the game out after the break, restricting the visitors - who had won their previous six Premier League games - to only five shots, all off target. And if I see Zaha trying to do the twist in order to use his right foot to score a goal I will scream. Swing the left! Did you know? Ayew has now scored nine Premier League goals for Crystal Palace, more than he did at either Aston Villa (seven) or Swansea (eight). Martial: The control was superb but the shot was weak and lacked direction - but you saw his early intention and his desire. Anthony Martial looked 'in the mood' from the moment the game started. It would certainly level the playing field across Europe but not just in individual matches. A by-product of smaller matchday squad could - probably would - be smaller squads, thus a broader spread of talent across leagues, which, in turn, could make the Champions League less of a borefest until the knockout rounds. Beating a side that has been at the top for some time was never going to be easy, but Oxford weren't far off making it look like a simple task, as they dominated The Chairboys throughout. Such an effort should mean that the U's, who've lost just once at home this term, come into this Boxing Day clash feeling confident. After the midweek cup action, we have four games to wait for in the Belarusian Premier League on Sunday. One of them takes place at Stadyen Central'ny Vitsyebski as host of FK Vitebsk Slavia Mozyr. The home team starts the weekend in 5th place with 10 points while the visitors are in 13th place with 7 points. Coach Jesus said their performance in Doha, which ended with the 1-0 extra-time loss, showed that Brazil’s best can now compete at the highest level, a bold statement given the financial gulf between Europe and South America. The next few weeks will be key in deciding whether this year was a one-off or the beginning of a tropical dynasty. Scoring goals has been little problem for Fleetwood, who're the fourth-highest scorers in the division with 33 in 19 games, but they have been struggling at the other end of late and on the road in general. Aberdeen simply couldn't get to grips with the winger and, along with Allan, the pair had the visitors' defence on the back foot throughout. I gambled too early' - reactionHibernian manager Jack Ross: "The calibre of the our goals were really good. Working on getting the balance right is the key aspect for us, and we're getting there. You can put now in front of me any club in the world and I would not move. Jose's favourite ballboy Video - 'Beautiful for him' - Mourinho reveals Tottenham ball boy invited for lunch00:19 15:30 - Pemsel resigns as Premier League Chief Exec David Pemsel has resigned from his role as Chief Exec of the Premier League - two months before he was due to start it. But for City to get back into contention now, they would also have to put a fantastic run together. That is what worries me more, because City are a long way off their best. They look like they are going to drop more points themselves because they are not at the level they were at in the run-in last season, and that makes it harder to see it happen. I said it on air at the final whistle that it is 'game over' for them regarding the Premier League but it the important thing now is how this group of players reacts to that, because there is lots more for them to play for, especially in Europe. In contrast, Everton managed to win just one of their last five league games at Goodison Park, and their embarrassing 0-2 defat to Norwich in their last match on home turf plunged more than a couple of nails in to Marco Silva's Toffees' coffin. Posted at 82' Foul by Jack O'Connell (Sheffield United). Posted at 82' Roberto Pereyra (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Watford. Andre Gray replaces Troy Deeney. Posted at 79' Foul by David McGoldrick (Sheffield United). Posted at 79' Adrian Mariappa (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Adrian Mariappa. The 71-year-old has not been beaten in his first game in charge of a club since losing 2-1 to Bradford City as manager of Oldham Athletic in February 1997, a run of 10 unbeaten debuts. Since the combustible Yorkshireman first vowed to retire come the end of the 2005-06 season, he has had eight "last hurrahs" at six different clubs. Posted at 89' David Marshall (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 89' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Kal Naismith. Posted at 88' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Lee Evans. BookingPosted at 86' Conor Townsend (West Bromwich Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. More recently, the Gladbach team confidently led the standings, however, the terrible results in away matches drove the team Marco Rose to third place. After the home victory over Paderborn, the “foals” earned only one point out of a possible six in the next two away meetings with Hertha and Schalke. As a result, now Borussia is already in third position, behind the leading Leipzig by five points. Obviously, in a home game against an outsider, the Gladbakhs only need a victory, and Rose needs to think about the results in the guest matches, otherwise Borussia risks being out of the Champions League zone. What are the biggest January deals ever?The two biggest January transfers ever happened in 2018 and both involved Liverpool. They sold Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona for a fee which could yet rise to £142m and spent £75m on Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk. The next biggest January signings by English clubs have been Chelsea's £58m recruitment of Borussia Dortmund winger Christian Pulisic last year - although he stayed with Dortmund on loan - and Manchester City buying Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte for £57m in 2018. Well this should be one very casual, easy and not important match for both side. Both teams are same in terms of quality and experience for sure but the season for them is finished as they are going to finish around the last place at the group. Hapoel Ramat Hasharon are currently sitting at the 8th place (bottom) with 49 pt and overall of 14 - 7 - 14 - 48 - 53 while on the other hand Kafr Qasim are at the 6th place with 53 pts and overall of 15 - 8 - 12 - 48 - 44. I think that both teams will settle in for a draw here Once more odds are too big on the away win in this one and quite delicious to take the DNB on the guests with them being 3.25 at this bookie, did not have the option in the other Serie D I placed a pick on but here I do and will take it. The hosts from Latina even played in Serie B some seasons ago but they are a shadow of their former self, lost a few days ago with a modest Ostia Mare side with 2-1 at home, they are 7th in the league with 26 points and just 3 points above Aprilia at this moment so not really that a big difference between these two sides. Warriors - Suns: times, how to watch on TV, stream online | NBA Dec 12, 2023 — Two of the best players in the NBA will go head-to-head when Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant meet at Footprint Center for a Warriors vs Suns ... How to Watch the Suns vs. Warriors Game: Streaming & TV 4 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Monchengladbach was at the top place at the moment in the first part of the season, and they are having quite good competition still. They got in small crisis and drop few places, but still team is not far away to get at least into the Champions league spot at the finish of the competition in this season. How to watch Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns for Oct 24, 2023 — Golden State Warriors will face Phoenix Suns today at Chase Center in a 2023/2024 NBA regular season game. Here, you can find out when, ... On paper, Tijuana have the quality to be a real force but although they are entertaining to watch, their defensive issues are certainly holding them back. Indeed, Tijuana's last 13 Liga MX matches have featured an average of 3.76 goals a game but it's not just them that have been doing the scoring in said fixtures, having kept just 2 clean sheets over said run. It was one-way traffic after the break, with Hagi firing just wide, Aribo hooking over from close range and Marciano blocking a Morelos effort. Corner after corner followed, with Hibs unable to stem the flow of attacks, only to hold out with a series of last-ditch challenges. But Hagi swept the growing worries of the home fans away when Connor Goldson helped an Arfield header on in the box and from a tight angle he arrowed a terrific finish into the bottom corner. What we have at the moment is rows of empty galleries. Seats everywhere but with nobody in them. You can cover them up by draping banners with witty slogans over them, but when there are no fans demanding blood, sweat and tears from their heroes one minute, and then worshipping the ground they walk on after someone's hit the most glorious winner the next, it is not the same. Those things breathe life into the gladiators in the arena. Subs: Lewis 7, Buendia n/a, Drmic n/a. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 7, Van Dijk 7, Robertson 8, Henderson 8, Wijnaldum 6, Keita 7, Salah 6, Firmino 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6. Subs: Fabinho 6, Mane 8. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 35' - NORWICH CITY CHANCE! What a save! Rupp's late run from deep catches Liverpool high up the pitch. Both Bournemouth and Brighton have not had the best of runs in their recent matches. However, Bournemouth will go to this game at the underdogs, looking at the number of losses they have suffered, especially at home. While Brighton have not had the best of runs away from home, it has been tougher for Bournemouth at home. Bournemouth have scored the joint least number of goals in the league while Brighton have conceded the least goals among the sides in the bottom 11. Bournemouth have failed to score in eight of their last 15 matches, while Brighton have scored in 11 of their last 15 matches. Based on their strengths in defence/attack, we will go for a Brighton win here. West Bromwich Albion will head to this game as favorites, going by their run. In their last seven matches, West Brom have not trailed any of their opponents. In four of them, they went to half time leading and cemented their lead in the second half. Looking at the fact that they are the lead scorers in the league, we expect they will carry the day here as well. On this we will bet on West Bromwich Albion leading in both halves. Beth England is joint top of the Women's Super League scoring chart with Arsenal's Vivianne MiedemaEngland, who came on as a late substitute in the SheBelieves Cup defeat by the USA on Thursday, says she has spoken with her psychologist "a few times" since leaving Liverpool but has "not needed him recently" as she has enjoyed success on the pitch. There's always going to be someone to help you in your time of need and thankfully he was there for me when I needed him," she added. Horsen will be meeting with the away team Silkeborg and this game we have given the home team to win this game as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together the home team have being doing a very good job as they have won many games as compared to the away team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction After winning back-to-back Premier League titles in 2017-18 and 2018-19, Guardiola's City find themselves far behind Liverpool this season. They head into Saturday's match against Crystal Palace 14 points off the top spot. This has led to speculation that Guardiola could move on after a successful spell in the English game. Although Mikel has not visited Meadow Park for some weeks, it was very clear that many of his support staff had attended recent development and youth games held at Meadow Park and all had been in contact with him at the Arsenal training centre. As such it has been decided by Wood chairman Danny Hunter, after consultation with the FA and the officials of the National League, that every precautionary measure must be afforded. Western United v Sydney FC predictions for Sunday’s match in the A-League. Western United enjoyed a great start to their debut A-League season but two losses in a row have brought them back down to Earth. Sydney FC have started the season as well as was expected and have won three in a won. Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. The Catalans also have a remarkable record in recent matches at the home of their eternal rivals, winning their last four league games at the Bernabeu. I have always been aware of the importance of the 'Clasico' when I've been watching it from my sofa or in the stadium. If we win I'll be happier for the fans than for myself, I'm aware of the responsibility I have," Setien said. Former captain Granit Xhaka could make his first Arsenal appearance since October in Thursday's Europa League tie against Eintracht Frankfurt. Xhaka was stripped of the captaincy after reacting angrily to jeers from Gunners fans while being substituted during a 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace. He's in the group and has the possibility to play tomorrow," said boss Unai Emery. I hope every supporter supports the team. Livingston four points off third after beating St Mirren Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Livingston 2-1 St Mirren Clean sheets at a premium for AcciesA worrying trend is forming for Hamilton - perhaps underlined by their inability to stop an Aberdeen side who had failed to score in the league this calendar year until this resounding 3-1 win. Derek McInnes' side will have been encouraged heading into the game that they could break their duck against the Lanarkshire outfit - since it was November that Hamilton last kept a clean sheet. GVVV vs PSV predictions ahead of this clash in the KNVB Beker on Wednesday. Will the visitors boost their chances of silverware with a victory in this trip? Read on for our free KNVB Beker predictions and match preview.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page