top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·226 members

Sri Lanka vs. Afghanistan live match 11 February 2024 Livestream TV

17:09It was a thriller of a match when Sri Lanka and Afghanistan faced each other in the first ODI. Sri Lanka posted a massive total of 381 runs ...

Villa have everything to play for while Liverpool have already achieved their goals. Yet the winning habit can be a tough one to get out of for a team as good as Jurgen Klopp's. Back them to win both halves in a comfortable victory. The US women's football team is less skilled and has fewer responsibilities than their male colleagues, according to US Soccer. Lawyers for the football governing body in the US have submitted the claims in legal papers as part of a lawsuit over equal pay filed by 28 women's national team players - the court trial is expected to start on 5 May. It stated that the job of a male footballer on the national team "requires a higher level of skill based on speed and strength" than their female counterparts. The last game (a 2-1 loss in December) we could not control when we lost the ball and tonight we did it better. We lost the ball in a position which is so dangerous (for the United goal). We cannot forget which team we play. Tonight we can be more than satisfied to come here to Old Trafford and win. It is not over. Afghanistan Vs Sri Lanka, One-Off Test, Live Streaming Feb 1, 2024 — The Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Test match will be telecast live on the Sony Sports Ten 5 SD and HD TV channels in India. Where will the game be ... They have kept a clean sheet in their last four away games against Burnley, winning three. Burnley's only Premier League win over United came at home in August, 2009. Sunday, Dec. Arsenal v Chelsea (1400) *Arsenal have won 20 of their 54 Premier League meetings with Chelsea, including 13 at home. Arsenal have conceded at least twice in their last three matches at the Emirates Stadium and have not won at home since a 1-0 victory over Bournemouth on Oct. The side managed by Steve Ferguson and Stuart Kettlewell has seen plenty of goals in their home ties, with 100% of them seeing over 2.5 goals. The Staggies have netted on average 1.5 goals but concede a fair amount- 2.33 against. Moreover, the Dingwall side has kept a clean sheet in 17% of home games whilst also scoring in 83% of those games. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Pascal Groß replaces Aaron Mooy. BookingPosted at 81' Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 81' Foul by Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa). Posted at 80' Offside, Aston Villa. Kortney Hause tries a through ball, but Indiana Vassilev is caught offside. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Huddersfield Town 0, Luton Town 2. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jon Gorenc Stankovic. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+5' Substitution, Luton Town. Martin Cranie replaces Andrew Shinnie. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town). Posted at 90'+3' James Bree (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Hibs proved more dangerous at the other end though. McKay had to look to lively to prevent a good chance for Marc McNulty, after Martin Boyle's lovely ball to Christian Doidge looked destined for the striker in a goal-scoring position, but McKay made a crucial interception. Boyle and the Inverness keeper were involved in a big moment in the match just seven minutes in. Boyle burst through and did really well to round the emerging Ridgers, but then fell to the ground in the area. With the rest of Europe watching on, Dortmund's 19-year-old Norwegian wonderkid reminded everyone of his precocious talent as he scored one goal, and helped make another. Haaland's goal means he now has a total of 37 in club competition for the season - before joining Dortmund he scored 14 goals in Austra's top division for Red Bull Salzburg, and eight more in the Champions LeagueHaaland now has hit 10 goals in his first nine Bundesliga appearances - and 13 in 12 games in all competitions - since his January move from Red Bull Salzburg and his prolific scoring rate shows no sign of slowing up. The Ravens come into this game in top form having won each of their last six matches. They had a 10-6 record last season but a win over the Rams will be their ninth in 11 games. Baltimore have won their last four games by at least 14 points with the last two being wins over Cincinnati and Houston by a combined margin of 70 points with 90 points scored. AFGHANISTAN TOUR OF SRI LANKA 2024 | 1st ODI - YouTube 8:05:30AFGHANISTAN TOUR OF SRI LANKA 2024 | 1st ODI | Live Scorecard | 09-02-2024 https://goo.gl/Lf9SPh - Watch all episodes ... This was arguably the biggest test of Arteta's fledgling Gunners tenure so far. An Everton side, who have made their own, marked improvement with Carlo Ancelotti, had lost just once under the Italian in the Premier League prior to this clash at Emirates Stadium. That came at champions, Manchester City, and given the Toffees are a clear rival for a top four/five spot, this was a big result for the Gunners and further proof that Arteta is a man who can make managerial waves. SUNDAY Aston Villa v Leicester (14:00 GMT)Leicester are on a fabulous run - they have won their past seven league games since losing at Anfield on 5 October. But their results mean people are realising what a good side they are and they are reacting to the threat they pose by making plans for them. I think teams will realise they cannot be open against the Foxes because they will undo you on the break. It extended United's unbeaten run to 19 games in all competitions but Palace felt a real sense of injustice, furious that they were denied a penalty just before United took the lead when Wilfried Zaha tangled with Victor Lindelof, and then seeing a potential 55th-minute equaliser from Jordan Ayew ruled out by VAR for a very marginal offside. It meant Roy Hodgson's side slumped to their sixth consecutive league loss and their night was made worse when defender Patrick van Aanholt suffered a dislocated shoulder after trying to prevent Martial scoring United's second. Posted at 99' Foul by Shaleum Logan (Aberdeen). Goal!Posted at 98' Goal! Kilmarnock 2, Aberdeen 2. Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 97' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 97' Foul by Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen). Posted at 95' Attempt saved. Dean Campbell (Aberdeen) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is too high following a corner. Posted at 78' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Dwight McNeil. Posted at 78' Attempt blocked. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by James Ward-Prowse. Posted at 76' Foul by Danny Ings (Southampton). Posted at 76' Ashley Westwood (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. If you talk about heartbeat and adrenaline, I had to leave at 3-0 because I was so nervous it was going to go wrong. It is certainly one of the best games I've watched since I've retired. Craziest team-mate? Ruddock was known for being a larger than life character during his playing days"I wouldn't class him as a team-mate but he was someone I was an apprentice under - Neil 'Razor' Ruddock. I used to clean his boots, put his kit out, I was always around him and he was larger than life. Away from home, Rotherham have been very good this term. They've claimed 19 points from ten travelling matches, which can only be bettered by Ipswich. Had they made New York Stadium more of a fortress, we'd be talking about title contenders. As it is, we're not. Quite simply, Rotherham have been very so-so on their own patch, where they've won three, drawn two and lost three. Concacaf World Cup qualifying starts on Aug. The coaches believe the team's prospects have been boosted by the rapid growth of Major League Soccer, where Arena now coaches the New England Revolution and Bradley Los Angeles FC. We are developing players in Major League Soccer that will help solidify the pool of players for the program," said Arena in a sentiment echoed by Bradley. Zero: Jose Mourinho "I think this ball is beach ball. It’s too light. I don’t think it helps the players. But that’s not an excuse. We missed this absolute honker of an excu…sorry, not an excuse from Jose Mourinho after Tottenham’s 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough on Sunday. Presumably it’s the lightness of the ball that has prevented Spurs from keeping a clean sheet in all but one of their games under Mourinho. It is pretty real to expect at least three goals in this match from Dutch elite league and with a little luck and maybe even four goals, we will see what will happen. So, SC Heerenveen is solid this season. I was watched them few days ago, when they are played very good in Eindhoven, but still lost against PSV 1-2. Vitesse is better team than them, but they are in poor form and team is lost last three matches in league. It will be very interesting tonight and I see surely here goals on both sides. I will try that. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Oxford United. Daniel Agyei replaces Tariqe Fosu-Henry. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Joelinton (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Posted at 86' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Elliott Moore. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. I would be doing myself, my family and my community an injustice if I didn't stand here today with my voice and my platform and ask you for help. Around 1. England are eligible for free school meals and a survey by the Food Foundation in May said that more than 200,000 children have had to skip meals because their family could not access enough food during lockdown. Ten years ago, I would have been one of those children, and you would never have heard my voice and seen my determination to become part of the solution," said Rashford. Saudi Arabia U23 have managed to score in 4 of the last 5 games with two of those matches ending with at least 3 goals in them. With them having scored 6 goals in the last 5 games and conceded 3 goals in those games It’s turned a little sour since that 2-0 defeat, with Kane’s injury compounding the misery, but it’s hardly the most disastrous of spells. In truth, there hasn’t been much life at Tottenham since the end of 2018 - aside from the performance-masking run to the Champions League final - and they are certainly no worse under Mourinho than the final embers of Mauricio Pochettino's spell. Mid-table Levante, based in Valencia, will similarly stage their home games nearly 100 miles away, near Alicante). Playing within the confines of their training ground, Zidane's players are obviously familiar with their temporary matchday surroundings. But the prospect of visiting a humble 6,000-seater rather than the vast Bernabeu is a far less daunting proposition for opponents and that lack of home-field advantage could be telling. Now that Pogba is injured and likely to leave, it opens a space for Fernandes to be the main man in midfield. Fernandes brings creativity and goals from the centre of the park, something that has been desperately missing at the club for years. If United can bring him in for a lower fee than what has been demanded and get Rojo off their books then it could be a decent deal for the Premier League side. Some Manchester City fans might take their side's latest progress into the knockout stages of the Champions League for granted, but the statistics show it is a special achievement in itself. City's draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday meant they have made it out of the group stage for a seventh successive season - a run only Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain can match. Those are the kind of clubs that City are comparing themselves to now, and they are all measured by how they perform in Europe, as well as in their domestic leagues. Tomkins: This is a player who quietly gets on with the business of defending and seldom gets the limelight or the credit his performances often deserve. The Crystal Palace defender played every minute of the four points gained by his side over the festive period. He was a tremendous influence in their victory over West Ham and scored a brilliant headed goal to earn the Eagles a point away at Southampton. Bolton boss Keith Hill says he has no sympathy for other League One clubs after his side escaped a further points deduction for failing to fulfil games. Wanderers were given a five-point deduction, suspended for 18 months, relating to two unplayed matches. The Trotters did not fulfil their fixtures against Brentford last season and Doncaster Rovers earlier this term. The Greater Manchester club had already received a 12-point deduction for entering administration in May. Afghanistan in Sri Lanka 2024 cricket updates today 1 day ago — Follow live coverage of Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan from the Afghanistan in Sri Lanka 2024 today. The ICC Test Championship sees nine teams ... As part of his deal for joining the Galaxy Beckham was given the chance to buy into an MLS franchise at a reduced price. LOCAL RESISTANCE In 2013 it was announced Beckham would take up his option and put a team in Miami, but as disputes over stadium sites and local resistance dragged on it seemed as if the idea of a South Florida franchise was doomed. Posted at 80' Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Nicolás Otamendi. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pedro Neto replaces Diogo Jota. Posted at 76' Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 76' Foul by Raheem Sterling (Manchester City). Leganes remains in the relegation zone at this moment this despite winning their last two home games first a 3-2 win against Celta Vigo and second a 2-0 win against an Espanyol side as well, they have gone 6 games without defeat at this moment making it with ease past two cup rounds defeating lately Murcia with 4-0 on the road they are in good scoring form and I see them favorites to take the win in this home game as well. Live Cricket Score | SL vs AFG | afg in sl 3 odis 2023 Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, Live Cricket scoreboard 1st ODI · SL 268/10 (50.0) · AFG 269/4 (46.5) ... But Klopp says celebrations with fans would happen eventually and "there will be a parade" when it is safe for supporters to gather in large numbers. If we become champions, whatever celebrations are possible we will do as a team internally and with all our supporters in the moment when we are allowed to do so again," said Klopp. I can promise that if it happens, there will be a parade as well. Whenever? Who cares! We only need one day when everybody is able to come and then we will do that. He used to call me 'the future'," France says. When he came into the team, all he used to do was pass me the ball. He believed in me. He came in and encouraged me to do the things I was good at. He became more than a manager; he became a close friend. We're still close friends now. Although Wilder left Alfreton after a single season, with France ignoring interest from Coventry City to stay on for another year and complete his studies, he still took a keen interest in his former player's fortunes. He was at his peak at 26, figuring in a side with a more ruthless edge under manager Bill Nicholson and alongside players of the calibre of Pat Jennings, Mike England, Mullery, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman and Alan Gilzean. Peters was able to add his elegant flourishes and natural eye for a goal to these talents and he went on to further success at White Hart Lane. He scored on his debut in a 2-1 win against Coventry City and finally won domestic honours when Spurs beat Aston Villa 2-0 in the 1971 League Cup final at Wembley. West Ham United gave a huge response to the arrival of new manager David Moyes, but beating a struggling Bournemouth side may not be the right yardstick for now. They are set to face a much gritty side in Gillingham and though they play in a superior league, they will have to be on alert. Gillingham have had a good run lately and they are even better when playing at home. They have also had a good run in the FA Cup, especially at home and looking at West Ham’s away run, and in the FA Cup, we will go for a home win here. He then provided the assist for Mark Hateley's second after 64 minutes to seal the win for Bobby Robson's team. England 3-0 Poland - Monterrey (11 June 1986)This steamy afternoon in Monterrey transformed Gary Lineker into a football superstar. England suffered a miserable start to the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, losing to Portugal and drawing with Morocco without scoring a goal, leaving Robson's side needing to beat old nemesis Poland in their final group game. Going to the game, eighth placed Tottenham have managed 20 points and Burnley, who are 12th on the standings have 18 points. Both sides are coming from defeats to Manchester teams; Burnley fell at home 4-1 to Manchester City and Spurs lost 2-1 away to Manchester United. The loss to Manchester United was the first in Jose Mourinho’s era as Spurs manager and it brought to an end a three-match winning run. Conceded by Danny Rose. BookingPosted at 87' Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 87' Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 86' Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 85' Foul by Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 85' Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain celebrates scoring his team's second goal Getty Images With Sadio Mane missing through injury, Liverpool looked a little flat early on, with West Ham happy to get men behind the ball and frustrate the league leaders. Andrew Robertson thought he had broken the deadlock but Issa Diop got back to clear off the line, before Diop turned villain as he felled Divock Origi to concede a penalty. Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Live Cricket Streaming for 2nd ODI 22 minutes ago — The Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan match will be streamed live on the Sony LIV app and website in India. What are the full squads of Sri Lanka and ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page