top of page

GSLBCC Committee

Public·226 members

Cavaliers vs. Raptors live 11.02.2024 Online

Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers Past H2H Results, Against the spread(ATS) Win%: 83.3%, Total Points Over%: 33.3%. Last 5, Toronto Raptors won 3, Lose 2, ...

A game the visitors had in the palm of their hand was all of a sudden up for grabs. The ebb and flow made for compulsive viewing but still the chances mainly fell Celtic's way. A Christie cross almost made its way straight into the net. A break involving Christie and Jonny Hayes then set up Edouard. His fourth big chance of the game - an instinctive first-time toe-poke - brought out the third big save from Johnsson. We could have scored more' - LennonForster penalty save earns Celtic drawThe Champions League-winner added: "I appreciate all the people who have helped me in my career and got me where I am today. He brought me to Celtic so I'll always be grateful to him for that. He has been part of my journey so far. He was good. Obviously he was a player himself - he knows how we think, what we go through. As a manager he's very direct, he tells you straight what is right and wrong. Orlando Pride have withdrawn from the NWSL Challenge Cup after six of their players tested positive for Covid-19. Pride, whose squad includes six-time world player of the year Marta and a host of US internationals, were due to compete in the nine-team tournament, starting on 27 July in Utah. The NWSL is set to be the first league to resume following the coronavirus ,which halted sport in March. This was obviously a difficult and disappointing outcome," said the club. Leeds even filled their Elland Road ground during their three seasons in England's third tier between 2007 and 2010. They were almost a forgotten force when maverick coach Bielsa took charge at the beginning of last season. The former Argentina manager was a huge influence on top coaches such as Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino and instantly converted Leeds' fans to his exciting style of play. Assisted by Radja Nainggolan. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Rômulo (Brescia) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Brescia 2, Cagliari 2. João Pedro (Cagliari) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Posted at 66' Penalty Cagliari. Saint-Maxim sent the away support into raptures after meeting Javier Manquillo's whipped cross with a towering header for his first Newcastle goal. And once the Magpies had broken through the Blades usually resolute defence, they set out to frustrate the hosts and succeeded. Sheffield United had their chances and the lion's share of possession, but it was Shelvey who doubled his side's lead with a quite extraordinary goal typical of a season wrestling with VAR's new rules. That competition is so open, it could be anyone's - including City's. Guardiola has been experimenting with different formations in recent weeks but I think he needs to start by picking his best team, and stick with it. If he does that, then I don't think City will have any problems creating chances against Spurs - and, if they take them, they will win. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Georgia's prediction: This is a tricky one, it is going to be a tight game but on behalf of half of my family I am going with Spurs. How to watch Toronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Cavaliers: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Monday's NBA game. By Scout Staff. Jan 1, 2024 at 9:30 pm ET • 3 min read. Watch Now: ... I didn't want to have that situation and that's why I took him off. He was targeted. It was clear. It's part of football but I don't like it. The German coach has overseen a number of inspiring second-leg comebacks in European matches at Anfield and warned Atletico what awaited them on Merseyside next month. Motherwell won their second game in a row during the week as they comfortably beat St Mirren 3-0 away from home, after thrashing St Johnstone 4-0 at Fir Park last week. The Steelmen's home form has been fantastic, as Stephen Robinson's side has won four of their last five matches. Wolves also beat Espanyol by an aggregate tally of six goals to their three, despite a 3-2 comeback by the Spaniards in response to their initial thrashing of 4-0 at the Molineux. Meanwhile Rangers reached the next stage of the competition after edging past Sporting Braga with an aggregate of 4-2, despite conceding two goals at home in the first leg. Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors: Live score, The Cleveland Cavaliers (26-14) will continue their road trip, as they play the Toronto Raptors (28-11) in a rematch of the Eastern Conference semifinals. Athletic Bilbao endured a five match winless run in September / October after a strong start to the campaign, but the Basque giants have been right back on song over the past few weeks with four wins and a draw posted from their last five games. Fifa bans the transfer of under-18s to different countries unless the moves meet strict criteria, such as the parents moving to the country for non-footballing reasons. The rules were introduced to help protect children from exploitation and trafficking. AnalysisBBC Sport's Simon StoneChelsea will be gratified at the conclusion that their transgressions were nowhere near as severe as they originally seemed. NEW YORK, March 8 (Reuters) - Members of the U. S. Sunday in the ongoing back-and-forth with their federation over pay equality, as a May 5 trial date in their well-publicised lawsuit against U. S. Soccer inched closer. At issue was a letter to membership released on Saturday in which U. S. Soccer President Carlos Cordeiro said the federation "offered to provide identical compensation to our women's and men's players for all matches controlled by U. I'll always love Spurs, but it's one of them things. I've always said if I don't feel like we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I'm not someone to stay there just for the sake of it," Kane said. I'm an ambitious player, I want to improve and become better. I want to become a top, top player, so it all depends on what happens as a team and how we progress as a team. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Gabriel Jesus. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Manchester City. Unsurprisingly then, the rate of both teams scoring in Tottenham's Premier League games has been high over the past couple of months – in fact, both teams registered in six of their last seven and in nine of their twelve league fixtures overall since the summer. Posted at 55' Dara O'Shea (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Issa Diop. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce was hugely critical of his side and their "ridiculous" mistakes as they were held by Oxford United in the FA Cup fourth round at St James' Park. Posted at 76' Markus Schubert (FC Schalke 04) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Marcus Thuram (Borussia Mönchengladbach). BookingPosted at 76' Ozan Kabak (FC Schalke 04) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Foul by Ozan Kabak (FC Schalke 04). Posted at 76' Lars Stindl (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Nathan Ake went close to making it 2-0 with a header but Bournemouth gifted Liverpool an equaliser when Jack Simpson's poor touch gave the ball to Mane who picked out Salah to score his 70th Premier League goal on his 100th league appearance. Eight minutes later Virgil van Dijk took advantage of more careless Bournemouth passing and played in Mane who ran through unopposed to slot home. An FIA hearing in July that year initially cleared McLaren, but a second hearing was convened after new revelations came to light, which some in McLaren believed was provided by Alonso after a confrontation between him and team principal Ron Dennis during the Hungarian Grand Prix. That situation was like a divorce inside the team,” said De la Rosa, who retired from the sport in 2012, adding that he felt Alonso had been wrongly blamed for having contributed to McLaren’s downfall. In Spain, Elche and Girona are expected to meet for a La liga 2 match which will be held at Estadio Martinez Valero stadium, Elche city. In the table, Girona takes position 5 with 49 points after playing 33 matches while Elche takes position 8 with 47 points after playing 33 matches. There is a point difference of only 2 points. The Russian side can’t even claim to be unlucky, scoring just twice in five games and looking second best across each match. Their domestic form has also been subpar this year, and they are currently 11 points off of leaders, Zenit in the Russian Premier League. In Greece, Lamia and Panionios are meeting today in a Greece Super league match which will be held at Dimotiko Athlitiko Kentro Lamias stadium, Lamia city. In the table, Lamia takes position 3 with 31 points after playing 28 matches while Panionios takes the last position with 15 points after playing 28 matches. There is a point difference of 16 points. This means that Lamia has been doing well than Panionios. In a break from convention, there will be no winter break for the forthcoming campaign in January. Instead, teams will face each other throughout January, with Celtic travelling to Ibrox and Hamilton hosting Motherwell in the Lanarkshire derby on 2 January. The Premiership is the only league in Scotland that will start in August due to the continued fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. The truncated 27-game Championship, League One and League Two campaigns are not due to begin until October. Last night's win over West Ham moved them an extra three points closer to the title and it puts them into a good mindset going into their next game. I don't see what can stop Liverpool winning every game at this given moment. Video - Liverpool circle as Werner’s small release clause leaked – Euro Papers01:13 I don't think this will start a new Liverpool dynasty. Burnley Football Club would like to reiterate its zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind,” the club said. A teenage Burnley fan is being investigated for alleged racism during the Clarets defeat to Tottenham at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on SaturdayGetty Images 15:15 - Agent of former Liverpool academy player banned and fined The agent of former Liverpool youth player Bobby Duncan has been banned for six weeks and fined £10,000 by the FA following a Twitter outburst prior to his client’s departure from Anfield. The visitors held their own for the majority of the match and had a number of chances through Alexander Isak and Ander Barrenetxea before VAR was used to award Barca a penalty kick for a dubious handball by Robin Le Normand. Messi stepped up to cooly convert from 12 yards out. Barcelona looked to have doubled their advantage late on with Ansu Fati squaring for Jordi Alba to finish from close range, but this time VAR was used to chalk off a goal, with the teenager offside when the pass was played forward. I think disrespect isn't a proper word for that," said Hryhorchuk. If they play within the squad of such a prominent team as Manchester United, then they are high-level players. I can tell you they are very motivated to win, and they've got a chance to play in the Europa League. I do expect a very good game with them. Max Taylor: Man Utd defender gets first senior call-up following chemotherapyAfter Thursday's game, United have to play nine games in December, having reached the Carabao Cup quarter-finals. On Wednesday, they allowed a two-goal lead at home to Aberdeen slip. Then, against Hamilton they had most of the possession and chances, but failed to sparkle in the final third before being hit by a late sucker punch. Coming to the business end of the season, that sort of slackness is unforgiveable, and manager Alex Dyer said as much after the game. The boys were unprofessional," said Dyer. Hamilton went down to 10 men, we had control and a lot of chances but not being clinical, and then we let them in from some rash play. Ljungberg ready for Wenger chat Arsenal caretaker boss Freddie Ljungberg said he would seek advice from former manager Arsene Wenger as he prepares for his first home game in charge - against Brighton on Thursday. The Swede, a member of Wenger's "Invincibles" team that went a complete season unbeaten en route to the 2003-04 league title, said he was keen to speak to the Frenchman as he bids to turn around the club's fortunes. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Celtic. Leigh Griffiths replaces Ryan Christie. Posted at 73' Hand ball by Odsonne Edouard (Celtic). SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Livingston. Robbie Crawford replaces Steven Lawless because of an injury. Posted at 72' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Robby McCrorie. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Avelino's prediction: 1-2 Burnley v Man Utd (19:45)Which Manchester United will show up? At the moment, you just don't know. As poor as they can be - their defeat by Watford before Christmas, for example - United are very dangerous when they are at it. This is a tough game to predict, because I also think Burnley will be better than they were when they lost at Goodison Park in their last game. Stewart was on the end of it at the back post to head towards goal and the final touch into the net came off Eastwood's leg. Stewart found himself in the thick of Oxford's best chance to equalise, making a brilliant interception to deny Matty Taylor a simple finish. Moments earlier, Sam Long had fired a shot across goal inches wide after linking up well with Sykes down the right wing. Match for the Oberliga in Germany where after a balanced match the hosts will be able for me to win and so my bet is on them. The teams are Verlber SC and Velber TVD. The hosts after 16 matches have 14 points. Have less points than opponent but both are in bottom zone. Hosts did 2 wins and a only 1 defeat in the last 4 matches played and did 2 wins in the last 2 matches played at home. The guests did only 1 win in the last 5 matches played and so for me won't win here. The French domestic soccer cancellation marks the latest in a series of blows to sports tournaments across the world from the coronavirus, which has killed thousands and hit the world economy. Both Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 games have been immediately halted as the French league became the latest major footballing competition to call off games due to the outbreak of the virus.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page